His Eyes Adored Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

"Dan," she said, before sitting down, "there is one thing that will prevent this being a wonderful time, and that is--your two years—Is this going to trouble you?"

Dan could not believe she understood so well, and could only mumble, "I don't know."

"Exactly," she said, and sat on the edge of the bed. "So when I lie back here I want you to get that monster you have there straight inside me without any preamble."

"But—" This was not how it was supposed to be. His worried thoughts had all been about bedding her, yet here she was, naked, and, for God's sake, she was bedding him.

"Don't worry about it. I'm ready down there. I've been ready for you since early evening--if not sooner. Come on, Dan, you need it this way. Don't think about me."

She lay back on the bed her legs parted, and Dan could not believe how uninhibited she was. And he told her so.

"I'm a very strange lady, when I'm with the right person." She said huskily. "Hurry."

In the dim light beyond the reach of the moon, her pubic area was more shadowed. Tentatively he lay over her, praying that he would stay hard. His lips found hers, and the kiss was eager but not desperate. Then her fingers were there gripping his erection and drawing it into her.

In something that had to be close to ecstasy, Dan jerked his hips so that his still solid penis rode up high along her vaginal canal. He was doing this with the woman whose appearance only days ago had so enchanted him.

To be in this mind blowing position without having even touched her intimately was plain unbelievable. He knew that in his rising desire for her he had intended to be more caring, more subtle, more gradual than this, but now he was with her in these sensual circumstances, he could only thank his lucky stars.

Two complete full depth lunges to the heart of her and he realised that he was about to spill two years of lonely despair inside her. He drew his mouth away from her and gasped, "Mandy, I'm going to--ooh—"

"Do it, just let yourself flow. Your need is so great." And she nibbled at his lips as she murmured, "And just having you inside me is a pleasure. Ooh—yes—There now."

Her gasp came alongside Dan's long moan as he felt his ejaculation pouring into her. And, by her words, she knew it. His tempo became wilder as he thought it would never stop. Surge after surge, swept him deeper inside her. Was that her gasping? Or was it him? Oh, it was all just so perfect, if, even in the thrall of it, he had a sense of guilt. But it wasn't about Carol, it was that he had not given Mandy the pleasures his recent mindset had wished for her.

Without moving his lips from hers, he shifted his weight from her, as his erection deflated, and he was aware of it slipping out of her. Then she broke the kiss, and reached across the bed to retrieve two tissues, handing one to Dan.

"Was that a help?" she asked, dabbing between her thighs.

"A help? Mandy, you are a gift. You have achieved what I feared might be impossible."

"I wasn't that good, only available."

"Would you have been that available for any other stranger?"

"You're not a stranger. Anyway, what did I achieve?"

Dan looked down into those lovely eyes, and couldn't believe that he had been intimate with this woman, without getting even a caress on her body. "I'll tell you what you achieved." And he went on to outline his vain attempts with the two ladies, where thoughts of Carol had weakened his resolve.

"And that didn't happen with me. You were strong and very hard. Then I'm glad.""

Dan lay back, alongside her, "I think," he said, searching his own mind for the truth of it all, "that being able to talk to you about Carol, a first in itself, may have cleared my mind, certainly in terms of what I was feeling about you."

Mandy sat up and kissed him gently, her hand stroking over his chest, "And for me," she told him, "when I made that stupid proviso at the outset, I thought it was the safest option--no strings, I said. Huh, from the moment you kissed me in front of that cafe, I knew that charade was over. He had seen me involved with someone else, had seen me happy, and it was a kind of absolution, an exorcism. He was out of my life." She gave him a swift squeeze, "And the kiss wasn't bad, either."

"And it was then that your warmth began," Dan told her.

"I'd kept it well hidden, hadn't I? Because, in fact, I began wanting you from the time I put the proposition to you." When Dan turned his head towards her, to voice his surprise, she said quickly, "And I don't want you to get a big head, but there's something else you should know."

"What's that?"

She kissed him again before replying, "What you did to me just now, in spite of my intention for it to be an easing for you, that was a bigger thrill for me than I've had from any of Jake's tough guy loving over recent months. And you know why?"

Dan could only shake his head. His had hardly been the act of a great lover.

"Because," Mandy told him, "you appreciated it."

Dan had to ask, "So what now?"

Mandy sat up, alongside him, "Well, I'm going for a shower in a moment, and then, you having cleared your-shall we call it back-log-" And they chuckled together, " -may wish to be involved in a more complete getting to know you session."

"That sounds interesting," Dan said, knowing that at last he was going to have the chance to lavish on her the kind of attention his fascination with her had prompted.

Mandy slid from the bed, "Unfortunately the hotel has very tight shower cubicles. Taking one together would have been my preference. Still you can follow me--and then--" Once again the cheeky smile was back, "Unless, of course, it's past your bed time."

He returned her smile, while feeling determined that he should be more of the giver in whatever came next,"I might just stay up --to see what happens."

"Won't be long," she said, and Dan was delighted at the deliberate wiggle of her buttocks as she disappeared into the bathroom. Hearing the shower hissing, curiosity got the better of him, and he went into the bathroom. Mandy was already in the shower, busily soaping her breasts, her belly, and down between her thighs. Dan recalled watching her apply sun oil, just a few days ago, when she seemed so unattainable.

Mandy had switched off the shower, and as she pulled open the door, Dan held the towel wide, to welcome her in. Her eyes lit up on seeing him there, and she quickly snatched away her shower cap.

"What a gentleman," she said, stepping willingly into the folds of the towel and of his arms. He hugged her wet body close, and he said, "Here begins my total adoration of you."

Soon he was gently rubbing and patting the towel over her shoulders, down over her breasts, around her back, occasionally his hand escaped from the towel and smoothed over an erect breast, causing her to gasp and declare, "Please get on with the job."

Soon he was running towel and hands over her thighs, and when he saw those shapely pillars part slightly, he probed along her dampened labia.

Shuddering at his touch she accused him, "You're only interested in my white bits."

Already bending, he looked up at her and said, "Wrong." And he buried his face into her golden brown belly, his tongue licking into her navel.

"Go and get your shower before you drive me mad." And as he drew her body wrapped in the towel close to him she added, "I think you're going to find I get driven mad very easily."

Dan handed her the towel, and pulled open the shower door. As he did so she pointed down and said, "Look, that thing is getting hungry again."

Dan was well aware that his penis had begun to rise while he was drying her. He quickly stepped into the shower, turned on the water, to find that Mandy had it set at a refreshingly low setting. Busily he soaped himself all over, and enjoyed the water rinsing over him.

He wasn't surprised, when he switched off the water and opened the door to find Mandy, naked, and wonderfully scented, standing with a towel open for him. Stepping eagerly into it he felt her hands move over him, drying and stroking, all the way down. Over his penis her bare hand escaped the towel and her fingers stroked over him, making him grunt.

With a satisfied laugh she said, "Sorry, my fingers slipped."

Finally she threw the towel to one side and pressed her naked body against his, and they clung there, their mouths clamped together, tongues treating each other, until Dan felt himself totally electrified. Mandy bent her legs slightly so that his, now mightily erect, penis lay along her labia.

Dan pushed her away, "No, you don't. This is going to be my party."

Mandy put on a face of innocence, "I don't know what you mean."

Dan swept her up in his arms, "Then I better demonstrate."

He carried her though to the bedroom. The moonlight had gone, and Mandy whispered, "Bedside lamp." Without releasing her Dan managed to restore some pale light to the room. Then very gently he laid her down, near the edge, and he crouched down on the floor. "You are now commanded to lie completely still."

"I am at your mercy. What are you going to do to me, kind sir?"

Dan smiled down at her, "It is a form of torture called gratitude. Oh, and we better start with this in case your mouth feels neglected." The kiss lasted for a long time, as, just like in the bathroom, their tongues explored each other and probed along the inside of cheeks, while their lips worked at each other hungrily.

Dan, with both hands free, began moving them along, around and over all those curves that had tantalised his eyes for days. The sheer smoothness of her skin lifted him, and he held a private competition to decide where Mandy's skin was at its smoothest. For several minutes, while his left hand circled around her belly, occasionally just brushing through her pubic hair, his right hand stroked so delicately, finger tips only, through her hair, down her neck and over her shoulders, threatening occasionally to move onto her breasts, and always just moving away.

Mandy's tongue pushed deeply along his own, bu t she still allowed a little moan of pleasure to escape as his fingers caressed her. Dan was happy to know he was on the right track as far as Mandy's enjoyment was concerned.

At last, he allowed his fingers to trickle like rain drops slowly up the curve of her breast, while his left hand trailed through the thatch of her pudenda, but continued on to caress her inner thigh. Her thighs instantly moved further apart, as though encouraging entrance to her more secret treasure. This was where he had hoped to rub sun lotion, but this was much better.

While the fingers of his right hand strolled over the incredibly smooth roundness of her breasts, just touching on the already enlarged pink nipples, he broke the kiss so that his mouth and tongue moved onto her neck and shoulders.

With her mouth free, Mandy began to make her disjointed pleas although though her voice sounded slightly strangled. "Dan--you must—I've got a--nobody has moved—Oh, God—" That came as Dan felt her lower body twitch when his left hand made an upwards movement along her inner thigh to stop just where her pubic hair made its first tickle on his fingers.

"Let me give--to you—" And her hand moved out to slide across his chest, "—I need—want--to please --to have you--"

Dan moved his lips close to her ear and whispered, "Just looking at you has pleased me every day since my first sight of you. You gave to me earlier, out of the kindness of your heart. Now the glory of you is under my finger tips--that is the greatest of gifts."

As he slid his mouth down onto her shoulder she breathlessly said, "Lovely words--the words of a writer-but I haven't done --Oh--for you."

"You knew my need—and acted most beautifully in resolving that."

That was the point when he moved his right hand down to stroke her belly, so that both hands were buzzing, on thigh and belly, like bees around her honey pot without venturing near, but, Dan knew, would be teasing her like mad. .

Her heavy breathing told him that she would not be able to take much more, and Dan could not think of any sexual situation when he had felt more in control. His next movement was to change all that. His lips and tongue slid down from her shoulder onto her breast, his tongue lapped around her areola, before his lips closed round the bold nipple and he sucked at it gently.

That was the moment, as with a wild indecipherable cry, Mandy rolled off the bed, the unexpected force of her movement knocked Dan backwards, and before he could do anything about it, she lay, panting, triumphantly, on top of him. Those brilliant blue eyes shone down on him, as she said, "Gotcha!"

Dan moved to displace her but she reached down and gripped his rock hard penis, as she slid down to imprison his legs. "One false move and I'll break it off," she laughed. Dan, loving this change, made another move, and she immediately bent herself almost double to poise her mouth, over his erection. "Or maybe I'll bite it off."

"Your loss," Dan chuckled.

Immediately she bent and enveloped his penis and Dan knew she was sucking it clear to the back of her throat. For the briefest of instances Carol was there, then was gone, and he was totally enraptured by Mandy's movement, although a little concerned about emptying in her mouth at this early stage.

He needn't have worried, because as the thought occurred, she drew back her mouth, grabbed his penis tightly, moved her body so that her parted thighs were set for her to skewer herself on his eager erection. For the second time Dan felt the ecstasy of sliding up into her, only now her hips were doing all the work.

Mandy leaned forward her hips thrusting to bring him ever deeper. Her face was over his, and she kissed him, her tongue probing deeply into his mouth. When she drew her head back she said, "Thought you were in charge, didn't you?" That was the point when Dan decided he should reassert his manhood.

He placed both hands on her waist, and lifted her bodily, so that his penis came free. At the same time he moved his legs sideways, and, trying not to be too rough, he eased her to lie back where his legs had been. Without any break in his movement he swivelled his body upwards , and leaning forward he was able to dive his face between her thighs.

"How did you—?" she gasped, and all but screeched as his tongue immediately found her clitoris, already rigid from their activity, and his fingers moved along the soaking groove between her labia. That moisture, and the musky aroma of her, were sheer intoxication for Dan, and he tongued and sucked at her clitoris while his hand spread so that one finger entered her vagina, while another moved back to poke at the tightness of her anus.

He realised that he was very close, and the sounds emanating from Mandy told him that his ministrations had brought her to breaking point. Glancing up from his efforts, he saw her head tossing from side to side, her arms waving wildly as though she had nothing to hang on to.

But those arms suddenly dropped to his head and she tugged frantically on his ears as she groaned, "In me--for Gpd's sake—finish me."

Without further thought, Dan slid up over her body, the slide of skin on skin a delight in itself. He knew her hips were already jerking, and as soon as she could reach, she had grabbed his erection and pulled it into her vagina. Once more Dan was gliding up into the wet warmth of Mandy, only this time her hips were heaving up at him more frantically, and vaginal muscles pulled at his penis.

As his pressures increased, Dan's movement became more than just gliding, and he was pounding his flesh into hers with a shared velocity, until, almost simultaneously, they both gave one huge heave. Dan felt himself pouring deep into her and was well aware of her wild acceptance of his ejaculations, and was thrilled by her garbled frenzied cries as her orgasm took her.

It seemed that for minutes they were too exhausted, too lost in their ecstasy, to speak. Then Dan leaned over and asked, "Was that any good for you?"

She chuckled, but did not reply immediately, when she did, her words made Dan feel as though he had been kissed by angels. "Dan, you said yourself that I was uninhibited, but you may not believe this, with the few men I have succumbed to, and that includes Jake, I have never had the sensations I have experienced with you in the last hours."

Dan kissed her gratefully, "Hell, it was pretty acrobatic, wasn't it? You said you required room service. I was glad to oblige, but really I've never thought of myself as a great lover--I've always been rather reticent with women."

"Oh, Dan, you were--"

"No, wait, until Carol came into my life I was hopeless. She'd had a strong and good sexual experience, when she was just nineteen, and she was able to lift my confidence, and performance."

"You can talk about her so easily."

Dan nodded, "That is something else that strikes me. Your presence has further opened me out. You know she'll always have a place in my memories."

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

Dan looked at her hopefully, his heart thudding, "Do I detect a note of permanence in that?"

"This couldn't be just a holiday romance, could it?" And her eyes on him were wide and yet anxious.

"I've been thinking about that," Dan said, deliberately making his voice sound serious. "I intend to make love to you another seven thousand times, and I just don't think I'll be able to fit that into the next couple of days"

Mandy snuggled against him, "Only seven thousand? You don't think I'm going to let you get away with as few as that, do you?"

They lay clasped together and discussed ways of ensuring their time together. Later they would exchange business cards containing their individual addresses, emails, and phone numbers. "Just to ensure neither of us escapes after this is over." And neither of them did escape , simply because neither of them wanted to.

When that was firmly established Mandy sat up, and seemed to be staring into space.

"What's the matter?" Dan asked.

"Nothing's the matter, " Mandy told him. "Everything is perfect. I'm just wondering how I can seal it."

"With a loving kiss?"

"No, by doing something for you, that I have never done for any other man." She looked down at Dan's body. "Ah, I know what. Be sure, Dan, you are the first for this."

As she lowered her head towards his limp penis, Dan started to protest, "No, Mandy, I've not washed—or—it'll taste--"

But before he could put his protests into evasive action she had swooped and he could see her red lips enveloping his flaccid penis, and as her tongue worked , and her wonderful eyes smiled up at him, he knew he wasn't going to be limp for long. Her avid sucking motion saw to that.

It took only two minutes for him to be as hard as he had ever been, and she released him triumphantly, although keeping her hands gripping him firmly. "First part accomplished, and I enjoyed every moment of it, because it was you. I promise I'm going to continue to be so good for you."

"And now for that sealing kiss," Dan said, and pressed his lips to hers, immediately getting the saltiness of her tongue, as she, once more guided his erection into her welcoming channel,

They moved together for a long time, very gentle pushes at first, kissing, and occasionally, breaking to express their feelings for each other. As their motions became faster Dan listened to her breathing, determined to hit as close to perfection as was possible. Mandy's hips heaved up at him, as he pressed to reach her cervix. Mandy rolled her body so that they were lying side by side, but, saying that she couldn't get full pressure that way she swung on top of him and rode him busily.

As he saw he mouth gape and heard her breath rasping more deeply, Dan rolled to have her under him again. He allowed his penis to slip back as though he had spent. "Oh, you haven't—have you?" Mandy gasped, and then yelped joyfully as Dan gave a solid deep thrust right to the heart of her. Within another minute they were both heaving and moaning, thrusting and gasping, and then almost howling as a mutual climax took them both.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers