His Daughter, My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSimple
GSimple
111 Followers

I laughed and agreed, but then added "she would never know."

We sat quietly for a few minutes and I said "it's up to you"

He finally said "I have to admit I am curious"

Somehow I found the courage to manipulate the keyboard as I opened up the folder containing 20 or so pictures of his daughter with her face showing and her naked body exposed for his inspection. Finally I got to openly share her with him - with him knowing it was his daughter he was looking at.

Unfortunately that was the end of our sharing for that day as Kim's car pulled into the driveway. Her dad was noticeably shaken as he talked to her for maybe just 5 minutes before he made an excuse that he had to go.

As soon as he left I literally dragged Kim into the bedroom and fucked her like there was no tomorrow! All I could think about was the fact that her dad had just stared at what I was now enjoying in the privacy of our bedroom and how she was so unaware of the lust he had for her.

I couple of days later I stopped over at my father-in-laws house on my way home from work with the excuse of returning his snow blower. After a few strained minutes of talking I said "I thought we should talk about the other day."

He looked uncomfortable but agreed. He started by saying he regretted his behavior and he knew he shouldn't have looked at her pictures and he felt really guilty about it.

I stopped him there and said I had no regrets and told him it was really exciting for me to show Kim off to him. I knew I could trust him and yes it was even more arousing for me because it was his daughter.

It was then asked me if I had shown her off to anyone else and if had ever shown her off in a chatroom.

I decided to come clean and told him "yes" and when he asked my screen name I told him as I admitted it was me that he had been chatting with.

I then asked him about the confession he made to me online about having sexual thoughts about his daughter.

We spent the next hour having a great face to face conversation where I described all kinds of sexual details about Kim and him describing in detail all of the nasty things he would love to do with her.

We both agreed that we would love to make something happen, but only if it wouldn't hurt or damage any of our relationships.

Spring sprung early and George began stopping over at our house more often. One Friday night after sharing some pizza and beer, we were hanging out in the living room talking about what to do. The discussion turned to board games when I cheerfully suggested strip poker.

Kim laughed thinking I was surely just joking, but her father knew better.

When I mentioned it a second time my wife informed us she would be happy to leave the room so that her father and I could play strip poker ourselves or we just stay dressed and play crazy eights with her.

As we spend the evening playing cards I could see George staring at Kim as I'm sure he was thinking like me how great it would have been had I been able to convince to play a more naughty game than we were now playing.

As often happens in the Northeast, the beautiful weather of spring is short lived and the heat of summer arrived early.

I was excited when my father-in-law called us and invited us to a cabin he had access to for a day of food and drink.

It was a hot and steamy day as George, Kim and I enjoyed beer and wine along with steaks off the grill. One would have expected that the heat would lessen as the day got later, but if anything it seemed hotter and muggier now than earlier in the day.

I suggested that we take a swim in the nearby lake to cool off. My wife pointed out that neither of us had brought our bathing suits to which I cheerfully replied we could all go skinny dipping.

George chimed in that the area was very private so no one else would be around to see us.

Kim smiled but politely said "no."

After a short time of pleasant conversation George got up to tend the grill. I took this opportunity to again suggest that we go down to the lake and cool off from the oppressive heat. Suggesting it a second time did not go over very well with my wife, as Kim loudly proclaimed "there is no way I am going to swim naked in front of my dad."

I tried to make light of my suggestion and said "it's not like you have anything he hasn't already seen"

In response Kim gave me an icy stare and came back with "I can't believe I have to explain this to you."

We only stayed about another hour as it felt awkward after that. The two hour ride home was mostly in uncomfortable silence, at least until she fell asleep half way home. At this point it appeared obvious that the fantasy that George and I shared was destined to remain just that- a fantasy.

A few months past and the incident at the cabin was forgotten, but George and I spent less time together and our online conversations had pretty much stopped.

The days marched on and it was almost exactly a year from the fateful morning when I used my father-in-laws computer, my wife and I went for an overnight stay at the local casino resort. I was very much looking forward to it and in anticipation of a night of exciting sex.

I made certain that Kim packed the extremely under used sheer sexy pink nightie that I had given to her for Valentine's Day. She looked incredible in it, but she had only worn it once and I certainly was excited at the thought of seeing it again.

We got to the casino early in the day and started out by playing some slot machines and wandering around and exploring some of the shops on the property. We then had a delicious dinner and a bottle of wine. After dinner we went and settled in at this beautiful bar that sits along the main walkway of the casino.

I should explain to make this a special get away, Kim and I both dressed up. I wore a nice jacket, but Kim was truly a sight to be seen in a sexy fitting black dress that showed off her cleavage and gorgeous legs, she looked great! I had proudly taken notice of all the men who were turning and checking out my wife all evening.

The two of us sat at a small table in the bar area for a few rounds when we spotted her Dad walking down the walkway towards us. Now I knew her father was a frequent gambler, I wasn't shocked to see him, but I certainly was not expecting him to be here. Like I said since my disappointing attempt to make something happen between them, her dad and I weren't staying connected like we were. So as we saw her father we waved to him to get his attention and invited him to join us for a drink.

For the next couple of hours the three of us sat there at the table laughing and drinking, getting quite the buzz, but really enjoying each other's company. I of course could not help thinking about her dad's sexual interest in his daughter, but certainly was not expecting anything to happen.

As it was getting late, we settled up a rather hefty bar tab and decided we would part ways as Kim I would go upstairs to our room, but as Kim got up it was obvious that our night of drinking had taken its toll as she was very unsteady on her feet. So to get to the room Kim took off her stiletto heeled shoes and walked barefoot to the elevator and then to the room with me steadying her on one side and her dad with his arm around her on the other side.

Once back in the room my father-in-law and I sat on one of two queen sized beds facing towards Kim who was on the other bed looking awesome sitting there, her dress riding up to the upper half of her thighs. As we continued our conversation from downstairs Kim's dad made mention of how great we both looked tonight, but he certainly wasn't looking at me as he said it.

I was feeling bold now and said "if you think she looks great in that dress you should see her in the nightie that she brought."

I immediately looked to Kim expecting an angry reaction to that comment, but instead she had a strange look on her face and in an even tone she asked me "what is with you, always trying to get me naked in front of my dad"? And then she turned to her father and said "you know I noticed that you never protest."

To her father's credit instead of wimping out and making excuses like I would have expected he just laughed and said "what can I say, you are a beautiful girl."

Kim now stared at him and questioned him "so you are saying you wouldn't be embarrassed seeing me with no clothes on".

Again he answered "no, you are beautiful and I love seeing beautiful things".

Kim continued her questioning and asked him "how would he feel if it was the other way around and you were naked in front of me?"

My father-in-law continued to impress me by calmly replying that "he had nothing to be ashamed of and would not mind her seeing him".

Kim sat there quietly there for a moment looking at both me and her father and then without a word got up, walked over to the dresser where her overnight bag was, picked it up and took it into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Her father and I just sat there in stunned silence. We had no idea what Kim was thinking. Was she Angry? Upset? I know I had no idea and really did not know what we should do next.

We both just sat there waiting for what seem like forever and in actuality was at least 10 minutes. In fact it was so long that her father finally broke the silence as he cleared his throat and stated "he probably should get going" At this point I couldn't help but think that might be the best thing to do and started to walk him towards the hallway when we heard the handle of the bathroom door turning.

The door opened and out stepped Kim wearing the sheer pink nightie with nothing on underneath it! Both me and her father had a clear view of her hard nipples and shaved pussy. Kim just stood there and looking at her dad and asked "is this what you wanted to see?"

He just nodded as he was speechless.

