All Comments on 'His First Anal'

by Mistress_Athena

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible

Please write more!

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 8 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how much you will appeal to people here just to read about men fucking women in the ass, but I hope people can appreciate this as much as I did.

Extra points for verbing "millimeter".

Mistress_AthenaMistress_Athenaover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: great story

@joelaffayette - I'm not writing to appeal to those people. I'm writing what I like and sharing it because I know i'm not alone in liking it.

m4strapon2000m4strapon2000over 8 years ago
Amazing

This is an outstanding description of how incredible this can be! Thanks so much for this contribution, and I truly hope to see more from you soon, Mistress! (_o_) m4

DragonologistDragonologistover 7 years ago
Nearly there

Your story is good and nearly to the point of being great. It just needs a bit more description. About the time I was getting into it, you were done and in the shower...Hope to see more with your name on them soon!

OpenManOpenManalmost 3 years ago

I can affirm that getting pegged by the red feeldoe used by a woman who gets off on it was the hottest sex I ever experienced. So many things - the penetration, the prostate pumping, the role reveral with legs spread, just wanting her to get off by doing me - all combined to really blow my mind and my juice. Hands free...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Athena@Mistress_Athena
Erotica writer since 2009; publishing on Literotica since 2015. BDSM is my main jam. Erotic anthology published March 2023. Love Letters for a Slave is on Amazon, Kindle, and Kindle Unlimited in hard, soft, and digital formats.