All Comments on 'His Hot Aunt'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Get her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good one

a good story. i can read it over and over again. the perspective of both character are being show. hopefully next time they can join Lisa's assistant as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was one of the best stories I have ever read. The characters were well thought out and the reader was given sufficient background to relate to the characters. I will be watching for the next installment of His Hot Aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well done!

This was a marvellous story -- especially for a first -- thank you, five stars, and please write more for us -- soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read

I have a thing for one of my aunts and also for Asian women so this really worked for me.

Just wish James had a foot fetish too.

Please continue......

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
you deserve 10**********

Very well written, love the lead up. Lisa and James are hot together. Look so forward to more of these two..... Worth the wait.... Please bring on the second part.... there are no words to the turn on wet event this story has caused..... Thank you Great job...

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago
FIVE *****

I liked. Now on to Ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave you five stars . . .

which is rare for a first time author. Although there were minor grammatical errors, they in no way distracted from your storyline.

Looking forward, as all of the other comments indicated for another chapter, or chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Feedback

I loved it, so well written and descriptive. Please continue this story forever!!

Wang4Wang4about 9 years ago
Very well structured

I really enjoyed this story! Characters are developed well and the suspense or "foreplay" leading up to the sex act was well crafted. Please keep writing and thank you

Ed

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013about 9 years ago
I really like this story

It had good characters and with the right amount of build up and a nice finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Depending on how it's received, there will be more with Lisa and James.

So, basically you have no faith in your own story and you won't continue unless people basically kiss your ass. Don't bother.

Story1986Story1986about 9 years ago
Good story

Very good story! You describe Lisa so we'll and she sounds like a really hot fuck! I'd love to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sooooo Hotttttt

One of the best I've read in a very long time. Please continue this into a nice series. My pussy hasn't been this wet and horny in a while.

ChrispeChrispeabout 9 years ago
Thank You

A great story that needs to continue. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2?

Sandy should make a move on James and get Lisa jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OK, BUT you could use a little better English.

People don't "Shutter" they Shudder. You don't "Sooth" someone's pain, you soothe his or her pain.

Get the gist?

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 9 years ago
Its a shame...

No, not the story..it was fabulous. The shame is the comments by some people on this site. If you want to read Pulitzer writing, go read War and Peace, otherwise, just shut up, and enjoy the wonderful stories. The occasional spelling error or mistake doesn't take away from the wonderful story unless your an anal retentive idiot.

RELAX AND ENJOY

Congrats on the story...look forward to reading part 2 and 3 :)

Only minor suggestion I might have is give a little more detail about the parties involved...paint us a picture as what they look like.....makes it more interesting, in my opinion at least.

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
Great reading

You did fine, please continue. Just forget about the self appointed English professors.

nodinegnodinegabout 9 years ago
Good read

I loved it, keep writing.

verybigoneverybigoneabout 9 years ago
Part 2?

Grear story keep going. Can't wait for part 2...3 etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awesome want to hear more

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutabout 9 years ago
Love It

Great story, I loved the way you led up to them making love. I would love for him to suggest that she wear stockings instead of pantyhose. I can't wait to read Chapter 2.

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 9 years ago
Great Story

To paraphrase a well respected author of nineteenth century England, more Please!! As soon as possible!

tonyd301tonyd301about 9 years ago
Hot Aunt

It was an AWESOME Story "I would love too read another one" ( W/Aunt & James)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking Asian aunt

Love your sexy Asian aunt. What happens now ? Do they make it as a couple and does she have there love child? Keep going with the story please. I know hot it is since I screwed my first cousin and we now have a boy named Roy. This was a blessing.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Reminds me of when I got to fuck my aunt many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please

More... Hot and well written. Nicely done. Will there be a love child born? He wasnt wearing a condom and no mention if she is on the pill. Do they keep up the lust? Does it turn to romantic love? Also, any kinks kick in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot story...

Well written story. Need more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I would like to see this continue

Loved this story, very hot and while a tad bit slow on the workup, very exciting. Looking forward to more involvement of his fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hope they are going to become a couple and have children as you barely see those kind of aunt/nephew stories. Nicely written by the way, only saw a couple of minor grammar mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Europe/Scotland

So, are they in Scotland or Europe...?

It's like saying, "...a month long vacation in Mexico, visiting his father's Norwegian family and friends."

I know most Americans aren't very knowledgeable about the rest of the world, but a little effort doesn't hurt - specially now that you have people around the planet laughing at your ignorance.

PS: Just in case you plan on using it in another submission, Australia isn't in Europe, either.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
good story just as it is

It is a fun, romantic, and erotic tale. To go on from here it would have to become much more and almost all of the additional steps would diminish what you have created. Retribution against the "silent partner"? include the assistant at the gallery? bring in his buddies? No Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm a lot more interested in this background story of the aunt showing him how to please a woman. For me, I took this to mean she masturbated in front of him- which was really at odds with how reserved they were around each other for most of the story. If she's exposed herself like that before, I would have assumed that would have broken down a lot of barriers we saw.

crow0085crow0085about 9 years ago
nice story

i expexted next chapter soon,please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's time.

Bring on the next chapter..LOLOLOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad, outside of...

changing between multiple POVs with no marking or warning.

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
A "5" All Of The Way!!!

Major HOT Story!!! We've all had somebody kin to us that we'd like to take things to the next level with. This is especially true if their status in life is higher than ours. Also, if they're kin only by marriage. We feel it would bring them down a notch or two. Please continue this as a series, if you have not already! Love to see Mom & Aunt Lisa get together for some girl / girl pantyhose sex!!! Either way keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

A great story that I hope you'll follow up with another chapter or two! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that story was Fan(bloody)tastic, keep going man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE!

Really like that you took somr time to set this up, not just jumping in to them innbed. Definitely think it could have a chapter 2.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Steamy!

- A HOT,steamy story with bodily fluids dripping all over the place!

- These two are sure gonna hate to see their month together end!

- Since Lisa is already the black sheep of the family,maybe she can just run away with Jimmy and fuck happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

U did an excellent job with the background and development behind it. I look forward to reading more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Wanna trade places? Great story. Only two suggestions: never refer to "cum splashing" and never, ever say that someone "padded" anywhere. That's it. Just about perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?? His aunt was expertly riding him to a powerful orgasm. ??

I TRULY LOVE THIS & will most definitely read your other stories

BUT "expertly" implies being an EXPERT aka a PAID WHORE; this is most definitelty NOT appropriate since we're to feel & believe that they actually LOVE each other -- otherwise I do feel that they're very good for each other and cant wait to read more about them.

BTW; I'm hard as HELL from grinding to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

@ "Wonderful

Wanna trade places? Great story. Only two suggestions: never refer to "cum splashing" and never, ever say that someone "padded" anywhere. That's it. Just about perfect."

WHY NOT??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GIVE US MORE.

At some point Jimmy. ..lisa...and Sandy should get together for a two or three day fuckfest and Jimmy and his buddies should get together and beat the shit out of Ray for lisas revenge without costing lisa Rays support with the gallery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story

Loved it. Gave it a 4 star because the lead up was a bit slow. Looking forward to part 2.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
end it with them together

i'm sick of stories where people have sex just for the sex'x sake.

please let them be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So what the fuck is his name. Is it Jimmy or James? Lol

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The power of this category is in the reluctance to give in to taboo passions

As this chapter clearly shows

Thanks

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
WOW

Excellent erotic sexy story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

What a well written erotic, sexy, hot story. Thanks!!

rmarkandlynnrmarkandlynnabout 5 years ago
best story

i enjoyed the story ,i would like to read more on these story.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy!

Great story! Loved it! I must admit that I want an Aunt Lisa. ;)

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it😊😊

Indeed a good story and for your first one, fantastic.

However, I found the relationship between them at the start somewhat unbelievable, if she was the one that taught him how to pleasure a woman.

If that had been the case, they would have been far more relaxed about being naked in front of each other.

And also far more relaxed (without his unbelievable shock or surprise) at her nudity or glimpses, or answers from him as though he was a shy little boy.

Having said that, I found the story rewarding and stimulating.

Good job well done.

I always had a crush on an older aunt, but never found the right way to close the gap and taste her pussy....then again, I was only 15 yrs old, with a bigger brain in my cock than my head, at the time.

Wish I had read your story before staying with her and family so many years ago....

May have made a big difference to the lack of outcome.😊

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

I couldn't get through the first half page when Lisa and her assistant were drooling over him.

Just another college 'boy toy' story. Why do authors make guys into wusses that get taken advantage of?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five stars is not enough !!!!!! I can't wait to read more of this couple. Just WOW !!!!!

Tights75Tights75over 1 year ago

Great story can’t wait to read the nexted part

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5010 months ago

Oh, man! So happy to see there is a second installment. Most stories can end at a reasonable point and leave “the future” to our imaginations. I’ve become invested in these characters and have to know where it goes next. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
972 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES