All Comments on 'His Daughter's Love'

by fantasyland91

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Amazing and hot. Had me very wet and I came while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gr8!

Had me wet. I even had to fuck my pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!

That was very well done....I got extremely hard reading this. I almost came, but someone knocked on the door....dammit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
drippin pussy

This got me so wet I need to fuck my dripping pussy reall hard. I really need to cum. Loved it

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
His Daughter's Love

It certainly a fucking shame he--her father, her protector--allowed his daughter's fucking all this many, many times previously, because it appears his ddaughter would definitely been ready to have been his from the gitgo, for her very first fuck.

Great and exciting fuck action and verbal expression of the intended forever love.

The story needs to be longer, more detail and description of foreplay, dialogue and preliminary buildup introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved this!

I always wanted to fuck my dad, after I saw his big cock while he was sleeping, when I was about 11 or 12 years old. That was the origin of many fantasies as I grew older. We never got together, but I've always wanted to feel him plunder my hot pussy with his huge dick, and do it hard and fast, like this dad did. I am so aroused now I can hardly type! Thanks for turning me on, I'm going to bring myself off now....

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Loved it.

Writting style and the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous