His First Andro Exam (Dr. Missy)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly enough, it's only her surprising restraint now that she's actually touching his prostate that's keeping him from ejaculating all over the exam table, although if someone told him that she was showing restraint he'd have laughed in their face: however, even though she is holding back for his sake he is still at this point quite literally 'on his toes' so as to ease the pressure she's bringing to bear.

She's holding back because A) she's busy focusing on formulating a long term treatment plan for a prostate that's significantly larger than it should be for an 18-year-old (clearly due to his not ejaculating nearly often enough in her view) and B) if he does indeed reach orgasm under her care she wants to be able to see both 'it' and his face clearly...both during and immediately after when he realizes just what he's done in front of her.

Of course given her deep knowledge of male anatomy (not to mention her deeply inserted middle finger), as well as her high level of clinical experience she could easily keep poor Simon 'on the edge' indefinitely. However, given the prostate issue that her probing has just revealed to her she'd have to say that what he really needs is to start 'going over the edge' on a much more frequent and regular basis.

Which of course is not to say that she isn't going to have a bit of fun with him first. She decides to extend her enjoyment by letting him calm down a bit and then prodding his prostate with a bit more vigor, before backing off right as he's about to lose it completely...which is a 'teasing tactic' that she's been known to use on more patients than just the unfortunate Mr. Reed. She does this a few more times, and then says "okay Simon we're done back here."

All in all, it's a testament to her self-discipline when she manages not to laugh out loud at his haste in pulling his underpants back up. For a moment she muses that "I don't know what he thinks he's accomplishing by doing that," but then it hits her that he probably believes that the entire exam is over: which leads of course to her next thought 'silly boy, it's over only when I say it's over.'

She once again puts on her 'Dr. Missy face' and tells him to turn around. This sparks a moment of near panic in Simon during which time he entertains thoughts of everything from outright verbal defiance to simply dressing and leaving. He knows however, that none of those options will result in either a signed exam form or mollified parents.

Since he can't quite bring himself to turn around and face her just yet he decides to try to play for time by saying "um, I don't think that's a very good idea right now" wincing internally at how lame that sounds even to him, but being unable to come up with anything better in the heat of the moment, he decides to roll with it, truthfully he needn't have bothered, as she immediately replies with.

"On the contrary, it's an excellent idea, especially since your exam won't be finished until I've checked the various parts that you're foolishly trying to hide from me by refusing to obey my perfectly reasonable instructions." Dr. Missy is willing to admit (if only to herself) that she finds his embarrassed hesitance in complying with her directions rather delectable.

She nonetheless decides to cut short his inchoate attempt at rebellion by telling him that "if you don't turn around immediately then the exam ends now; and while ending it now is certainly your prerogative I must inform you that if you choose to do so then the exam will be incomplete, and thus you will not be reimbursed for the cost of my services by your insurance company...or perhaps I should say that your parents won't be reimbursed by their insurance company. Is that really what you want?"

Simon thinks it over for a moment, but ultimately comes to the conclusion that she had expected (and very much hoped he would). And of course that conclusion is that he's already been through way too much to leave her office with both an unsigned exam form and a large bill; not to mention rather annoyed parents.

The decision made, he reluctantly turns around to reveal a crimson face as well as a pair of underwear that are quite atypical in two respects: they are both stretched almost to their absolute limits, as well as appearing to be very damp in the front. Of course both 'abnormalities' have the same painfully obvious cause...a large rigid penis leaking copious amounts of pre-ejaculatory fluid!

Even though such a display was exactly what Dr. Missy anticipated she still can't help but be very happy with what she is seeing, though with that said she believes that it is well past time for those pesky underpants to be removed completely. With that thought in mind, she says "all right Simon now that we understand each other I'll need you to add those [pointing rather disdainfully at his underwear] to the rest of your discarded clothing, and then lie down on the exam table...on your back of course."

He would be shocked at her instructions, if only they didn't seem to mesh so perfectly with all of the other embarrassing things he's had to do already: since he honestly doesn't seem to have any good options he carefully (not to mention reluctantly) slides his undies down and off shortly before his bare back, bottom, and ball-sac all make first contact with the paper-covered exam table. Of course, there seems to be little risk of his impressively swollen manhood touching the paper since it's so strongly pointing toward the ceiling.

In truth, while it's highly unlikely that he would ever be able to get genuinely comfortable while reclining completely nude and furiously blushing on her examination table she doesn't even give him the opportunity to attempt such an improbable feat as she immediately ups the embarrassment ante by saying that "I'll need you to scoot down until your bottom is about even with the end of the table."

He begrudgingly does so, only to have his anxiety levels surge once again, when he belatedly realizes her intentions: she obviously plans to have him place his feet in the stirrups so that she can spread his legs high and wide. He momentarily considers refusing, but then thinks better of it, after all he still wouldn't have a signed exam form and furthermore "she's already seen everything, how could it get any worse?"

In short order, his legs are spread very widely indeed causing his genitals to be about as well displayed as humanly possible, while Simon himself is left feeling even more exposed than before. With this finally accomplished to her satisfaction she gathers a few supplies, and then begins putting on yet another pair of exam gloves. It truly is all Dr. Missy can do not to smirk openly at her poor patient's predicament, yet she just about manages it as she says "before I begin the final part of your examination I just want to let you know that I have a few more questions for you."

"First Simon please tell me, if you have any idea...why is your pubic hair so sparse?" He's uncertain as to whether or not this question bothers him less than most of her other ones because it seems less personal or if he's just starting to grow numb to her embarrassing inquiries.

Either way he answers her without hesitation "I guess I was never really very hairy, you know, down there or anywhere else for that matter but I'd recently been thinking about trying out for the swim team and I'd heard that they either shave or wax their legs and sometimes even their, uh groins so I did that and it's been slow growing back. There's not anything wrong with me is there??"

If she could answer him honestly and still maintain any semblance of professionalism she would have replied 'not at all I think it looks great, amazing even, in fact I definitely prefer you like that' but circumstances being what they are, she has be content with telling him "I don't think so, but this part of the exam will help me make a final determination."

After having said that, she snaps her gloves one last time and slowly begins to reach for his groin; it's all she can do to contain her enthusiasm as she gets closer and closer to his heavy dangling Scrotum and thick rock-hard Penis...

As Simon tries to mentally prepare himself to be very intimately examined indeed, Dr. Missy essentially throws him a 'curve-ball' of sorts, by initially touching neither his penis nor scrotum but instead focusing her exploratory touching on his still nearly bare pubic mound.

She's decided to proceed in such a roundabout manner primarily because she wants to give him a little time to adjust to being touched both 'down there' and 'up front' without either coming off the table or simply 'coming' uncontrollably all over the table: of course to her mind the longer she keeps him exposed, erect, and embarrassed the better.

After she's finished with her initial touches she begins exploring both his right and left inner thighs simultaneously, but even though she's leaving his genitals strictly alone for the moment she still can't help noticing an uptick in his respiratory rate. Of course while she's conducting her preliminary (and peripheral) tactile survey of his genital region she's also visually inspecting the area and is, if anything, even more pleased and impressed with what the good Lord gave him than she was earlier. While she has every intention (eventually at least) of carefully measuring, not to mention documenting everything that she finds noteworthy about Simon's genitals she can't help making mental notes already.

Among these 'notes' are thoughts such as: 'if only we had had practice patients like this back in the day', and 'when one considers both length and girth sweet Simon here easily and unquestionably has the most impressive [not to mention handsomely proportioned] Cock I've ever seen in real life', and finally 'there's no denying it, that's one full and heavy sac but like it or not he's definitely going to be emptying it in front of me today...one way or another.'

Unlike Dr. Missy however, Simon isn't nearly as sanguine about where his exam is headed having never been touched in such a manner by anyone, particularly an authoritative yet undeniably attractive woman. Also while he's truly dreading the remainder of his exam (even without understanding what it is exactly that he's dreading), a small part of his subconscious mind is actually beginning to enjoy her ministrations, as well as having his genitalia under her complete control... not that he'll ever own up to such a thing of course even if he were to become aware of it.

In any event, she eventually tires of dancing around the periphery and begins 'the main event' as it were by using her left hand to first cup and then gently lift his sensitive scrotal-sac; all while thinking to herself 'well, well I guess I've really got you right by your big beautiful BALLS now huh Simon?' He certainly tries, but he can't quite hold back another low moan as Dr. Missy allows herself a moment to silently revel in the power she feels as his scrotum comes fully to rest in her gloved palm: she feels even more empowered a moment later when she notices his penis move ever so slightly as it stiffens just a little bit more in response to her touch.

But even though she's very much enjoying herself she realizes that 'the show must go on', and so she reluctantly lets go of his sac and its contents if only for the moment, and moves on to yet another question. "We briefly discussed your masturbatory habits earlier Simon, however I didn't finish with that line of questioning and so I must ask you, roughly speaking, how much semen on average would you say that you produce during ejaculation?"

He doesn't know what's come over him but he instantly answers her and says "I really have no idea Doctor, when I get to the point that I feel like I absolutely have to jack off...uh masturbate I mean, the last thing I'm thinking about is measuring what comes out you know?"

Even though he has, technically speaking, just answered her question with a question she's perfectly willing to overlook it this time if for no other reason than that it has the virtue of being a completely honest response. She replies to his (sort of) question with "well perhaps we'll get to that later on"; which of course only gives him something else to worry about.

Deciding that now is as good a time as any, she says "the first thing I'm going to do is examine both of your testicles, it shouldn't hurt at all so please tell me immediately if you feel any discomfort whatsoever." With that said, she gently takes his right testicle between the thumb and first two fingers of her right hand and ever so slowly begins to 'roll it around' making sure to thoroughly feel it's entire surface area: it's only after making absolutely certain that she hasn't missed even the slightest abnormality that she reluctantly releases it and moves on to his left one.

It's during this part of the exam that she sees another slight but definite increase in Simon's respiratory rate; she says nothing about it of course but she can't help thinking 'calm down my magnificent virgin, after all I haven't even touched that ever so impressive erection yet... though you can bet your gorgeous naked ass I'm going to.' Naturally she lavishes every bit as much attention on his left testicle as she did on his right one but she nevertheless finishes too soon to suit her.

Her fingers then move on to his spermatic cords, and while lightly touching them she decides to give him a bit of an impromptu anatomy quiz by asking "do you know what part of you I'm checking right now?"

She's quite surprised, though pleasantly so when he responds with the correct answer "my spermatic cords, or to be technical the Vas Deferens...those are either cut or clamped during a vasectomy so that sperm isn't added to the fluid coming from the Prostate Gland during ejaculation" oddly he gives her the answer almost as if by rote and only starts blushing more deeply AFTER he finishes.

He then gives her a shy smile and follows up his answer by saying "it uh, hasn't been that long since Health Class and Sex Ed." She briefly smiles back before yet again reverting to her 'Dr. Missy Face.'

She then lets go of his cords although it seems that she can't prevent herself from once more cupping his scrotum in the palm of her hand and giving it a very gentle squeeze before releasing it to move on to her final target: that being her blushing patients now even more rigid rod which appears to yet again be in the business of leaking pre-ejaculatory fluid which leads her to the conclusion that "I guess he really likes it when I play with his sac...or at the very least an important part of him likes it quite a bit, which is actually useful information considering what's coming."

"Alright Simon, the last part of your appointment today will require me to closely examine your penis. I realize of course that it's in a rather sensitive condition at the moment, but it simply has to be done in a complete Andrological exam: however since it is so, shall we say, 'worked up' right now I'll do my best to treat it delicately. Naturally I'll need you to be as calm and still as possible."

She tells him this while almost, but not quite, managing to keep the smirk off her face and the anticipation out of her voice. Upon hearing her state her intentions (though not really picking up on the implications of either her facial expression, words, or tone) he swallows and replies huskily "you're the Dr. ma'am, so whatever you say goes" as he finally relinquishes all semblance of autonomy in this, the single most embarrassing day of his life.

Very rarely, if ever, have a mere nine words affected her so profoundly, but Simon's surprising yet matter of fact submission to her causes a nearly unprecedented (at least in terms of its speed) flood of both heat and moisture to pool within Dr. Missy's feminine core and her already turgid nipples to stiffen even further.

Simon is understandably oblivious to her growing arousal both because of his preoccupation with the deeply embarrassing predicament that he has nevertheless finally resigned himself to and the simple fact that female horniness just isn't as blatantly obvious as its male counterpart, particularly to someone as highly inexperienced as he is.

After taking a moment to compose herself she finally and fully reasserts her sense of control over the situation by grasping the base of his erection and slowly moving it around a bit. It doesn't take long for her to conclude that his Penis is definitely harder (and of course she already knew it was bigger) than any she's ever examined...or ridden for that matter. Not, she hastens to add to herself, that there's anything wrong with that.

However, while she has neither a personal nor a professional preference when it comes to cut versus uncut male members she can't help noticing that Simon's foreskin doesn't appear to be retracting quite the way that it should...'oh well' she thinks 'I'll deal with that soon enough' before she begins visually inspecting every square millimeter of skin on his manhood with a level of scrutiny that would make a dermatologist proud.

While Simon's breathing hasn't slowed down much he hasn't leaked any more pre-ejaculatory fluid, though that of course is likely about to change as Dr. Missy begins using her strong yet gentle fingers to slowly and carefully palpate his impressively swollen shaft.

She begins at the very base of his Penis and is no more than 25% of the way to his Corona when she asks yet another embarrassing question "one last thing regarding masturbation, who and/or what do you fantasize about while you're doing it?"

Yet before he can even begin to answer her he lets out a moan as her slowly moving fingers do indeed cause fluid to once again start seeping out of his Urethral Meatus: she silently thrills at both the moaning and the leakage that her tender yet controlling touch is drawing out of him.

Nonetheless, she 'dials it back' for a few moments which allows Simon to regain his focus on being a cooperative patient and answer her with "um, I uh, well I guess different things really but mainly about some of the girls at school you know...just having fun with them if you know what I mean."

While she appreciates his answer, such as it is, she wants something a little more detailed, and so she says "you don't have to tell me about all of your fantasies, but surely you can be more forthcoming than that?"

He thinks for a moment before deciding to reveal his 'juiciest' one "it starts out with my having won a big tennis match, and then heading to the showers. I get undressed and turn the water on and within a few seconds I realize that I have company: the Matthews twins, Cindy and Mindy. They're identical, hot, blonde and every bit as naked as I am. So I, you know, take turns banging both of them."

He pauses momentarily and then quietly says "I hope you don't think less of me." It's all she can do not to snort at his being ashamed of having such a relatively mundane fantasy but somehow she pulls it off, while smiling reassuringly.

"Not in the least, fantasies about having sex with twins are actually quite common." And with that, she enthusiastically begins examining him again...shortly thereafter his low moaning resumes and the leaking pre-ejaculatory fluid builds up to the point of slowly oozing down his engorged shaft.

She pretends not to notice this, even as a little of the fluid coats her latex covered fingers, and she proceeds to continue palpating his ever more deliciously straining unit until she reaches the Corona. As would be expected, her touches cause the flow from his Meatus to continue unabated.

As she looks more closely than ever, she realizes that his foreskin problem is even more minor than she first thought. In fact she's quite certain that just one application of a new product created for just such a purpose will fix Simon's retraction issues nicely; of course her manually resolving the issue for him will almost certainly cause him to orgasm but that's a risk she's perfectly willing to take.