His Daughter's BFF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped them on the tile to join her bra. Nicole opened her legs for him and watched. He held her foot and kissed from it, over her calves, and to the rear of her knee. His other hand was whisking over her other leg and up to her tummy. He kissed through the center of her abs and to the smooth surface where her hair used to be. He was becoming drunk from her aroused scent. He stuck out the tip of his tongue and approached her clit. Nicole sucked in a deep breath and wiggled. Martin licked it and she shook a bit. He licked her clit again but like he was crazed. His wet tongue lashes went wild over Nicole and she was scratching the hell out of his head.

Martin glided his tongue lower through her sweet lips and it was like the juice from a forbidden fruit. He parted her lips and licked her fleshy hole. Nicole creamed herself more and he stroked her slowly to taste every bit of her goodness. He hardened his tongue and fucked her with it until she lost control in what seemed to be a mini-orgasm.

Martin asked, "Are you good, honey?"

"Mmhmm."

He pushed a finger into Nicole and pumped it while sucking hard on her clit. She was a bit louder in her show of happiness. Martin added a second finger and drove them in, curled them upward, and twisted them around. His licks flew over her clit faster than before and she was thrusting her hips against Martin. Her positive signs had him giving it to her more. He soon brought his movements to a stop and she scooted forward while Martin backed up to give her room to hit the floor.

She dug into his shirt and jerked. Martin could see the lust filling her eyes.

"What do you want, Nicole?"

She held his cock and walked him backwards until he fell into a dining table chair. She straddled Martin and balanced herself on his shoulders so she could grind upon him. She was like an expert at lap dances the way she moved. He was so stiff it hurt and he was aching to get at her. She was so warm and wet as she stuffed his face full of tits and rolled on him.

Nicole whispered, "I want you inside me but I want your cock in my mouth first."

Martin's cock was about to tear through his zipper. "I won't stop you. I promise."

Nicole reached beneath and gave him another few squeezes. "You're really excited for me. I have to show you how that makes me feel but..."

Martin only wanted to hear about the butt with two t's.

Not now! A lot of bad things can follow but!

Martin wrapped some of her curls around his fingers.

"But what?" he said with some annoyance but covered it in concern. "What's the matter?"

Nicole brushed his hair. "Do you think we can really work?"

"I know we can. We're two people that care about each other and have always been inseparable. That's a good start for a relationship, don't you think?"

"Yeah, but what about what people will say? There are a lot of people like Lauren."

"We shouldn't care what they say. I respect my daughter. People have a right to their opinions but we have a right to not care. A lot of the time people aren't happy themselves when they say things. Why should we let them make us unhappy?"

Nicole laid his head against Martin's and he could feel her mood dip. "I know but it won't be easy. I haven't told my parents or anyone about us."

Martin lifted her chin and laid his lips on her. "Nothing good is ever easy but we'll go through it together. I mean when people see how cute we are, how could they resist? If they think something is wrong, maybe their eyes need checking. Not our problem, right?"

Nicole's teeth popped out of her smile. "We do look good together. I think we'll be just fine."

She said that but concerns like that don't fade that quickly. The last thing he wanted was to lose her. They had to make it work.

She slid off his lap and unbuckled his belt. She popped his button lose, pulled down his zipper, and fiddled around for his cock. Her soft fingers brushing over it had him about to fire his seed. He lifted off the chair enough to pull his boxers and pants down and Nicole was eager to get them to his ankles. His cock sprang out and she grabbed it as fast as she could get her hands on it. Martin clenched as he tried keeping his cum back because her hands were silky and a couple of strokes might have been enough to send him spiraling over the edge.

Through shudders, he said, "You're going to make me burst."

Nicole spoke in a sultry voice. "I hope so but not yet. Not until after you've been inside me."

She moved her hand to the head and it pulled its skin with it. She slid down his shaft to the base and to the head again. She rubbed her thumb around it then jerked him a little quicker. Martin curled his toes and fought to hold himself back. It was taking all he had. She slipped her other fingers underneath him to fondle his balls while still jerking him. Her breath teased his head when her lips drew closer. Nicole so slowly lifted her eyes to Martin's and she was holding his cock about to take it in. She sucked the head softly a few times like it was a tasty dessert. She glided her tongue in circles on it and stopped in the tip. She gave it several flicks then slid a long lick along Martin's length and to the top and down again. She held his cock and sucked half of his erection in swift bobs of her head.

Martin was shaking and jolts fired off within his nether world. "Mmm, ahh, Nicole. That's good."

Nicole smirked and widened her lips to feed herself more of him until most of his cock was in her mouth. She adhered her lips to it, lifted her head, and down again she went. She pumped her mouth on it and mixed in some whips of her tongue along his hardness.

Nicole couldn't wait anymore. She climbed on Martin and guided his cock in as she lowered onto it.

"I've waited for this, baby!" Nicole said. She thrust her hips forward and rolled her ass. "Oh, yes!"

Martin had been waiting, too, and damn, was it worth it. "It's been too long! Mmm!"

She bounced her pretty round cotton ass on him and shook those cheeks on his lap. She rocked hard against his cock and every time it sent a streak of pain through him but with it came a hell of a lot of pleasure being inside her young, hot, wet pussy. He assisted her by her luscious butt in her bounding. She was taking her time but when she got the hang of it, she was coming down and popping up as swiftly as she could. They were perspiring and sucking air but she didn't let up.

Nicole rode him like that for a while but soon did so in more control so she could find his kiss. She rested on him and they shared a hot one as she moved in slow-mo.

She broke away but stayed close enough to feel his breaths. "I don't want this to end like ever."

Martin kissed her. "Neither do I especially when I'm just starting with you."

He hopped off the chair and picked up the young woman in one motion. He turned and gently placed her on the table. He had her dress up again and aimed his manhood at her juicy opening in almost one motion. She nodded as an invitation. He dragged her to get her closer. Martin guided his cock into Nicole and the way her pussy clenched him had him doing the moaning. She was gasping and did it harder when he penetrated her as far as she could take him. He pulled away and took his time going back in. He soaked in how hot and drenched she was. He stopped time for a moment. He walked his eyes over Nicole from her drenched, curly hair. Her cute tits and the pussy his manhood was in. The primal animal burst out.

Martin held Nicole's legs and powered into her until he hit the depths of her sweet pussy. He eased back until he was only half in her and drove in again. He kept this flow and Nicole sealed her eyes to absorb the sensations. When their hips came together, wave after wave of arousing energies pulsed through them.

Martin slowed his motions to concentrate on how she squeezed his cock as it rubbed against her blazing and juicy flesh. His body wanted to fire his hot cum but his mind thought better of the notion.

He leaned over Nicole and she sensed his lips approaching. She cried quietly into their kiss while Martin was stroking her pussy gently with his erection. He pulled back but she entangled her fingers behind his neck so she could get some more of his lips and feed him some tongue. They flicked together and he fucked Nicole faster and she broke from him to throw her head back and take his cock. He was pummeling the sweet college girl lacking any mercy.

Martin brought his hips to tranquility and dragged his lover to her feet. He flipped her, forced her breasts to the wood, and felt his cock around for her pussy from behind. When he found the target of his aggression, he slipped inside and Nicole quickly inhaled. He stilled himself to get the feel of being in that position. He took his time building an easy pace but it wasn't but a few moments when he was plunging into her again. Between thrusts he spanked her little cute ass and she smiled when it jiggled and reddened.

"Oww! Ahh!" Nicole cried but the swift slaps to her butt continued to sting her cheeks. "Please, I'm not a bad girl!"

Martin spanked her harder and her ass jumped again. "Liar! Now, you're really going to get it, girl!"

He groped her butt in both clutches and fucked Nicole as swiftly as he could slide his cock back and forth within her pussy. Her nipples were rubbing against the pine when their bodies came together and both of them were reaching their limits. He stuck a thumb into her dark crease and massaged her brown wrinkled bud with his manhood keeping the rhythm in diving hard into her.

Martin traveled his hand over her slick back and through her damp brown strands that were sticking.

His juices were pumping up his shaft and his lower half tensed and vibrated like mad and Nicole's moans were picking up and she rumbled into an orgasm. Martin simply enjoyed being in her to give her some time to regain herself from her high. He slipped out and pulled her to the chair. Her ass barely touched the cushion when he stuffed her mouth full of cock. She gagged but started sucking it and gripping his balls. He fucked her and took a handful of hair to guide her. Martin watched his manhood moving between her lips and he sped to the edge of bursting. He treated her mouth like her pussy with his swift forward thrusts of his hips. He seized and was like rubber when he approached the zenith of pleasure.

"Baby...I'm cumming!" Martin strained. Nicole jacked him and watched streams of his manly liquid shoot into her face. Some landed on her breasts and the rest dripped into her lap.

Martin went limp and used the table to keep his wobbly knees from sending him crashing to the floor. Once they could actually formulate a coherent sentence, they made eye contact and chuckled together. They collapsed at the same and cuddled in all their heated, sweaty, smelly stickiness.

Nicole rested against his chest. "Wow, that was the best ever. I think I'm high on you!"

Martin laid an arm on her back and kept her tight to him. "Yeah, and you're just amazing and hot."

"I am? Aww, that's so sweet of ya." Nicole pecked his nose. "But, now I'm hungry for some real food. Let's eat!"

Sometime later, the couple was munching chicken Alfredo from their plates by candlelight and had glasses of red wine on the side. Martin didn't bother to tuck his shirt or put a brush to his hair. Nicole had washed up and straightened her dress and tresses as best as could be expected. They were eyeing one another from over their forks and wine glasses when they went for a sip but no words fell from their lips. Nothing outside of "pass me the pepper" or "may I have some more napkins." They enjoyed being in the presences of each other and Martin was thinking about what that fucking amazing sex meant to their relationship. He was certain she was contemplating the same or something similar.

While no woman had ever sparked feelings like he had, it also had him feeling uneasy like she was becoming a drug. A love drug. It was a reaction that wasn't at all uncommon but it was one he hadn't experienced since he last married. The rush had him thinking he could run sprints backwards. Yes, Nicole was his cocaine or pack of Marlboros. She was still half his age and that was nothing to blow past.

Martin stabbed a piece of chicken and pasta with his fork but was trapped in thoughts.

Nicole slapped the table and that rattled him from his head

"Hey, baby. What are you thinking about?" Nicole asked between chews.

Martin retreated back into his mind. "You, sweetheart." He sounded as excited as someone getting a root canal.

Nicole crossed her arms on the table and leaned in his direction. "Is there more to it?"

"Nah, I just feel like my head is about to crash into my food. Whew, hadn't had sex like that in a long time. I must be getting up there!"

He wasn't lying but wasn't telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. He needed to speak to Lauren. She could breathe her share of fire but he never had to wonder how she felt about anything.

Nicole smiled and grabbed her plate. It was bare save for some specs of sauce. That brought an inward glow. She pecked his cheek and stacked their dishes. "Okay, old man. I'll clean up and you hit the hay. I'll come to bed soon, um, if that's alright."

"Of course. I'll have the covers pulled back for you."

Nicole radiated and dropped the dishes on the countertop. "Be there soon!"

Twenty minutes later, Martin was in a tank top, his underwear, and tucked beneath the covers in the land of Z's. The wild ride Nicole gave him really did knock him out and he used what will to move he had left to hang Nicole's artwork of them on the wall opposite the bed. He was so out of it that Nicole shimmying beside him did little to shake him awake. He rolled to face her and peeked to see her smile in the darkness. They slept curled together.

The chaos wracking Martin brought him from his slumber when the pale blue light of the moon was still seeping around the curtains. He untangled himself from Nicole's warmth and rolled to check the red numerals of his alarm clock.

5:00 AM? Damn. Didn't realize I slept that long.

Martin sat on the bed's edge. He outstretched his arms and had a long, wakeup yawn. He rubbed the sleep out and gazed at Nicole. It was the first time he'd seen an angel. She was lying flat on her tummy but her face was on the pillow looking the other way. Her hair was in a ponytail so her beauty was unobstructed. She was in her gray university shirt and some black cotton shorts. She spent so much time visiting Lauren that it made sense to keep something comfortable there to slip into if going home wasn't an option. Martin took a closer look at her. She was grinning in her sleep. Martin hoped he was the reason behind the dream she was having.

A white blip caught in his periphery grabbed his eye and he snatched his cell to find out who was notifying him. He was stunned when the message from his daughter wasn't laced in venom and vitriol.

Hey Dad. Please don't delete this! I promise not to curse. I didn't know if you were awake and I need to talk to you. Call me ASAP. Please.

"She said 'please' twice. Never heard that before. I needed to talk to her anyway." Martin's gut cramped. He never liked looking at a mirror of his flaws but that was what he needed and there was no one better than Lauren than to do that.

He reached into his closet and whipped out his robe. He pulled it snug at the waist and headed for the deck beyond the kitchen. The early morning air resembled the first whiff of spring. The horizon glowed within the midnight blue background to signal the sun's imminent approach. He dropped on the steps that led to the yard and prepared to make the call.

Martin couldn't keep his fingers still when he dialed. The wait for her to answer was tying him in knots. The last ring before it hit voicemail and she finally came on the line.

"Hi dad." Lauren was calm at least. Maybe a bit remorseful. "How are you?"

"After everything that happened, I'd say pretty damn well."

Lauren giggled and they spoke the next few minutes about life, work, and movies. Martin was trying to figure out where the Lauren he raised was. Not that he wasn't enjoying the conversation but he couldn't shake the oddness of the call. He had to discover what or who did he owe the pleasure.

"Lauren, I'm happy to be talking and I hate to rock the friendly boat but..."

"But, you're going to do it anyway." Lauren sighed and cleared her throat. "I guess it's to be expected this time. Before you say anything, I remembered the fun we had the day before. It was the first time ever and when I was mad at you, I kept seeing flashes of that. I want that again."

Martin echoed the sentiment. He came alive at the idea. He would have given anything to have a relationship with his only child. Almost anything.

"Lauren, honey, hearing that makes me the happiest dad on the planet but we haven't said one word about Nicole." He checked his cellphone's clock. "It's been almost ten minutes."

"You deserve to be happy but do you think you know everything about her?"

Martin grumbled. "What about the age difference?"

"I haven't changed how I feel about that nor can I erase the image of you two doing your thing in the car. I just want you to understand that she's not the sweet little cutie you think she is."

She could have been coming from a place of envy or it could have been true. Damn, he hoped it wasn't option B. Nicole was her best friend, though. Privy to her darkest secrets kept under lock and key. Either way, his gut was responding like he had a month old chicken.

Martin asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Her temperature was rising like his true daughter. "This isn't about me! I'm trying to tell you something important if you care to get your head out of the clouds and hear me!"

"How do I know you're not jealous because you don't have anyone or still angry and want to break us up?"

"Ok, fine! Don't listen!" Lauren snapped. "Do you know how hard this is for me? A daughter having a relationship with someone that has a head like a stone?"

Martin made it this far without civil war. He didn't want her to slip out of reach...again.

"Okay, okay. I'm listening." He was frustrated because he couldn't have found someone more like him if someone paid him a million bucks.

Lauren returned to her previous "cordial" self. "Nicole has used guys for money and gifts in her past. I don't know if she's changed or not. It's hard to say since your pension is probably bigger than most guys she's dated. We may have our issues but I don't want to see you hurt. I want to make sure you're thinking with the head attached to your neck not the other one."

"That's enough, Lauren." Martin's disposition collapsed into the depths of a toilet. "Thanks for caring. I'm glad we talked. I wish I had something else for you but I've got nothing."

"I love you, dad."

Martin was about to break down. It was what every dad wanted their daughter to say. He wasn't the only one that knew that.

"I love you, Lauren. I...have to go."

It would have been easy to sit there, think about all that, and get more confused but Nicole was in his bed. He paid her a visit.

Upon sight of him, she said, "Hey! Good morning! You're up early."

Martin folded his arms. "I used to teach in the mornings. I never broke the habit."

Nicole rolled to the floor and puckered but found nothing but a breeze. She wrinkled her forehead and tilted her inquisitive look to the side. Martin put a couple steps between them.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Nicole asked.