All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This has potential

This has started out nice. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

A lady with a great story to tell. In all honesty I didn't spot an error. But I wasn't looking too hard. I was more interested in the development of their friendship . I am looking forward to Chapter two.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Great start. Wish it had gone further and I hope when it does that she doesn't get all guilty and back away.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Love Has No Bar

The beginning and the progress of the story is great....quite interesting and gripping...

continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WhoreBD

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Corsair46Corsair46over 9 years ago
Thanks

Good read. Ignore Anony-mouse he's seldom had a positive word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done

looking forward to next chapter

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

I like getting feedback, public or private. I've submitted part 2 so it should be posted before long. I expected that would finish the story but it took on a life of it's own and there will be a third part, at least.

Feel free to comment. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

It reminds me of my brother's affair with his friend's mom. She was 48 years old and he was 31 years old. He seduced her and had sex., they never used protection and he knocked her up. Toddler is now 30 months old and her hubby still thinks he is the daddy.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 9 years ago
Loved the story

Great story, too short. Loving the direction it's going in. Can't wait for part 2, 3, 4....Keep up the good work.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 9 years ago
Great job!

I'm enjoying this, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Gosh

This is a good story. I wish I had a good friend's mom that looked like you, cause I would flirt with you and try to get you into bed like your son's friend does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it up.... You had mine up...

cant help imagine that you are deb and that this is a true experience... Realistic and loving the story... Cant wait to read other chapters....

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Just a fantasy

I don't even play online with any man under 40. Younger men, though fun to fantasize about, are far too close to my sons' ages. I love the fantasy though...

Thanks for the comments. I like reading them.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Mmmm! But what a great fantasy!

That is how all sexual connections (mental or physical) should begin. And your mind guided your writing along sutch a simulating route. As for playing on line, I'm 80 and we just did! THANKS

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I want to read a seduction story written by a woman. I can understand her hesitation because married women do not just let men seduce them. While men want to believe women want sex, women want sex from their husband, ex-husband, or boyfriend. Women do not just have sex for sex. Giving oneself to another is giving a precious gift that must be recieved as it is extremely rare. Hard for me to explain. Allowing someone to enjoy sexual gratification is giving someone deep consideration in the woman’s heart. She feels a connection that tears at her soul.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have had dates with older women in my relative youth. I felt if a man talks to women with friendship in mind and some flirting, she will signal her desires. Women fantasize like men, some more erotic than others. How far and who with depends on the two. This author may be a silent dreamer of a 12 year younger man being her lover how she likes and he will do for her. Dream about a lover reading your mind and the gentle touch that arouses her emotions. Everything after that is between the two. I now read to find any women who can express their thoughts and demonstrate how women dream and not just want sex for the activity. If men want a short time tryst, they will never have a lifetime love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES