All Comments on 'His Fantasies: Cock Worship'

by ellen_devlin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow this is so pathetic and gay pretending he's a husband

The writer has clear indicate d he likes some good and juice cock. It's a gay thing rather than husband story.

Perhaps the writer has better chance if this story is in the Gay session or in T &C.

1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

I don't have anything particular to say, other than I liked this story and I like your series. But the 1* comment from the anonymous troll does not deserve to be the only response you get. 5* from me.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the eroticism

Nothing gay about this at all (RE: anony 11-24). I think the writer has a female voice and POV, so I'm taking this at face value. Gave it a 4 for sentence smoothness and flow. But overall, erotic and believable. Keep writing!

DevinRushDevinRushover 6 years ago
Nice

I don't remember ever reading a blowjob story quite so -- descriptive. That's a good thing, obviously. I can agree with the anonymous poster that this was certainly not written by a heterosexual male or by anyone inexperienced with the art of giving head. Not going to agree that this implies the author is lying about being a woman. :-)

animal99animal99about 6 years ago
I liked it!

I liked this story... I don't think this is gay trash. I've known women/girls who knew how to make love with their mouths and many others who only knew how to suck but not worship with their mouths. This story brought back memories of past blow jobs, good and bad. Sorry that "1*" guy has never met any of the good one's who loved to make love with their mouths... There really isn't anything like it!

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 4 years ago
Phew

That was wonderful. Made me very horny, great description of a wonderful

Blow job.

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Love the story! Great build up...so sexy that she wanted to just please him. I've found that can be so exciting when you put yourself aside and just please your mate. Not all the time, but regularly...it's perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userellen_devlin@ellen_devlin
Can't believe it, but I have a SECOND BOOK published! Chasing Paige (Washington Guardians Hockey Book 2) is available for pre-order on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T3Q1RFJ Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Book 1) Available on Amazon (and Kindle Unlimited): https:/...