His Daughter's BFF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just talked to Lauren."

"Oh, was she still in bitch mode?" she rolled her eyes white and shook her head.

"She wanted me to call her because she had something to say about you."

Nicole aimed her finger at herself. "Me?"

"Yes. She said you only want men for their money."

Nicole walked in reverse until the back of her knees contacted the bed and she fell to it. "That witch. It wasn't like that. I swear!"

Martin made the ugliest, angriest expression he could. "What wasn't like what? Tell me now!"

Nicole looked as if she had lost her best friend. "Sigh. After I broke up with my ex, he kept trying to win me back. Concert tickets, teddy bears, money. I told him to stop and that we were done but he insisted. Sometimes "no" is hard for me to say and if I do say it, it's hard for me to stick with it."

Martin imposed on her space and stared at her. "So, you led him on."

Nicole covered her eyes and wept. "'Sniff'...I didn't mean to. I'm not how Lauren makes me seem. Please."

Martin changed to a puddle of melted flesh. Her voice was so sweet and innocent but she sounded sincere. She messed up. At least she admitted it. He had a right to know what happened but in his mind, he was the villain. He wanted Lauren back but what did she want?

He sat at Nicole's hip and peeled her hands from her display of tears against her resistance. He ached when he saw them. He kept hold of her hands and caressed them using his thumb but her tremors passed to him indicating the distress he blamed himself for.

"Nicole..."

The tears didn't let up. In fact, more came. "You don't trust me?"

"I do trust you. You haven't given me a reason not to. It's complicated. Lauren has always been honest with me and I hated asking you what I did. Maybe I shouldn't have." His mind was flying in circles. He wished a Guinness or a Captain Morgan was in arm's length but no, easy street was blocked. "If you think I'm a dumbass, that's fair."

Nicole looked up and laid a hand alongside his cheek. "I guess you had to ask but the last thing I want to do is hurt you. Lauren has her challenges keeping guys around for things other than her eye candy. Few endearing things tend to come out of her mouth. She's probably jealous. If that offends you, I'm sorry. You love her so if that's out of line..."

"No, you're right." A burst of elation filled his spirits. "I do love her but fuck it, I'm staying with you! She'll have to accept it!"

Nicole tossed her arms around him. "Really? Yay! I'm so happy!"

Martin realized what a gem he had in Nicole and he kissed her and she stole a few more soft ones.

When their lips parted, Martin yawned again but he sealed it in. "The sun isn't quite here and I'm not really awake yet. I'm jumping back in the bed. Care to join me?"

"Yes, but later. I have some homework to finish for my afternoon class. I left my backpack here and I have everything I need." She popped off the bed and dragged the tips of her nails across his shoulder as she walked by. "I'll, um, work on it at the dining room table where we made some memories last night."

He captured her hand and laid a peck on it. "I'll be waiting for you."

Nicole winked and continued her stroll. "See you soon."

Martin watched her hips sway as she disappeared through his doorway. Her walk was sexy without trying. He was ready to break into a worm across the floor or hop up and spin in circles. Well, he would have if the bed wasn't calling. He released a sigh when his skin laid on the bed. He smelled the sheets where Nicole slept and he could get used to the fruity scents she left behind. It carried him into his sleep.

A few hours later, Martin returned to the world again. He was revitalized and a new man. Nicole was snoozing next to him and she was on her side facing the other direction again. The longer he ogled at her, the more his loins came alive. He nibbled her ear and slid his fingers across the tiny hairs on her arm to the back of her hand. She fidgeted but nothing more. He smirked and flicked her ear and behind it. She giggled but stayed asleep. Martin secured her around the waist and licked her neck and she squirmed against him but he was in his lock.

Nicole found the raw manly lust on Martin. "Someone is frisky aren't they?"

He grabbed a handful of ass. "You have no idea. I can't get enough of you..."

Martin tuned to her soft moans and his beast was pushing through the slit in his boxers. He tucked his hands into her shorts and shoved them down and off. He pushed her top leg towards her chest and she held it there. Holding his cock, he felt for her wet opening and Nicole was shuddering. He sank in and held onto her as his manhood caressed her in controlled strokes as to soak in how it felt to be inside her. Martin slipped beneath her shirt, took hold of a breast, and kneaded it. They found themselves watching the other lover and the joy they shared of being attached. Nicole clutched Martin's manhood as it eased its motions. They never broke eye contact and Martin was happy staying like that.

Nicole asked, "Can you always stay inside me like this?"

Martin went further into her until she consumed all of him. "I wish we could."

He held her leg and sped his cock's pumps but was easing their bodies together when he hit her deepest spot. He drew his cock away until his swelled head sat inside and gradually pushed about half in and back again. He rocked there for a bit. Nicole was in a living dream that it appeared she didn't want to wake from.

Martin positioned Nicole on her back and settled between her legs to enter her once more. She spread herself wider. He planted a fist on either side of Nicole for balance and fell into her. He grunted and was driving into the poor college girl by giving her all she could handle. First, he was vibrating hard into her. He held little back and sped into her as quick as his cock could move within her. Quiet Nicole was moaning and clawing at Martin's arms. Martin winced but didn't break the strides of his manhood ravaging her. Nicole's gasps quickened to the pace he was pounding their bodies together. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he was back to easy strides and concentrated on the look of wanting on Nicole and how sweltering and drenched they were.

Martin's being clenched as he was reaching the apex of climax and Nicole was in another existence. Her convulsions and soft sighs signaled she may have hit orgasm as well. He pulled out and jerked his sticky, cream coated cock. He groaned when his muscles gripped him hard and he pelted Nicole's tummy with his sexual fluid. He flung himself next to her and she sprawled out sans a drop of energy to do anything else.

Once he was able to gather his mind, Martin leaned over the bed's side and searched for something in the darkness beneath. When he found it, he tossed it on Nicole. Upon realizing what it was, she squealed in glee and held the dozen pink roses to her nose and sniffed.

She launched herself into him and smothered his lips prior to leaning away enough to speak. "Oh, Martin! They're so beautiful! Thank you, honey!"

It mattered not to him they were sticky in sweat and cum. "Anything for you, my sweet. I didn't want to give them to you at the door last night. I wanted to surprise you."

She kissed him again. "I'm pretty well surprised!"

Martin nodded at something. "So, how does it look?"

Nicole took notice of her painting looking at them from across the room. "It's in a good spot, don't you think?"

"Yeah. When you're not here, I can still imagine us being together."

"I'm going to come over every day so you won't have to be away from me for long."

"I would love nothing more..." Martin said when his phone buzzed with a text message. He swiped it from the bedside table being careful not lose contact with Nicole. It was from his loving daughter. "It's from Lauren. She wondered if I talked to you about that thing we discussed this morning."

"Oh, so what are you typing back?"

"That I understand why you did it and we're going to be together anyway." Martin finished the reply and hit send. "I can't wait to see what she says."

Nicole used his chest for a pillow. "Us being together sounds like the most beautiful thing I've ever heard..."

That warmed his soul. That and her body melding with his. A pair of vibrations indicated Lauren responded.

Okay, I just wanted you to be certain. I may not agree with everything you do but I'm not going to keep you from being happy. I was lonely and maybe I was mad at that as much as I thought I was at you. I hope we can work on us and make it the best daddy/daughter relationship ever. I love you, dad.

Martin couldn't have envisioned a better life. The woman of his dreams and the chance to have a relationship with Lauren. He didn't know how a man could have got so lucky.

Nicole was trying to get a peek at the text. "What did she say?"

Martin pulled her tighter to his body and kissed her forehead. "I think everything is going to be okay!"