I could see Kim was shaking, so I walked over to her and stood behind her so as not the block her father's view and took her in my arms and reassured her by telling her how much I loved her and how incredibly sexy she was. As I was hugging her I was also lifting her nightie up to her belly button, so that her dad would now have an obstructed look at her puss.

Kim was pushing her back against me as the scent of her arousal filled the room. I guided Kim to one of the beds and laid her on her back with her butt to the edge and her legs dangling to the floor.

I quickly undid my belt and pulled down my pants releasing my raging hard on and glancing over to my father-in-law to make sure he was watching I took the head of my cock and began rubbing it up and down her soaked slit before sliding into her hot hole.

I would love to tell you that I put on a show for him- fucking his daughter for hours, but the truth is I was so excited that I blew my load within seconds of my being inside her. It was certainly the biggest load of cum I had ever shot in my life.

Kim then looked at her fully dressed dad and said "I thought you said you wouldn't be embarrassed for me to see you naked".

Taking the hint her father began to undress as Kim watched him.

Once he stood there naked Kim looked at me as if for direction or permission. I simply nodded to her and said "it's ok".

With that Kim sat up on the edge of the bed and her dad walked over to her. She reached out and took his stiff cock in her hands and fondled it before bringing her lips to it and kissing the head. And then taking a deep breath... she opened her mouth, leaned forward and slid her lips down the length of her dad's penis.

I watched in complete silence as Kim gave her father a blow job, sucking him lovingly and letting him cum in her mouth.

At this point we were all spent. Kim crawled up into the bed with her father lying next to her, and I was prone on the other bed beside them, as we all fell asleep.

I woke up at about eight in the morning to the sounds of rustling sheets and soft moans in the bed next to me. I looked over and saw that my wife's nightie was balled up on top of the covers and it appeared that both her and her dad's hands were busy under the bed clothes working on each other.

Kim's dad noticed that I was awake and smiled over to me and kicked the covers down so that I could see the two of them naked.

He was busy fingering his daughter, while Kim was tugging on his cock. After maybe 5 minutes of this, her dad rolled on top of her- lined up his cock and lowered himself into her.

I stared with incredible excitement as I watched what I never really thought I would ever see happen- Kim being fucked by her own dad. Hell I never thought I would ever get the chance to see her with any other man!

Again I have to give the old man credit, as he displayed some impressive stamina and skilled pumped his large tool with the vigor of a younger man, provoking Kim to at least 3 orgasms.

After they were finished her dad stated he should get going, so that Kim and I could have some privacy for ourselves, but before leaving he told us how special the night and morning had been and expressed his love for Kim and hoped that she enjoyed what had happen and had no regrets about it.

As soon as her dad left Kim said she was going to take a shower, but I grabbed her and said "not yet" and pushed her back down on the bed and for the first time ever I got to fuck my wife's sloppy second's cunt.

Feeling my cock sliding on her dad's lube had my head spinning and I soon filled her up with her second load of the morning.

It is impossible to describe in words how amazing it was getting out of bed and looking down on my wife laying there, her pussy spread open, lips inflamed with white thick cum oozing out of her. My cum mixed with her father's cum! Thankfully Kim is on birth control, so pregnancy is not a concern.

After finally getting her shower the two of us sat down and had a long conversation. She told me that after the trip to her dad's cabin she knew that he had a sexual interest in her and she realized that I knew it and approved of it.

She said at first she was upset by that, but soon realized that the thought aroused her and she admitted to me that she had masturbated herself a few times imagining her and her dad doing it. So she had decided if the opportunity presented itself again she was going to go for it.

She doesn't feel guilty about what happened, but she is concerned about how all this is going to affect her relationships with both her dad and me. She also has what she calls an irrational fear that when people see her and her dad together that they are going to somehow know that they have been together.

We are planning to call her father and invite him over so that we can all discuss what has happened and make a decision on whether this is going to be an ongoing thing or a one-time experience. She says she is just not sure yet.

GSimple
GSimple
111 Followers
12