His First Sister-Wife Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH! OH FUCK! Ohhh. Ohhh. Oh, baby!"

His whole body twitches in excitement. Her thighs are squeezed tight together on his hand and her hips are quivering. His hips rock so much it pulls his cock out of her mouth. His cum continues to spurt. The spasms outlast his cum. And then with the last one they relax and lay silent for a while.

She says, "God, Cory, you really know how to make a girl weak in the knees. I liked doing it your way."

"It was so hot, playing with your sexy pussy while you were sucking me. It made me want to cum to show you how much I liked it. I wanted to make you feel good because you were making me feel so good."

She says, "Oh you did make me feel good. You made me cum. And I liked it so much that you wanted to and did. It made it so exciting when you were cumming too. You know what, my dear, sweet, Cory? This has been the best honeyday I've had. I hope you've liked it as much as I have."

"I did, Dharleana, I liked it a lot. It was different than I thought it would be. Different from what mom told me it would be too. I hoped we'd make love. I didn't know we'd do it this much. I liked it. A lot. Wow, you're really hot."

"I'm glad we had this day. I hope we'll have more chances to spend time together now that we've had it. You're always going to be the youngest of all my husbands. I like that."

She kissed him. They lay cuddling and touching and kissing for a long time sharing lover's flatterings.

Then she said, "It's getting late now. It's time I get you home. God, you're so hot. And young. I wish we could cuddle naked together all night. Not tonight though. Maybe someday."

She kissed him one more time then started getting dressed. He puts his clothes on and they go. On the drive to his house she mentions that she's free in the afternoons sometimes and that once or twice a week Jeff goes out in the evening with his friends or one of her sisters. They're all older than Dharleana. She's the youngest of four sisters with one older brother and one younger. She says it's a good thing he likes older women because Jeff won't have a younger wife like Cory is her young husband until Cory himself gets married.

"But even then she won't be as young as you are right now. I got lucky."

"So," Cory contemplates her meaning, "My future bride will be Jeff's younger woman wife? Hmm. I hope she has some young sisters then."

Dhar laughs. "I like the way you think!"

It was dark when Dharleana pulled the car into the driveway. The porch light was on and one in the kitchen. TV light flickered from the den. Cory kissed her goodbye and went in. His dad and sister were watching TV. Mom was in the kitchen.

"I'm making hot chocolate and tea. Come on in Cory." his mom called out to him.

He goes in the kitchen.

"Marvin, Tammy, come on in. Cory's home."

"Aw, Ma, you don't have to announce it."

"Well, honey, we're just so pleased for you that's all. That your first honeyday went well. It did go well didn't it? You didn't do anything foolish did you?"

"No, ma. It went well. It really did. And you were right. It was better when we took our time."

"See, I told you," she reminded him.

He grinned as he said, "Yeah, mom knows best."

"Now," she said in her mom way, "I just want what's best for you. I hope that tramp didn't spoil you. And I hope you don't expect your girlfriend to spoil you the same way now that you've been with her. Honestly, the way she was dressed you'd think she was picking up men on a street corner."

"Mom! She's not a tramp. I don't know why you think that. She's nice. And we like each other. We did a lot of things besides just that, Mom. It was nice. And slow. Like you said, take your time. We're going to have dinner next Friday night, too."

"And what about your girlfriend? You can't just be dating Dhar all the time."

He says, "I'm seeing her tomorrow afternoon. Gee, mom, It's OK. Honest. Now I know I have to take my time with her, too. She'll let me know when she's ready just like Dhar did. See, I get it? Relax OK?"

His dad and sister Tammy come into the kitchen.

Dad says, "I see the good weather lasted all day for you."

"I'll bet he and his WIFE didn't even notice," Tammy teases.

"We spent the whole afternoon outdoors, FYI," he tells her. "You're just jealous because I have a wife before you have a husband. Yeah, Dad, it was really nice weather. We ended up walking all the way around the lake."

Tammy says, "I am not jealous."

"I'll bet if you had a husband he'd fix your attitude for you."

Mom shushes them, "Knock it off now. The tea and hot chocolate are ready so let's not hear anymore of that."

She pours for everyone.

"So," she asks, "Are you and Dharleana planning on dating often?"

"Mom, can we just drop it? I'm starting to think you're jealous, too. We had a nice day together and that's the way it's supposed to be and I don't want to talk about it now."

"Geez! Can't a mom just be interested in what's going on in his son's life? But, Ok, I won't say anymore."

Cory says, "So Dad, what are you and Tammy watching on TV?'

And they didn't talk about it anymore that evening.