All Comments on 'His Eyes Adored Her'

by Rex Siter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

This was a nice, loving story that flowed very easily. You did a good job with the backstory for Dan, the extra details added to the story. Nicely done.

mitchawamitchawaover 8 years ago
More than his eyes adored her.

A well written story. A great hook being "forced" from his comfort zone. You did a great job of building up to their first conversation, and followed through with the charade in which they engaged. The unveiling of his back story seemed to seamlessly flow with their conversations. The dialogue was fitting to the situation, especially at dinner and later at the hotel. Her dismissal of him after they kissed and then call for room service surprised and delighted me. The sex scenes were amazingly well done, sexy, and loving. The happy every after ending is at the heart of erotic romance. Thank you for a great story. I look forward to reading your older stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

Great story, great writing, great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Story, Too

After my first wife's death from Ovarian Cancer, my second wife replaced her in that job, and eleven months and two days later we were married. Your story recharged a lot of memories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done

Probably the best story I have read in Literotica

StrictThursdayStrictThursday3 months ago

What a beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous