His Hot Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

James drained the last of his beer and set the bottle back in its holder. He sure could use another but he didn't want to make the walk to the fridge just yet, besides Lisa might get upset if he drank all the beer too quickly. Thinking of his aunt brought back the faded images from his dream. He was torn between the desire to make love to his aunt and how wrong it was to even consider doing that. His hand moved to his growing cock. He knew if he kept thinking of Lisa, he'd have to jerk off. As if on cue, Lisa appeared in the doorway to the gazebo with a towel wrapped around her body. Even though he was tired and the beer and warm water was relaxing him, James knew he wasn't dreaming this time.

"Mind if I join you?" she smiled.

"No...Not at all," sitting up straight.

"I have to warn you, I don't wear a bathing suit when I'm in here, so if that's going to be a problem-"

"NO...it's not...I mean it's your house...do whatever you normally do," he replied nervously.

"Are you sure it's ok? I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

James just nodded.

Lisa turned her back to him and removed the towel, setting it on the side of the Jacuzzi opposite of her nephew. James saw a Japanese character tattooed on her lower back in blue ink, 蓮 that was the kanji for 'lotus'. She sat on the edge of the pool then swung her legs around, into the water. Her right arm was covering most of her breasts and keeping her knees tightly together, she didn't flash her womanhood at her nephew. She slide under the surface up to her arm pits, placing both arms on the edge of the pool. Her breast bounced just below the surface of the turbulent water. Lisa was nervous and excited but managed to smile at the bewildered young man across from her. She could see he was just as nervous.

James couldn't believe his beautiful, sexy, and NAKED aunt was sitting in her Jacuzzi just a few feet away from him. He tried his best not to stare at her jiggling breasts but it was difficult. Her leg brushed his under the water, making him jump. She apologized and just kept smiling at him. He then realized his hand was still on his cock but now it was slowly stroking it.

"So how was your day?" she asked.

"Um...fine I guess."

"What did you do today?"

James knew it wasn't a tough question to answer but he had to be sure it didn't start with, 'I blew a big load dreaming about you fucking me, then woke up, and took a shower to clean up the cum I shot all over the place.' He cleared his throat.

"I went...mountain biking with Mike, Tom and Jason," he exhaled as if exhausted.

"Did you have a hard ride?"

Again James had to control his thoughts and not blurt out, 'Not as hard as I'm gonna ride you!'

"It was strenuous but I managed to keep up. I was a bit sore, that's why I'm sitting in here," sweat was running down his face. He needed to get out of the water for a few minutes but his tented trunks would be quite embarrassing.

"You look a bit hot. You should sit on the side for a few minutes," Lisa suggested.

"I'm all right," he replied with flushed cheeks.

Lisa could tell he was nervous about something and guessed he probably had an erection and didn't want to show it. She decided to help him out without embarrassing him.

"It is a bit hot in here. What did you set the temp at?"

"A hundred I think."

"Do you mind if I turn it down a little?"

He just shook his head. Lisa turned her back to him again as she rose out of the water to adjust the temperature. The controls were right behind her. She leaned over the side and turned the dial down to ninety two. Her ass was half way out of the water as she worked and James had a perfect view. She also opened the air vent to the jets all the way, allowing cool air to help lower the temperature more quickly. When she returned to her seat, she didn't cover her chest as before and James got another eye full of his aunt. He could feel the cooling taking place but he was still hot and he didn't think it was just from the water. It was the sexy woman sitting across from him that had his temperature elevated. Lisa rolled her shoulders a couple times then rocked her head side to side as if attempting to relieve some tension.

"Is everything all right?" he asked seeing his aunt's actions.

"I was sitting at the desk most of the day and that always makes my neck and shoulders sore," she paused for a moment to roll her shoulders again in hopes he'd offer to rub them, when he didn't she added, "Could you be a dear and massage them for me?"

"Ya...sure...ok," he stammered.

James sat up straight again as his aunt spun around and backed up toward him. She pushed his legs apart with her hands then sat on the bench with her ass pressed right against his stiff cock. He knew there was no way she didn't notice his condition but she did freak out or pull away. In fact, she lay back against his chest. James' hands were out of the water, about to go to work on her shoulders when he saw the top of her tits jiggling right in front of him. His hands were now shaking. He wanted to reach around and caress her bouncing boobs, fondle them, squeeze them but his palms landed on her shoulders and began working the tight muscles there. Lisa leaned forward again to make it easier for him to massage her, spreading her legs until her outer thighs touched his inner thighs while keeping her hands on her knees.

"OH God Jimmy that feels so good," she moaned bowing her head, "Harder...you won't hurt me."

If someone had been outside listening, they could've easily mistaken what was happening in that hot tub as something other than an innocent massage. James' cock was throbbing at the sound of her words and sensual moans. Lisa too was getting very aroused by what was happening. The feel of his strong hands on her shoulders and his twitching cock in the cleft of her ass had her pussy drenched. Her right hand left her knee and began to caress her swollen clit. She was gentle at first, not wanting to cum too fast. She wanted to savor the sensual feelings she was experiencing.

The phone on the wall buzzed. She felt Jimmy stop his firm kneading the second time it buzzed. Lisa let out a frustrated breath and looked at the annoying electronic device with hatred. She could see the gallery's number in the display and wondered why Sandy would be calling. Lisa rose from the water to answer the phone. She was standing naked at the side of the hot tub with her back to her nephew.

"Hello!" she answered, listening to Sandy in a panic on the other end.

James only got half the conversation but he could tell it was important.

"You sold the Henley? That's great!" Lisa exclaimed, "So what's the problem?...Pack it for shipping and I'll sign all the paperwork in the morning...Allen Trent is there right now?...No I haven't had dinner yet. I was going to make Jim-...Are you serious?...Ok, tell him I'll be there in about thirty minutes...I was relaxing in the hot tub so I'm not exactly dressed to go to dinner at the moment...Thanks Sandy...bye."

Lisa ended the call and reached for her towel. She began drying herself with little concern for her wide eyed nephew who was watching her intently. She wrapped the towel around her and faced Jimmy.

"You remember the sculpture you're looking at in the window the other day?" she asked.

James nodded, still wide eyed.

"Well a client just bought it and wants to pick it up tonight AND take me to dinner."

"Awesome!" James replied.

"You don't mind doing dinner alone tonight? I was planning on making us..." she trailed off.

"Don't worry about me, I'll order a pizza. Go enjoy a fancy dinner."

"You're a sweet heart," bending to kiss him on the cheek.

Lisa raced back to the house to get ready while James got out of the hot water and began drying himself. His throbbing cock demanded attention but he'd wait until Lisa was gone before taking care of it. He made his way back to the house and looked up a local Dominos on his phone. He kept his towel around his waist to help hide his arousal while his aunt was still home.

***

James was sitting on the couch in the family room watching TV when Lisa was ready to leave. She stood in front of him to see what he thought of her dinner attire. James was in awe. Lisa had put on a sleeveless turquoise leather mini dress that appeared to be painted on her skin. It was strapless as well and the hem barely made it to the middle of her thighs. Her legs were encased in sheer black nylon with blue snake skin pumps. Her hair was in a pony tail pulled tight and high on her head. She looked gorgeous. It was a good thing James still had his towel around his waist because his cock was trying to break free of its confinement.

"HOLY SHIT...You look amazing," he exclaimed.

"Thank you sweetie," she leaned in, kissing him on the cheek, "I've gotta go. I'll probably be back late so don't wait up."

Lisa opened the front door, nearly bowling over the pizza delivery boy on her way out.

"Jimmy...your pizza is here," she announced before rushing by the young man at the door.

James grabbed his wallet to pay for the pizza and was met by a young man still staring after his sexy aunt.

"What do I owe you?"

"Uh...$12.50 dude," the kid replied.

He pulled $15 from his wallet and handed it to the delivery guy, "Thanks man."

"Dude...Your girlfriend is smokin' hot!"

James chuckled and pulled another $5 from his wallet, adding it to the money he already gave the young man, for the compliment. The kid thanked him and left. James was amused that the delivery boy thought Lisa was his girlfriend. He only fantasized about that at the moment. He grabbed another beer and went back to his show, now that dinner had arrived.

***

It was shortly before ten when Lisa arrived home and she wasn't in a good mood.

"I can't believe that son of a...," she stormed by him and into her office.

James jumped to his feet, following his fuming aunt as far as the hallway. He could hear her in her office, mumbling obscenities and tearing something up. He peeked into the room in time to see her throw whatever she had shredded into the waist basket by her desk. She stomped back out and headed for the kitchen. James flattened himself against the wall as she passed then timidly followed her. In the kitchen, Lisa opened a large magnum of cabernet and nearly filled a glass with the deep red liquid. Placing the bottle down firmly on the counter she drank deeply from the glass. James saw the tears streaming down her face once the glass was removed from her lips. Her face was red with anger as she stared out into nothingness, her breath coming in raged gasps.

"FUCKING BASTARD!" she screamed smashing the near empty glass into the sink.

James ran to her as she reached for the open bottle of wine, preparing to smash it too. He grabbed the bottle in one hand, putting it out of her reach and pulled her to him with the other. She raged in his arms, screaming, crying and pounding on his chest. It was some minutes before she relented and broke down sobbing. James led her to the couch and sat her down. He sat next to her, holding his crying aunt. Her breathing slowed and James could see she was calming down.

"What happened Lisa? Did that guy you went to dinner with do something to you?" Concern and anger were noticeable in his voice.

Lisa was silent, still regaining her composure.

"Please tell me. Should I call the police or get a baseball bat and find him myself?"

Lisa looked up into the eyes of a chivalrous young man ready to defend her honor without even knowing what had put her in her rage. The love she felt for him at that moment was overwhelming. No one had ever made her feel like that. She shook her head and took his hands in hers.

"Allen isn't the problem...well he is...kinda but he's not the one I'm really upset with," she tried to keep her voice steady as the tears continued to run down her cheeks, "Allen took me to a very expensive restaurant in Newport and after a short time talking about his new acquisition over our entrees, he turned his attention to getting me in bed."

Lisa felt James tense up but gave him a reassuring pat then continued.

"Allen was under the impression that now that he'd purchased an expensive piece of art from my gallery, he got me as a bonus."

"What an asshole," James said tensing again.

"Remember when I told you Ray Hicks got me started out here? Well he's technically a silent partner in my gallery. He gets a cut of all sales and in turn referrers clients to me and helps with advertising and up-keep. And I was fine with all that but what I didn't know until tonight was that I was supposed to 'take care of' special clients who spent lots of money in the gallery."

Lisa paused as she was wracked with sobs once again. James couldn't believe his ears. This Ray character had just moved high on his shit list. He was nothing more than an art dealing pimp.

"That guy Allen didn't touch you did he?"

"No, it never got that far. Once I found out what Ray had told him, I got up and left. I called Ray and told him I wasn't a whore that runs an art gallery with him. I can't believe I ever loved him," she sobbed again, "and he just thought of me as a whore..."

She buried her face in James' shoulder and cut loose crying again. This was the second time he'd seen her cry and it was all because of that asshole Ray. He was heartbroken for his aunt, seeing her like this. James held her tight, trying to sooth her pain. He didn't know what else to do. Lisa reached a level of calm and was able to face her nephew again.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised Ray thought of me like this. He and I had sex the first night we met but I wasn't coerced into bed. I like sex and I only have it with people I want and on my terms," she wiped her mascara streaked eyes, "No one pays me for sex! I fuck who I want with no strings attached. He knew that and I guess that makes me a whore in his book. Once we started actually dating, he was the only one I was with...THE ONLY ONE! You know what he said about me when I called him tonight? 'You're a decent photographer but your best work happens between the sheets.' Can you believe that!"

Again Lisa broke down crying. James just held her and listened to her vent, unable to do anything else. He wanted to be there for her. The next time she stopped crying, it was as if she had come to grips with the situation. She shook her head then looked up at him.

"I should've known...it was all too easy," shaking her head again, "I'm just a high paid whore."

James lifted her chin so that she was looking into his jet black eyes, "You're not a whore. You're a beautiful, talented, intelligent, and sexy woman who got hooked up with a real smooth-talking asshole."

Lisa smiled. The dark clouds of anger and humiliation seemed to part with Jimmy's kind words. She could feel the love he had for her and in return the love she felt for him. It soothed the pain and calmed the fury in a way that no one had ever been able to do but Jimmy.

"You always know how to make me feel better. Even when you were a little kid, you could pull me out of the dark places. Thank you."

She kissed him gently on the lips, not lingering overlong to make it inappropriate but long enough to show the love of an aunt to her nephew. But the feel of his lips demanded another taste. This time he kissed back, gentle but firm. As she drew back, Lisa knew she had to have more. She looked deep into his eyes for any sign of resistance or doubt. Not seeing any, she kissed him again, this time like a lover.

James felt Lisa's tongue part his lips and he accepted it into his mouth eagerly. His tongue coiled around hers in a passionate wrestling match as the ardor between them rose to a fevered peak. She was suddenly in his lap devouring his lips while his hands roamed freely over her back. When she broke their kiss, they both sat panting, staring into each other's eyes. They were about to cross a line that wasn't supposed to be crossed by aunt and nephew but they couldn't stop themselves. Lisa made one last futile attempt to avoid the inevitable.

"We shouldn't do this Jimmy. It's wrong and we'll never be able to go back."

"I love you Lisa. I can't get you outta my head."

"I love you too but I'm your aunt I'm not supposed to have these feelings for you," kissing him quickly again, "But I've wanted you from the moment you got here. I know it's wrong but I can't help it."

James sat forward, kissing her deeply and pulling her to him. She moaned into his mouth knowing he wanted her just as badly. His right hand lowered the zipper of her dress as the left squeezed her firm ass cheek. Lisa held his face, once again attacking his mouth with hers, slurping and sucking between ragged gasps for air. She released him long enough to push the top of her dress down, exposing her ample breasts, before returning to mauling his face with her passionate kisses. His hands immediately went to her bosom, cupping her beautiful globes. She threw her head back and moaned.

James brought her left breast to his lips, sucking her stiff nipple into his warm wet mouth while kneading the right in his strong hand. He pinched her nipple between his fingers as his tongue lashed its twin in his mouth. He switched and repeated his actions, making Lisa dizzy with pleasure. She clawed at his tank top, practically ripping it from his body. He was forced to relinquish control of her breasts but she needed to feel his lips on hers again; feel his tongue twisting with hers. Her rock hard nipples gouged into his chest as she pressed her body to his.

Lisa ground her pussy into Jimmy's' stiff cock with increasing urgency. They both could feel the heat of their aroused sex organs through the fabric of his wet shorts and her sheer nylons. Lisa suddenly stood, staring down at Jimmy. She could end it here and not cross any further into forbidden territory but the look in his eyes mirrored her own and that meant there was no turning back.

With a shake of her hips, Lisa's dress crumpled to the floor at her feet. In nothing more than her nylons and heels, she stepped out. Kicking the garment aside she removed her shoes and knelt between Jimmy's thighs. She viciously yanked down his shorts tossing them away as well. His cock stood before her, curving toward his belly. The purple tip drooled clear liquid onto his abdomen, bobbing with each beat of his heart. Her fingers closed around the hot throbbing shaft, making her shiver with excitement and anticipation. The same tremor seemed to run through her nephew, too.

She engulfed the head of his cock with her lips making Jimmy moan and melt into the cushions of the couch. She pumped his shaft with her hand while keeping her lips locked around the tip. Her tongue swirled around the crown, drawing more of his sweet pre-cum to the surface. Jimmy was squirming under her torment; he wouldn't last long with the woman of his most secret fantasies sucking his cock. But Lisa knew that and wanted him to cum so their first fuck would last longer. She was already calculating how she could keep him in her bed, fucking her brains out for as long as possible. She swallowed him to the base, bringing another deep groan from her nephew. She slowly withdrew his stiff member then swallowed it again, gradually increasing her speed.

James watched as his aunt's head bobbed up and down on his rampant cock. He could feel himself dangerously close to exploding in her mouth. It was a bitter-sweet feeling in that he wanted to cum but he didn't want it to be over. She was in control and that was fine with him but he wanted to warn her of his impending orgasm.

"Be careful Lisa...I'm getting real close," he gasped.

Lisa removed her mouth long enough to shush him then went back to work on his cock. Her tongue slid along the underside of Jimmy's shaft while her cheeks hollowed from the suction she was imparting on his thick member. Her bouncing became more vigorous, knowing he was about to cum for her. The excitement she felt, sucking off her nephew, had her incredibly turned on. Her pussy was so wet it was leaking its honey into her nylons and dripping onto the carpet beneath her. She wanted his cum, she wanted it bad. Her lips sank to the base of his cock, lodging the head in her throat. Making swallowing actions was the final bit of stimulation that set him off.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers