His First Time Almost Wasn't Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded as he took in the sight. They were modest, B-cup, and still quite firm, and her pale nipples were half erect.

"They're... they're even nicer than I imagined, Brenda."

"Kiss them and fondle them for me, then..."

She crooned with pleasure at his ardent kisses and gropings. His touch wasn't rough, but his excitement and inexperience prevented subtlety or tenderness. It thrilled her. He straddled one of her thighs and began to rub himself against it. She gently pressed against his hardness. He gave a low groan as he feasted on her breasts with his mouth and gently chewed on her tautening nipples with his lips.

He propped himself on one hand and with the other he fondled her thigh, inching her skirt hem higher. She parted her legs, and he caught sight of her cotton underwear. They were more knickers than panties, cotton with a floral pattern on, and not terribly glamorous, but this didn't matter right now.

"Touch me between my legs, Stephen. I know you're ready for it right now, but I'm not. You'll have to get me a bit more excited yet before I'm ready for... for you..."

He looked down as he stroked her. He could feel her mound, her slit, and her pubes through the cotton, which was slightly dank. She whimpered her approval and delight.

"Mmmm, that's nice. It's a long time since I was caressed down there..." she murmured. "I think you should take my knickers off, Stephen, love..."

She raised herself on her elbows and gazed as he slid his hands up her skirt and tugged her knickers down. He worked them down to her knees and brushed his lips against her thighs. She thrilled in his eager gaze on her bared crotch.

He stared, fascinated, at the dense and ample pubes of her pussy. His girlfriend's had been trimmed, (rather than shaved), and he'd imagined that Brenda's would be the same. Somehow its covering seemed very alluring, though. It suggested a naivety, a modesty or even a lack of sexual awareness.

He gazed too at the pink, crinkled slit in its midst. He ran his fingers through her soft, silky pubes. She took his finger and guided it to her nub.

"Stroke me there, Stephen. It's called a clitoris. It's sensitive and it goes hard when it's stroked or rubbed... oooh, yes, that's it... yes, like that!" she gasped softly. "Keep kissing my breasts while you do it... mmmmhhh!"

He raised himself higher on his knees to avoid further contact between his hardness and her thigh, afraid that he may otherwise lose control. Her hand caressed the back of his neck. It felt tender, and sensual. He rocked her swollen labia from side to side, and wondered whether to ease a finger into her, as he had done twice with his girlfriend, but refrained.

He could feel her seeping moistness and, her voice now low and almost husky, she murmured, "Take your trousers and your underpants off and give it to me, Stephen..."

He felt oddly embarrassed as he followed her instruction, especially as he felt her gaze roving over his erection. She hiked up her skirt around her waist and parted her thighs, and he shuffled his hips between them. She reached down and took his erection to guide into her opening, and for a fleeting moment he thrilled in the sight of her fingers wrapped around him.

"Slowly at first if you can, Stephen..." she whispered. "And keep rubbing that clitoris for me... "

She relished his slow, tentative, virgin thrusts. She felt highly aroused to be his first, a woman twice his age (even though, she thought ruefully, she had little more experience than he had). Her arousal – and his – were fuelled further by the illicitness of doing this outdoors, not many yards from where others might walk, even though they were well hidden from view.

In fact, the sporadic sound of birdsong and the strong scent of pine needles added to the sensation and emphasised the public nature of their union.

She knew he probably wouldn't last long as she felt him increase his pace, and she thrust up against him to hasten her own climax. All too soon he was grinding and releasing himself inside her, sucking hard on her breast and rubbing her nub as he spent himself.

He started to relax, but she clasped him to her, murmuring softly.

"Keep going, love. I want to come as well. Keep thrusting as long as you can, and keep rubbing me... ohhh yes, love, yessss..."

He tried to concentrate on staying hard, but he needn't have worried. Within moments she came truly alive beneath him, her body shaking and jerking as she reached her own climax.

They lay in each other's arms for a few minutes, savouring the moment, and reluctant to make a move, but they both knew that they were expected back home before too long. At last Brenda broke the silence.

"We need to make a move, Stephen. Your mum and dad will be..."

She broke off mid-sentence, ashamed at the reminder of his youth and of having allowed her friends' son to lose his virginity to her. She smiled, coyly, and so did he. He pulled his underpants and trousers back on, less embarrassed now of her eyes on his body.

He was watching her, too. To his surprise, she took her knickers and wiped her crotch with them, but dropped them onto the car rug again, simply straightening her skirt without putting them on underneath it. Similarly, she pulled on her polo shirt but without putting on her bra.

She folded up the rug and smiled at his puzzled expression.

"Crumbs, Stephen, who'd have thought when we set off this morning... what a day it's turned out to be. I..."

She felt suddenly foolish, like a silly teenager, but this experience had taken her back many years to the night when she had lost her own virginity down a back street near the cinema where she and her boyfriend Tony had watched a movie. She knew her face was flushed as she continued.

"I... on my first time I left my knickers behind. De-deliberately. It was... well, it was just a kind of way of... declaring the naughty thing I'd done. A rite of passage you might call it, but that seemed to grand a term for me. I... I know it's stupid, but I'm going to do the same now. You... you could do the same – if you wanted... don't feel you have to though..."

He could hardly believe that she would say or do such a thing. She had always seemed so ladylike and prim, which had been part of her appeal to him.

"Hell, Brenda, I DO want to!"

He pulled his trousers down and jerked his underpants off. He tossed them to one side and stepped back into his trousers. He suspected that it would make for an uncomfortable ride home, but who cared?

"Not here, Stephen," she said softly. "It needs to be where people will see. Near the path – or by the picnic bench. I'll take your underpants and you can take my knickers. And my bra, if you like..."

He sensed her reticence and was intrigued.

"Go on, Brenda. You can say it..."

"On my first time, I... I asked my boyfriend if he'd like to... to KEEP my bra... as a memento... it felt really naughty, but then I was feeling really naughty... like now, actually..."

"Brenda... can I keep your bra as a reminder of today?"

She beamed, her small eyes lighting up.

"You're not just saying it, Stephen?"

"No. Today has been a dream come true, Brenda. I'll remember it as long as I live!"

Now it was his turn to feel foolish, and her turn to reassure him. She folded her bra as small as she could, and pushed it into his trouser pocket, then passed him her floral cotton knickers. She stepped to where his underpants were and folded them up. Then, taking his hand ("Only to the path though," she added), she led him back through the pine trees the way they had come.

Once on the path they said little, simply enjoying each other's presence, but with a slight tension, too. He longed to ask if he could see her again, but refrained. It was just as well, as she was half-anticipating the question and wouldn't know how to reply, her mind torn once more.

About a third of the way to the car park the path forked. He hadn't noticed it earlier, though that was hardly surprising. She glanced around to make sure that nobody was around, then walked a little quicker to the way-marker sign. She took his underpants and draped them over the arm of the sign. Blushing, and also making sure that nobody was in view, he placed her knickers next to them.

He slid his hand into his pocket and fondly stroked the lace of her bra, then withdrew his hand as they made their way back to the car park. As they rounded the corner a middle-aged couple left their car and headed up the path towards them. The couple smiled and greeted Brenda and Steven but paid little attention, no doubt assuming that they were mother and son or aunt and nephew out for an innocent stroll.

Once out of earshot Brenda chortled with laughter. He gave a stifled explosion of embarrassed laughter, too.

"I hope they see our souvenirs on the sign!" Brenda chuckled.

12