All Comments on 'His Hot Aunt Pt. 03'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Excellent character development and great dialog! The scenes were very realistic and well written, and I loved the bit of humor when James got "polyamorous" and "polygamous" confused. :) I really enjoyed seeing Sandy again in this part as well.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Great sensual finish, the detail is wonderful. You should be proud of this series. Cannot say enough good things. But in next breath sorry to see this story end. Look forward to your next story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story thanks for sharing it.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Ending, No

Very good chapter, hope to read more on Sandy, and both ladies. The fun is just starting.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy ending!

Very well done! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one more chapter

Excellent I came many times write one more chapter with all four in sex like org dp etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have to agree...

... I'd like to see more from these four characters. I'd also like to see the next time Jimmy sees his father, I'm sure he'd have some choice words for him. I can also imagine a physical altercation between Jimmy and Ray Hicks after Laura takes him to the cleaners in court.

Saqwana1Saqwana1over 7 years ago
underage?

you mention he is 18 how is he under aged?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interlude with Anna.

What if, while visiting dad in London. James seduces Anna, and the two are caught by Dan. Cliché I admit, but I want retribution for Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Saqwana1

legal drinking age in most american states is 21, hence underage

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 7 years ago
Good story

A good story overall, but I would've liked the ending better if it hadn't simply ended with the revelation of Laura hooking up with Sandy. Maybe at the very least James revealing some sexual escapade of his own back at his school. That way it doesn't seem like he was living like a monk while his Mom and Aunt got to have all the fun.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Not as exciting as 01 and 02

More like a newspaper article.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story of the intensified satisfaction in the hot and sexy senerio.

Enjoying your fictional account of the time and place where you had the courage to tell about your experience in conjunction with other people.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Great

I had fun reading this. All 3 chapters were outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I know its been awhile since you wrote this story but you have to write one more chapter.James and his mom,aunt and Sandy can have so much more fun if they were living together.James and Sandy could DP both of the other women or James could fuck Sandy while she does the same to one of the others.So many variations to explore.Also how they put the screws to scumbag Mr. Hicks and possibly Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree--more, please!

James is so damn lucky to have this many women cater to his incest and pantyhose fetishes; I envy him! We need more family fucking and I'd love a scene where Sandy is pitching a tent in her pantyhose and plunges into the two sisters like that. Another scene with lesbian incest would be great, too. The possibilities here are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Incredibly erotic series! Loved how you brought his mom into the fold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice to the righter very few misspelled words but this is one I wished was on video

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was very good and exciting you should write a series of James his aunt and mom and Sandy in a hot 4sum in a pantyhose fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Three cheers for a great trilogy D66 !!!!!!! Bravo, Bravo, Bravo !!!!!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I was liking but then...the very final ruined the story for me. I like the incest stories with "only one rooster in the hen house". I prefer stories in which the females are so hooked with the male character that they don't want not need any other "cock". But so many authors prefer to include other "cocks" to make the story more "interesting"... What a pity! Imho they were cheating on him. Sorry, 5* until the end but in the end 2*.

Cactus99Cactus99over 1 year ago

5* just a pity there is no more, sandy and jimmy could have done more, maybe even have mum walk in on them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
972 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

His Hot Aunt Series Info