All Comments on 'His First Andro Exam (Dr. Missy)'

by JAWS67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please Continue

I loved your story and definitely look forward to reading about their further encounters.

examinedbybossymatronexaminedbybossymatronalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Dr. Missy sure enjoys her work. I especially appreciated the fact that you could appreciate all characters points of view. The Dr. has plans for followup with Simon so there should be more stories here. I'm sure Simon goes home and figures he's through with that her. Until the Nurse calls the house and tells his mother about his problems and reminds her of his next apt. Mom tells Simon she can accompany him next time, if he is so reluctant to go. She also makes an apt. for her husband to be examined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the story but you seemed to get too far too fast. I would have enjoyed more build up of the patients embarassment. What doctor would use the word"bottom"?

For such a large prostate it seemed pretty hard to locate, they're not that far in there.

Good description of the build up to ejaculation.

jonhawksjonhawksabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

What a perfect inversion of gender roles. Beautifully done and very hot. I can hear the mid-week phone call now: This is nurse Gail with Dr Missy's office. The Dr would like to know if you have been performing the prescribed masturbation this week? Have you masturbated yet today? Please be sure to record the date and time of each masturbation as well as duration. Bring these records with you to your next appointment. In addition to the usual vital signs I will need a semen sample at your next visit. Would you prefer to masturbate for the nurse at that time or do you prefer prostate milking?

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
Perfect scenario 5*****

Loved the story.

Bottom_upBottom_upalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

I wish you'd write the part two with the birthday spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmm. Can HARDly wait to see what Dr. Missy is going to give him for his birthday.

massageguy1massageguy14 months ago

Spectacular attention to detail, and I loved the slow buildup...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous