All Comments on 'His Dark Knight Ch. 03'

by YukiDorcha

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Please keep it going this is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Incredible as always, great work yukki. Chapter 4 soon I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving it

Again some more incredible work from you :) is there going to be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well worth the short wait between chapters. You expertly explained some of the questions from the last chapter and dealt with Zander's behavior in the car. Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intrigued

I find the pacing good; you take time building the characters. I am having a little trouble with Rei's innocence. The scene outside the toy store was disconcerting. Rei, giggling and waving at the stuffed fox, was more mentally challenged than child like.

The little one tag is wearing thin. Maybe if it was just Zander's thoughts and not what he called Rei. He's starting to sound like a ghoul in a 40s B movie or Golem, my precious.

I'm a little surprised Zander spells out what he's looking for so fully. That was too much telling. We know what he wants; you don't have to tell us again, and there is nothing to be gained by telling Rei.

At the end of it all, I'm intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have to agree with the last comment

The way you reveal Rei's personal thoughts through the toy in the shop is such a pleasure to read. We get to understand him at a deeper level. But his physical reactions are off-putting. I can't help but imagine a 5 year old when you describe his physical attachment to the toy. Zander wants someone who has a childlike view of the world around them, but Rei quite literally acts like a child. It's a bit strange. I love the series so far and am excited to see it progress. The character building you do is well thought out and worth the wait - I hope you don't feel rushed to finish the story and find short cuts for character development. 5 stars!

Manhattan_At_ArmsManhattan_At_Armsover 3 years ago

Oh I am so glad I continued this story! I'm thrilled that Zander apologized to Rei! I love both of them so much so I'm happy Zander isn't toxic or problematic! Adding to favorites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous