All Comments on 'His Dirty Little Secret'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please do a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please do a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great start, now we need more kinky things for him to handle. Maybe start with some of her girl friends and then some men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
INRERESTING READ

I AGREE GET A COUPLE OF HER FRIENDS INVOLVED & GET HIM ON HORMONE INJECTIONS..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wow great story i was so turned on reading it more soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot, it reminded me of when my wife fucks me with her big strap-on. I do cross-dress but I haven't dressed for her yet. Your story has inspired me to talk to her about it. I would love to be dressed as a slutty sissy bitch and have her fuck me hard and then feed me her big cock to suck. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
living the dream

A few years back my wife thought it would be nice to try something different, she always went down on me but this time she stuck her finger in me, at first it was weird but it kinda felt good at the same time, now I'm into crossing dressing, and I love it, I never new the pleasure I feel in drag, we went out one night when I was in drag and she had a guy feel me up, grabbing my ass, and feeling my man boobs, crazy huh

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

I guess. the total lack of communication is obvious, but so is the lack of trust that has existed. if you cant talk to your wife, who can you talk to? if he feels she is that closed minded, then he also should have realized that eventually she would have found out if they got married.

her taking charge of his sex life, meaning, he was no longer the decision maker, or he was no longer a man in this relationship, or all the equality in the marriage now goes to her, I think not... why are women like that? cant they enjoy the fantasy along with their husband? probably not, but then again she probably just got married so someone could support her ass the rest of her life, or if he tried to have sex with her, she holler rape, file for divorce and take everything he worked for.

im sure he enjoyed the episode, but if he had his ears open, he should either be running for the hills, or trying to talk this through with her.

Mag58Mag58over 8 years ago
Excellent

Well paced, well written, 'believable' and very sexy story ;)

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

2nd read, and although still good, I read it again, to see what I missed. When she said."So, he likes wearing women's clothes?" she thought, "I think I'll have some fun with this." That should have told the entire story. Perhaps, if she was in any way perceptive to his needs, she would have seen why he never told her to begin with. I did enjoy the story, it is well written, flowed smoothly.

Unfortunately it also showed why men in general don't share their intimate thoughts.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I wish my wife would do this to me

When you wrote in your story:

"Toby felt like he had taken all he could when he heard Julia say, "Oh baby, you have almost all of this cock in your ass. Do you like it? Do you like your wife shoving a cock into your sweet ass?" 'Oh, fuck, yes,"

That's exactly how I feel. I'm a closet CD and I wish my wife would find out and then fuck me like your wife fucked you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best reaction imaginable

Such a turn on. I felt my little cockerel getting hard as I read this.

I would my wife to fuck me like that.

Thank you.

Sillliwilli@gmail.com

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 5 years ago
Love it

My wife plays with my ass and fucks me with toys. I love it . She gets really turned on . I just wish I had the nerve to tell her I secretly crossdress. I do wonder what would happen if she found my stash of clothing, heels , wig . Love to chat. Mail me at kerry8866@hotmail.com to chat.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

It’s a good story, but could have been much better. The story felt a bit rushed and the ending was to fast, as I want a good story with my eroticism. Didn’t care for the threat of divorce over a kink…maybe she was playing, but didn’t come off that way. Some might love the story, I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous