All Comments on 'His Daughter, My Wife'

by GSimple

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
exciting story

please continue and make it a regular thing between the father and daughter.

Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Very well written, making your wife a hotwife with her father. Needs to be a string of stories with a full disclosure to Kim of their year-long chats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a great story

I love that the husband in this story facilitated the removal of two taboo's at once, watching his wife with another man and facilitating daddy/daughter incest. Dad has now had a taste of his daughters hot body so I can only imagine that lust will consume both he and his daughter's thoughts. Dad will blow load after load into his loving daughter while her hubby gets so excited that he continues to push the limits. I bet this husband starts to film the carnal and forbidden love and jerk himself like a crazed monkey at the daddy's girl (his wife) becoming a slut for daddy, this excellent story deserves to be continued, perhaps dad and daughter can work together and seduce the sister, or perhaps daughter can get off the pill and let her hubby film and jerk his cock will daddy breeds his little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Start

That was truly a great start. I am so hard now that I have to jerk off or find my wife to fuck. You see, what this story is about is a fantasy that we have with her, me and her dad. She fantasizes that her daddy is fucking her as I finger her pussy and then after she cums I get her to jerk me off and talk about her and her dad fucking. I know it's wrong but OMG is it good.

geminimissiongeminimissionalmost 9 years ago
Awesome job

Loved the story- well written and is big fantasy of mine to watch my wife and her Dad. Kudos

crickettecrickettealmost 9 years ago
Well done

No pressure and it played out well. Thank you for a good read.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 9 years ago
please

please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly hot!

This story screams for a sequel. Or, better still, a series of tales to examine how this complicated threesome relationship evolves and moves forward. The narrator's marriage might surely find itself on shaky ground if Kim discovers herself to be sexually more stimulated and satisfied by her father than her husband. Or perhaps their union and sex life is enhanced and fired up as Kim regales her husband with accounts of the many times she would subsequently hook up with her dad privately, cumming over and over again on the length of his hard, pummeling alpha cock! Both the author and the narrator would obviously find that overwhelmingly hot...as would his readers as well!

teeneywteeneywalmost 9 years ago
Very Well Written

Yes, a sequel is strongly desired by this reader too. Hopefully, dad and daughter become much more comfortable around each other, all to hubby's delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Next time invite the mother in law so you can fuck her up the arse while she licks out her daughter mmmmmmmm,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Brought my then girlfriend, Vikki, home late one night from a date. I watched through the window, as she allowed her Father to take her dogstyle. I had just spent the previous two hours eating her pussy, and she held out me fucking her. You could tell this was not their first time. More stories!!!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Damn good

I have to say that for an incest story this one is tops. I sincerely hope you write a sequel to this. I gave ya five stars for it.

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
Fuck, do I love this story!

I can't thank you enough for this great story!

I'm hoping that there can be more written! The sooner the better! ;-)

Thanks again and hope you have a happy new year! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your best so far!

Enjoyed your other stories aswell, especially about the tiny apartment with brother and sister, but this one is my favourite now. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Hope there is a part 2 to this story

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Hoping for several more chapters

Loved this story! Really hope there are at least a couple more chapters and in one of them Kim gets impregnated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my father in law

I know what I did when he told me he wanted his daughter for a fuck pig. I made her do it. he turned me into his cum dump and sissy fag. he said he would tell everyone I knew if i did not get her for him. so i set it up as a blindfoled tag team. we both fucked my wife then he fucked me while i sucked her ass clean of his cum. after that night he became her bull as well as mine. he now owns and controls who we service. he wants to knock her up so he can have more slaves.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

really enjoyed this little family sex tale,, incest is best,, always makes me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
excellent

Love this story. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Family reunion

Have the other daughter over and watch her sister and father go at it.She gets horny and lets father take her to bed,

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Congratulations!

smoke717smoke717almost 5 years ago
Just a push

I think it was a beautiful story. Sometimes you just need to help nature along. It was consensual between adults. Why not, related or not, you love each other and have needs and wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

An absolutely great story, loved it

olblueyesolblueyesover 4 years ago

fine by me,,always wanted to de flower my daughters and have a sexual relationship with them,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start, disappointing end

I very much enjoyed the first page of the story. On the second page, when the father really does fuck his daughter it was not so erotic to read it. Maybe after the nice slow start with the usual cultural inhibitions against incest, the actual fucking was a bit too sudden. Or maybe I am more into mother-son incest. By the way, my wife tells me that her brother and his daughter often walk around naked in their house. The daughter is a good looking redhead. I don't know if they go beyond being nude around each other, but the idea of their fucking each other does intrigue me.

CindysBobCindysBobover 3 years ago
very good story

This tale was recommended to me by a friend. You really brought it off well...an interesting premise...patient in drawing it out over many months...nice dialogue...if I had one wish, it would have been for Kim's father to have fucked her brains out that first time, all of that bundled passion exploding in a coupling that left them both wrecked...then looking over at her husband as if they'd forgotten he was even there. You are a very talented writer...top score from me...and this is fine erotica.

Best,

bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very, very hot! Wife and I have talked about her very impressively hung dad many times as a sexual powerhouse. She knows just how impressive he is because she has seen him up close and knows that he is quite experienced at dipping deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That is a very hot story. Wonder how many daughters have seen their dad's manhood up close, or hefted it? Wonder how many dads have seen their grown adult daughter nude with her full breasts and mature hairy pussy?

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Awesome, please continue this further. Dad should impregnate both Kim and her Sister with 2 babies each while both Son-in-law's help old father to become Dad and Granddad once again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, wow. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Modified this eith name of wife and her dad and. Added pics😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Modified it with wife and her dad names. And added pics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sharing the wife is hot especially when it's family. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful, please continue, would love to hear how dad's girl takes her father's hard cock up her ass while husband watches and wanks, he can look at father in law's spunk as it dribbles out her gaping asshole, then come in her mouth while her father watches.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea8 months ago

Great story!

❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥

GeorgiesGeorgies8 months ago

loved it, wish there was a suite

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, absolutely believable!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this story , very well written , lovely story , gave it a 5☆ .

dankatedankate4 months ago

So good...still waiting to hear for more!!

mommysboy1mommysboy14 months ago

Great story. Please continue the story and add what was decided when the couple met with George to discuss if this would be an ongoing relationship.I can only hope that Kim would stop taking her birth control and continue fucking her daddy.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Obviously need a second chapter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous