All Comments on 'His Dream Becomes Reality'

by tommcgee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Good one

Great story.Enjoyed reading it.I like the idea of james and kathy getting married.Good he accpected her and not treated her like a trash for his sexual needs.Good thoughts.Thumbs up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
The story seemed a little rushed to finish

I would have enjoyed reading about how the couple had to weather through the time until she finally left her husband.

.

I'm sure her husband must have felt that something was wrong between them, before she left him, and what her feelings were towards cheating on her husband.

.

What was it like when he first saw his child, and knowing that it had another man's name.

.

How nervous were they when they announced that they were getting married

.

These are the questions left untold,that's why I stated that the story was a little rushed to finish.

.

A well writen story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks....Rich

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Romantic and fulfilling

Title says it all. I'd like to read more stories like this one, which is really natural in love-making, married or not.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 15 years ago
Not bad considering how short it is.

Not bad at all. Very believable too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay..but..

You mentioned she was pregnant before implying other children. What became of them? Only loose tie really.

mattraul62mattraul62over 8 years ago
Very Hot...my dream as well

Had a dream like that (fantasy as well) with a best friends mom, but she was divorced. I never acted upon it and wished I had. very hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shitty people but thankfully its just another young guy's fantasizing.. with the shit he pulled, in reality he would have been turned down and facing possible rape charges

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know, I feel like it would have been better if you made the husband an asshole or something and not made Kathy a mom prior. Seems like a bitch move to dump your kid, marry another guy and have kids with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The sex is believable but not the rest. Why would she leave her husband and a secure environment for a younger guy when she already is getting sex with him. Wait until caught and then decide, if hubby gives a choice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

SO Many Spelling & MiSSING WORDS,TAKE TIME TO READ Your Story Before going To PRINT !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous