His First Andro Exam (Dr. Missy)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'First things first however' she thinks, and she then proceeds to take hold of his Glans so as to open and then visually inspect his by now very 'messy' Urethral Meatus. As she's doing this, she also 'accidentally-on purpose' brushes one of her fingers lightly across his Frenulum and this touch to such a sensitive part of his anatomy causes him to do something which he had thus far been able to restrain himself from doing...gasping aloud while obscenely bucking his hips, albeit only once.

She keeps herself from giggling at his response while watching even more pre-ejaculatory fluid seep out and thinking 'I guess that that over-sized prostate gland is working overtime today, it's really going to be quite a sight when it comes firing out instead of just leaking.' She spends a few more moments holding his Meatus open and peering inside (to the extent that she can) before informing him of her intentions regarding the last part of his exam.

"Everything looks just fine, except for one thing. Your foreskin isn't completely retracting even though your Penis is fully erect" and then she runs her hand gently down his shaft until he feels a bit of minor tugging on the aforesaid ever-so-slightly unretracted foreskin.

He immediately gasps again, although this time he manages not to thrust forward, and then says "oh God is that bad? Is there anything you can do?" Dr. Missy can't help but feel simultaneously amused and sympathetic at the look of sudden concern on his blood red face.

"It could potentially be a significant problem in the future if it's not corrected, but the good news is that it's so minor at the moment that I should be able to take care of it right now." The look of sheer relief on Simon's face brings a smile to hers too, and she prepares him for what's about to happen (to an extent at least.)

"You may find what I'm going to do to be a bit intense, but by the time I'm done I'll have most certainly taken care of your problem." And with that said, she applies a generous amount of Andrology Clinic exclusive 'Retract-Ease' to the head of his painfully hard manhood and begins to gently rub it in.

Her feather-light touches applying the medication first to his Frenulum and then circling all the way around his Corona and back to his Frenulum (while briefly detouring to coat his shiny pre-ejaculatory fluid slickened Glans as well) have him breathing faster than at any point in his exam so far: not to mention gasping, moaning, and noticeably bucking his hips once more with his Scrotum and its contents swaying and jiggling comically along in accompaniment.

While she invariably enjoys her job, Dr. Missy has to admit that all things considered, she's never had more fun giving an exam. Even if she were inclined to self-deception (and generally speaking she isn't) she certainly can't deny just how wet her panties currently are. Despite her own intense arousal, poor Simon is obviously even worse off than she is and so she temporarily suppresses her personal randiness and concentrates on the welfare of her decidedly 'hard-up' patient.

She begins to do so by telling him "now all that remains is for me to use some gentle repeated motions until everything is as freed up as it should be": and then slowly sliding her gloved hand up and down the length of his shaft, stopping when she encounters resistance from his 'recalcitrant Frenulum' only to repeat the motion again and again.

His issues with: blushing, gasping, moaning, and rapid breathing continue to worsen she notes, but her only response to this is to pick up the pace and soon after she notes something else, that being that his foreskin is fully retracted and sliding freely. 'Good', she thinks before increasing the length and vigor of her stroking motion.

She justifies this to herself [not that she really needs to bother what with the vast discretion that the law allots to practicing Andrologists] by the simple maxim of 'better safe than sorry' as regards his retraction issues. Simon can feel that he isn't very far at all from losing complete control and genuinely tries to call this to Dr. Missy's attention by saying "Mmmmmn, um Doctor, I...I, I know that I said you're in charge before, ahhhhh ohhhhh, and I really meant it, ummmmmff, but if you don't stop, I'm afraid that I'm going to, I mean I'll oooooooohhhh-"

She interrupts him by replying simply "please be quiet and cooperate, I only have your best interests at heart, besides I AM in charge here!" Immediately after having said that, she further increases the speed of the procedure [though in truth it might be more accurate at this point to just come right out and say that she starts jacking him off even faster] while she can't help being amazed that someone as inexperienced as he is hasn't already come undone.

Her working theory to explain this is that he is both imagining something completely unerotic, and also possesses what she thinks of as a highly uncommon degree of 'cock control.' Determined to end this, for lack of a better way of putting it, 'orgasmic standoff' she keeps masturbating him while recalling that his Penis definitely responded positively to something she did a little earlier, and thus she also completely cups and then gently squeezes his Scrotum a few times which is finally more than he can withstand.

While she was fully expecting his ejaculation to be a high volume affair she didn't accurately anticipate just how much ejaculate there was going to be; nor did she expect him to thrust so powerfully that she would momentarily lose her grip on his erection, but that's exactly what happens as enormous white [not to mention thick and sticky] bursts of semen fire off in seemingly every direction. His pistoning hips don't make it any easier for her to regain control of the situation but she still does so with admirable speed, though not before Simon's chest, stomach, and groin end up with even more cum on them than the front and right sleeve of her lab coat does.

The part of Dr. Missy's brain that can find humor in virtually any situation [which has gotten her through some very dark times in her life] can't help thinking that a certain Mr. Reed may have to contact Homeland Security to register his Penis and Testicles as Weapons of Mass Impregnation.

Once she does have control of his still spasming Penis she gives it several more firm strokes so as to get the rest of his semen expressed; she doesn't much care where it goes at this point since she's going to have to change clothes anyway.

At long last he finally stops shooting off and then eventually both goes limp AND gathers his senses enough to realize exactly what he's done. He's utterly mortified with the situation and the fact that it wasn't really even his fault is lost on him due to his incredible naiveté; and thus he immediately starts apologizing in spite of being so embarrassed he would like nothing better than to crawl under the exam table if only he had the strength to get his widely spread legs out of the stirrups and stand up but at the moment he just can't manage it.

However as soon as he starts to apologize Dr. Missy interrupts him saying with a chuckle "don't worry too much about it, things like that sometimes happen during an Andro exam. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if your next visit isn't quite similar if not worse."

If he's taken aback at her 'calming' words he's even more taken aback when she grabs some wipes and starts cleaning him up. She saves his genitals for last wiping down first his sac and then his finally flaccid Penis and finishes by telling him to bend over the table and spread his buttocks as far as possible so that she can clean the lube out of his crack. He hesitantly does so but even though he's expecting it he still jumps slightly when he feels her start to painstakingly cleanse his previously invaded Anus.

After a still madly blushing Simon silently departs her office Dr. Missy gives both of her nurses and her receptionist-secretary their instructions regarding Simon's upcoming appointments; yes for the next three months (at least) the shy and virginal yet uber-hot Mr. Reed would be returning to her office every other Friday afternoon for his follow-up rectal exams.

After all, tending to his prostate health was a very important matter to her; in fact it was so important an issue that his plan of care will include her stimulating it until he ejaculates at each and every appointment. In addition to setting up his appointments she tasks her secretary with calling him weekly and making sure that he is following doctor's orders to masturbate to completion at least three times a week.

The look on Simon's face when she told him he would have to come back, strip down, and bend over for a biweekly DRE was nearly priceless: although it still couldn't match his reaction to her parting words "and it looks like your next complete Andrological exam is scheduled for December 2, well what do you know that's your 19th birthday! Fortunately for me I know exactly what I'm going to give you..."

Later that evening Simon still isn't entirely sure how he made it back to his new dorm room since he walked the entire 10 blocks paying absolutely no attention to where he was going as his mind was elsewhere; namely Dr. Missy's exam room. He can barely believe that any of that actually happened yet both the mild discomfort of his extensively probed back passage and still tingling genitalia are indisputable proof that it did, not to mention the fact that his hopelessly stretched and damp sticky underpants also stand as evidence.

Later still he's once again mentally reliving his exam, only this time he's completely naked (on his bed instead of her exam table) as he fondles his sac and strokes his cock. As he nears orgasm he would be quite shocked to learn that Melissa Francis [her Dr. Missy persona discarded, if only for the night], is totally nude on HER bed, and also masturbating furiously while thinking about the very same things that he is, albeit from her perspective.

Each has their respective hands occupied: him with stroking his cock and fondling his balls, her with repeatedly fingering her pussy and gently but rapidly rubbing her clit. As they both approach an ironically (yet also somehow fittingly) simultaneous orgasm their thoughts diverge however: while she is toying with the idea of having one of her nurses give him an enema before her Nurse Practitioner assists her in performing his very first Proctoscopic exam, he is recalling the last things that she laughingly said to him.

"Fortunately for me I know exactly what I'm going to give you, a hard over my knee birthday spanking with you in your birthday suit! Of course, I'll let you decide whether I spank you before or after your exam...it is YOUR birthday after all." As he finishes ejaculating one thought keeps running through his mind: 'she was just kidding about that right? Wasn't she? WASN'T SHE??'

The End