All Comments on 'His Favorite Model'

by HotKittySpank

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CharlesJCharlesJalmost 18 years ago
Not Erotic

I don't feel any eroticism in your story at all. Honestly it wasn't even soft core. Expand it more and it will be better. After all you are writing under 'Erotic' Category not the non-erotic section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved this story for it's simple beauty . . .

the sense of being in this young woman's mind, heart and body. She has rendered a mirror of the man she made love with and then made it slowly dissolve in near screen-play fashion. She moved from neutral silence to crescendo to decrescendo . . . perfect . . . simply perfect. She, the story and her photograph -- I am a professional voyeur, a photographer, I live and love through my eyes -- her photograph didn't hurt a thing; in fact it amplified everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow! I wanna go back to art skool!

I really liked that. Got me all hot and bothered

brownroosterbrownroosteralmost 18 years ago
Wow! I wanna go back to art skool!

I really liked that. Got me all hot and bothered

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

A story does not have to be "slam bam thank you madame" to be erotic. The slow soft development is very sexy.

EriAliSaaEriAliSaaover 17 years ago
A beautiful story

I loved the build up. Acknowledging there is more but not crossing that line, knowing that to cross it is the end... and a beginning. A good coming together without the need to be crass and tawdry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous