His Daughter, the Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I could just give you a ride. It probably isn't safe for you to go home with one of your customers," the huge, bald black man next to her said. He was one of the bouncers and looked over the girls like a mother hen.

"Thanks, Tom," she smiled and stood up straight. A taxi was pulling up. She bounced on her toes, straining to see who was in back. A huge smile spread on her face. It was her daddy! "It's ok, I know him. We're close," she said.

"Ah, he's old enough to be your dad," Tom chuckled as the cab stopped and Paul stepped out hesitantly. He grinned when he saw her and she ran into his arms for a big bear hug.

"Yep! And I love him!" Sadie said over her shoulder as she pushed her daddy into the back seat. He laughed as he let her take charge. "Where are we going, Daddy?" she asked as she settled into his lap.

"Back to my hotel tonight," he said both to her and the driver. "Tomorrow, well, who knows what tomorrow will bring. Right now, morality aside, your mother aside, you're the most beautiful woman in the world. I want to make you happy. I want to make love to you. Im going to make love to, Sadie," he said with authority. The firm tone made her quiver. Her heart leaped in her chest. She'd never felt so loved.

"Oh Daddy, I love you!" she squealed and kissed him deeply. The poor cabby probably had no idea what to think!

"You know, what we're about to do is probably illegal. Not to mention wrong," her daddy chuckled as he kissed her forehead and hugged her to his chest.

"I know, but Daddy?"

"Yes, my baby Sadie," he asked with a smile.

"I missed you and, well, I want to be with you," she said quietly. She hadn't realized it until that night, but she'd always compared every boy she'd dated to her father. They'd all come up lacking. She was the man she'd always dreamed of, even if it took an accident at a strip club for her to find that out.

"Well, we could move to Chicago. No one has to know there. We'd be just another couple," he added softly.

"Yeah, that's true," she said with a pout. "But I'll still know you're my Daddy! I remember when you held my hand on the way to my first day of school!"

"And you'll always be my precious daughter!"

"It makes it so dirty, doesn't it?" she whispered.

"Yes, baby, it does."

"Tell the driver to step on it, Daddy!" she moaned, squirming on his lap, feeling his hardness swell in his tight jeans. "I can't wait for you to fuck me!"

***

Sadie couldn't wait to get him out of his clothes! She kicked the hotel room door shut and broke her kiss with her loving father just long enough to rip the shirt from his body. Buttons flew everywhere and she giggled before kissing his lightly furred, toned chest. God he was sexy! How could she have not seen that all those years! How could her mom have turned her back on him? She kissed her way down his stomach, and he chuckled, his belly undulating under her lips.

"Hold still, Daddy, you're in for the best blow job of your life!" she squealed in delight as she unbuckled his jeans. She fumbled with the zipper in her haste to get at him, but at last managed to open his pants and pull them, and his stark white boxers, down to his knees. His thick cock bounced to full hardness before her eyes. It wasn't nearly as big as his friend's, perhaps, but it was straighter, harder, with smoother skin along the pulsing shaft. It was a work of art!

"Is it, um, big enough for you, baby?" he asked, touching her head softly.

"Yeah, Roger's cock felt really nice, I gotta say," she gave the pink, flared head a quick peck. "But I don't love him, I love you, Daddy!" With that she opened her full, red lips wide and sucked him onto her flattened tongue. She moaned around his flesh, making her mouth vibrate. She watched her daddy's face contort with pleasure as her lips and tongue worked their magic on his rock-hard manhood.

"Oh God, Sadie, you're so good at this!" he whispered in awe.

"Call me Sabrina," she winked before taking his cock back into her slurping mouth. She worshipped ever inch of it. Her tongue beat furiously against the underside, her cheeks hollowed as she increased the suction. Her lips smacked as she began to bob up and down, faster and faster. The tip of his cock nudged the back of her throat each time. Without warning, she swallowed hard as she bobbed down, taking the rubbery crown of his cock into her hot, tight throat!

"Shit! Sabrina!" her daddy hissed in pleasure. His gentle hands clutched at her head, her raven hair sliding through his fingers. He didn't try to take control, though. He just let her keep sucking at her own pace. She loved him even more for that! She groaned deep in her chest as she pushed her pretty face hard up against his stomach. She could feel his heavy balls against her chin, prickly with their wiry fuzz. She held still, swallowing again and again while she sucked and licked, letting her throat squeeze his cockhead repeatedly. He couldn't last long with that kind of stimulation, no man could!

"Oh FUCK!" he shouted. He jerked his hips forward, instinct taking over. Sadie backed away before that thrusting cock made her gag. Her tongue curled around the head as her lips made a tight ring halfway down his shaft. She could feel the pulse of his cum as it raced down the length of his cock. She watched his face contort with pleasure as the first blast of cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed each drop, savoring the taste and rubbing his legs as she held his cock on her squirming little tongue. He finally stopped cumming, and she pulled back, swallowing hard on the last mouthful of tangy seed.

"How was that, Daddy?" she asked in her cute little-girl voice. She bit her lip and could feel how wet her face was with her own spit and traces of his cum.

"Out of this world!" He sighed and pulled her to her feet. He stroked her cheek, smiling, before leaning down and kissing her with a passion and tenderness she'd never felt before. He didn't even seem to mind the taste of his own spunk on her lips!

"I want to do that more, lots lots more, Daddy!" she said when they finally pulled apart.

"And you know we're going to, my baby girl. My little Sabrina," he chuckled at her new stripper name. He kicked off his jeans and shorts from around his ankles and led her by the hand to the bed. He was naked now, yet she still hand on her clothes. She giggled.

"Help me take off my clothes, Daddy!" she cooed.

"Of course, baby!" he nodded and pulled her tee shirt over her head. He licked his lips and lovingly caressed her firm breasts for a moment before guiding her down to sit at the edge of the mattress. He knelt and untied her canvas sneakers, pulling them off. She wore cute pink ankle socks underneath, and he peeled them away. She giggled as he gently tickled the soles of her feet, just like had a thousand time when she was a little girl.

"Oh Daddy, I'm ticklish!" she squealed. He chuckled and pushed her legs open enough for him to move closer between them. He watched her as he unbuttoned her jeans.

"Lift your bottom up, honey!" he urged. She pushed up from bed as her hunky father pulled her tight jeans down her long, smooth legs. She had pink cotton panties on that matched her socks. They were bikini cut, she only wore slutty thongs and g-strings on stage. She held herself up for him, glancing down. His brown eyes focused like lasers on the damp swell of her pussy under the soft undies. He carefully pulled them down, slowly revealing her bald pink slit.

"You're so damn beautiful! I'm so proud of the woman my sweet daughter has become! I remember when you skinned your knees when you got your first bike. I had to kiss it better. What were you, six?" he said fondly.

"Seven, I think. I was scared to go without training wheels, remember?" she cupped his face tenderly. "You were always there for me, Daddy. I love you."

"And I always will be," he swore. He pulled her panties the rest of the way off, bringing them his nose to catch a whiff of her sex and her sweet body spray. He guided her back on the bed, hovering over her naked young body. He took his time exploring her with hands and mouth. He kissed her face and her neck while his hands roamed her long lean body. He sucked gently at each nipple, flicking them with his tongue.

"You have perfect breasts, baby," he groaned.

"Thank you, Daddy! You don't think I should get implants? I'm only a B-cup!" she had the best legs at the Alley Cat Lounge, but most of the girls put her to shame up top.

"Hell no! I love you just the way you are, baby!" He kissed her breasts one more time before moving down to her belly. His agile tongue teased her belly button, making her giggle with delight. He winked at her as he moved down. She could feel his hot breath on her swollen pussy as he crouched between her legs. She whimpered with need, pushing her bottom up off the bed. He shook his head and kissed the insides of her thighs, skipping her wet snatch to worship her long legs.

"You're such a tease, Daddy!" she whimpered.

"We've got all night baby. All night and the rest of our lives!" he moaned. His hands and tongues followed the long lines of her legs all the way down to her slim ankles. He gently lifted her right foot and kissed the glittery top of each pink toe. She watched him, her long eyelashes fluttering. Careful not to tickle her, he kissed her other slim foot before pushing her legs wide apart. She gasped as he dove into her pussy, his mouth locking around her swollen vulva.

"Oh GOD, Daddy!" she squealed in delight as his tongue slid up and down between the dewy petals of her sex. A few guys had gone down on her before, but not like this! His tongue was everywhere at once, the slippery little organ touching her clit, sliding inside of her like a tiny wet cock, then back up between her folds to again flick at her firm little clit. She thrashed on the bed, her long fingers sliding through his curly dark hair as he feasted ravenously at her dripping teen pussy. He never let up, tirelessly working his mouth on her, and it wasn't long before the biggest orgasm of her young life struck her over-stimulated pussy like a lightning bolt.

"EAT ME DADDY!" She screamed, her voice shrill with passion. Her slim thighs clamped around his handsome face. Her long toes curled in ecstasy and she pulled him hard by the hair into her steaming honey pot. She shuddered for a solid minute as the waves of bliss kept coming. Finally she went limp, panting. Her father took one last lick at her before looking up. He smiled sheepishly at her, his lips and chin glossy with her juices.

"You taste great, baby!" he chuckled, licking his lips.

"Jesus, Daddy! That was amazing!" She pulled him up over her and kissed him hard, tasting her sweet tang on his mouth. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel his hardness poking her soft stomach. He'd already cum twice that night, not bad for a man of almost forty! Her dad was a stud! "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your daughter long and hard!" she growled like a cat in heat.

"Yes, sweetheart," he said, sounding just like he had when she was growing up, promising to get her this or that thing for her birthday. He eased himself back, and she felt his cock dragging lower over her stomach, leaving a trail of precum in its wake. He held himself up over her, his arms planted beside her head. He maneuvered his hips, finding her dripping entrance with his cock alone. He sighed as he slipped easily inside that soaking wet canal, still stretched from the huge cock that she'd ridden a few hours before. He thrust forward smoothly, his cock moving to the balls in her loose pussy.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted. She looked up at his eyes fearfully. She was normally a lot tighter than this! "I love how you feel baby! So open and ready for me!" He wiggled his hips back and forth inside her sloshing cunt.

"Thank you, Daddy," she smiled shyly at him, a tear in her eye. He bent low and kissed her as his hips began to work. The room filled with wet sloshing sounds as he pumped into her sloppy pussy with ever-increasing speed. They sighed and moaned together, their bodies entwined, kissing passionately as they consummated their love and taboo lust for each other. He began to sweat as he thrust into her, panting. He groaned, sucking hard on her tongue. After what seemed like hours, his motions became ragged, and he lifted his head to roar.

"Oh BABY!" he cried. His cock stabbed home one last time, and warm pleasure blossomed deep in the pit of her stomach as she came right along with him. Her legs locked tight around his backside, holding him still inside her as her pussy clutched at his iron hard cock.

"Oh Daddy!" she whimpered. At last he eased down onto her, kissing her face.

"I love you, baby! I never want to let you go!" he said earnestly before lovingly kissed her lips.

"You've made me so happy, Daddy!" she cried, holding him close. She promised herself silently that she'd never let him get away from her again!

12