All Comments on 'His Girl Wont... I Take Her Place Ch. 02'

by ReggieJones89

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
domehard19domehard19almost 7 years ago
Fuckiing hot

Please dont make us wait so long for a part 3, this story is amazing

thameswatcherthameswatcheralmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Good hot story, get working on the next part :-)

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
REAL NICE

These 2 were made for each other. Please continue with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot Story!

I also loved your stories, they were very hot and I just wish it would be me with him. I have never taken a guy's cum in my mouth or in my pussy. I do have that fantasy of doing it with the right person, but I must know him that he is clean dd/free and HIV-. Then, I would allow him to cum in my mouth and in my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Job...

You should continue you take her place. Really... she's got a hot, big dick boyfriend but only puts out when she wants to. I would suck his dick and give him my ass anytime he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
like your story

i think that you wanted his cock all along, when both of you were fucking girls, when both cocks were touching inside of her. I hope that you realize what/who you really were and keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT...

Isn't it super hot you knowing Mike is in to you as much or more than his girlfriend? I'd love to be in your place - I'd be as feminine and girly as Mike wants and let him know he can have my mouth or pussy anytime he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story !!!

Yours in TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous