His Hot Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
972 Followers

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH," he screamed as his body went stiff.

Lisa kept her lips tightly sealed around the base of his spitting rod, drinking his seed. She held him in her throat as long as she could, only with-drawing his fountaining head into the cavity of her mouth when the lack of oxygen became an issue. To her credit, she was able to keep him in her mouth while breathing through her nose so as not to spill a drop. When Jimmy's cock finally gave up the last of his load, she released his twitching tool and sat back on her heels, savoring his flavor. She made sure he saw the last of his cum in her mouth before she swallowed it with a smile.

"Mmmmmmm...I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that," she purred.

"I can't tell...you how many times...I've fantasized...about you doing that," he managed between gasps.

They both laughed, relieving the nervous tension in the aftermath of their incestuous act. Lisa stood, offering her hand to him. As he gained his feet, James scooped her up in his arms, cradling his tiny aunt like a precious doll. She squealed in delight then kissed him lightly.

"Let's get go to my room and get comfortable," she cooed.

James carried Lisa to her room. Standing beside her bed he gently lowered his aunt to her feet. He bent and kissed her then sat on the soft mattress. He watched as she stepped back, swaying her hips seductively while caressing her breasts. She brought a nipple to her lips, sucking it at first then running her tongue around the crinkled nub. A hand slid down her body, cupping her dripping sex through her drenched pantyhose. James' eyes followed her fingers as they pressed the sheer, wet material into the cleft of her womanhood. He was mesmerized by her actions.

Lisa could see Jimmy was enthralled by what she was doing. It was making her even hornier than she thought possible, putting on a show for him like some slutty tramp. But she didn't care what it looked like as long as he was enjoying it and by the look of his erect cock, he was. It amazed her that it hadn't gone down after that tremendous eruption minutes earlier. She turned her back to him, bringing her hands to her hips so she could lower her nylons. Her thumbs hooked into the waist band of the clingy hose, as she started to bend over.

"STOP!" James shouted overly loud, then softened his tone, "Leave them on."

She straightened herself and slowly turned toward her nephew. "You've gotta pantyhose fetish don't you?"

He meekly nodded as color filled his cheeks.

"I wasn't sure before but now...," she strutted to the side of the bed in front of him, placing her foot on the mattress between his legs and putting his hand on her silky thigh, "I have something else to turn you on with."

James' hand glided along the velvety soft nylon encasing Lisa's leg, coming to rest at the drenched cotton panel. The heat radiating from her pussy was intense. His trembling fingers became sticky with her juices as he touched her sex for the first time. He felt her shudder when his finger tip grazed the swollen bump of her erect clit. Lisa moaned softly, leaning in close so her lips were at his ear.

"Remember back when I showed you where to touch a woman?," she whispered in a sultry voice, "I wanted you to touch me just like this back then."

He made slow circles around her sensitive nub as she continued to purr in his ear.

"Mmmmmm...just like that," rocking her hips slowly in time with his touch, "Feel how wet I am? I wanted you to touch me like this back then but I was afraid to let you. If I knew it would feel this good, I would've." Her tongue lightly circled his ear causing him to shiver.

Lisa leaned back away from Jimmy, moving his hand out of the way. Her finger nails pierced the flimsy material covering her drooling pussy, tearing a large hole. She took her nephew's hand and placed it over the exposed flesh of her aroused sex. When his middle finger parted her puffy folds, her lips returned to his ear as she let out a shuttering groan. He pressed in until his palm was cupping her labia and rested his thumb on her inflamed clit. She clenched and released her inner muscles on his invading digit, as if trying to draw it deeper into her love tunnel.

"Can you feel how tight my pussy is?," she growled, "It's hungry for your cock. I want your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me...fuck me hard. Just like we both want."

She pushed him down and climbed onto the bed, straddling him. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Lisa lowered herself to grind her clit against his steely shaft. James' hands caressed her silky ass and thighs as he thrust up at her. His cock was soon coated with her honey. He pulled her ass forward, freeing his rigid dick. When his cock popped out from between them, Lisa broke their hungry kiss and stared into his eyes. She had a look of concern and hesitation. James mouthed, 'I love you' then impaled her on his cock. Her face became a mask of utter pleasure as she began riding him like there was no tomorrow.

Lisa clamped down tight on Jimmy's cock as it slid in and out of her tight hole. She was moaning loudly, driving herself down on his thick member. She bounced on him fast and hard then slowed to fluid rolling motions with her hips, returning to fierce bounces once again. His cock felt like it was made of stone, plunging into her depths. Her orgasm loomed in no time and she gave herself over to it. She was swept away by a wave of pleasure so powerful she nearly passed out. Her body was on autopilot, humping away with wanton abandon.

As James entered his aunt's pussy for the first time, he clenched his teeth. Partly from the incredible feeling of her warm, wet pussy surrounding his cock, and not wanting to cry out like a little kid. But also hoping he wouldn't wake up in a sweaty, cum soaked mess in his own room like the other morning. So far so good, he was still fucking her, or was she fucking him? He wasn't sure and he really didn't care at that moment. He'd been with his share of girls but he'd never experienced anything like what was happing right now. His aunt was expertly riding him to a powerful orgasm. He was enjoying the show and the incredible sensations she was giving to his cock.

No sooner had Lisa came down from her first orgasm, her second took hold, shaking her violently. She ground her clit into Jimmy's pubic bone, increasing her ecstasy. She rode out the pleasurable waves then collapsed on her nephew, gasping for air. Her heart was pounding so hard she was sure he could feel it, and with her head resting on his chest, she could hear his hammering away. Gradually she regained her composure. Pushing herself up with her arms she looked into his smiling face.

"What're you grinning about," she asked still breathing faster than normal.

"At you...You look so beautiful when you cum," pulling her down to kiss her.

Their tongues dueled for several minutes before she pushed herself up again. Lisa was on cloud nine at that moment. Even though what they were doing was wrong on so many levels, it felt like it couldn't be more right. There was no going back (and hopefully no regrets) for either of them, but from the look in her nephew's eyes he wasn't regretting anything. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her, still hard as marble, and pressing into her g-spot. Lisa could have continued riding him all night like this but a change was in order.

"I'm being a bit selfish, using you like my own personal fuck toy," she squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles for emphasis then climbed off him, "So it's your turn. How would you like to fuck your slutty aunt?"

"You mean my gorgeous, sexy, loving, sex-machine of an aunt?"

She lay down on her stomach beside him with her lips inches from his, "Hmm...I like the way you say that...But yes, how do you want me?"

Before he could answer, she spun around and rolled over onto her back with her head on a pillow, spreading her legs wide. James rolled onto his side to see what she was doing.

"How about like this, so you can drive your cock into my wet pussy while I lock my silky pantyhose covered legs around your waist?," her hands ran over the sheer black nylon as she spoke, "Or maybe you want them straight up in the air like this so you can see my painted toes through the nylon?" She raised her legs into the air then pointed her toes at him. "What about like this?" she rolled over, putting her knees under her so her ass was in the air.

His eyes widened when he saw her pussy open invitingly in that position. She saw his reaction and knew what he wanted. Her fingers disappeared into her wet opening and began thrusting in and out.

"This is how you want me, isn't it? See how wet I am? I'm ready for your cock to be back inside me. C'mon baby...fuck me like you've always wanted to."

James was on his knees in a flash, positioning himself behind her. This was his favorite position when fantasizing about fucking his aunt but now it was going to be a reality. Holding his cock, he ran it up and down her juicy cleft, making her moan. Her pussy was on fire. It felt hot to the touch and it made him wanted to slam his cock back inside her and just hammer away, but he restrained himself. He was going to savor this moment; this fantasy come true.

Placing the head of his cock against the opening of her slick pussy, he slowly pushed it inside while keeping a firm hold on her hose covered hips. Feeling him enter her again, Lisa pushed back into James in an attempt to bury his cock to the hilt in her empty pussy but he was in control. When she realized there was no way he would let her take over, she relaxed and let him do what he wanted. James pulled her back onto his sword agonizingly slow, sheathing himself fully in her tight recesses. They both moaned as he held her ass firmly to his hips.

James pulled his cock slowly out of his aunt until the tip was at her clenching opening then slammed it home again. She let out a guttural groan when their flesh collided. Lisa would squeeze his cock as tight as possible when it was completely inside her and try to hold it in place as James withdrew. The friction was incredible for both of them. Incrementally increasing his speed, soon he was driving into her tight hole at a frightening pace. He could feel the pressure building inside his balls and knew he could not hold off the inevitable. Lisa on the other hand exploded with a fresh orgasm, trembling on his thick cock.

"OH Fuck baby, I'm cumming for you!" she cried meeting his brutal thrusts with her own, "Fuck me...fuck me good...OH YES!"

She was having one orgasm after another, blending together in a mosaic of pleasure. James could feel every contraction and it was driving him to his own epic release. Lisa was going crazy on his cock, bouncing and bucking as the waves of pleasure crashed into her. Her silken feet locked behind his knees for leverage so she could thrust harder. Her animalistic cries filled the room, adding to the wet slaps of flesh on flesh. James reached his limit. He couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA CUM," he announced as a torrent of his hot seed splashed inside his aunt.

"Yes baby yes...Give it to me...Give it all to me...YES!" Lisa screamed, joining him in orgasm.

James held her tight to himself, pumping her full of his semen. Lisa's pussy milked him for every drop, too. It pulled at his spasming prick with mechanical efficiency. He made jerky thrusts as the flow subsided, but her pussy didn't want to let go. He collapsed over her back, completely spent. Their raspy gasps and soft moans were the only sound that could be heard. They were both exhausted. James finally tipped over onto his side, dragging Lisa with him. Neither of them said a word, they just laid there with his arm draped over her, holding her to his body. She maintained a firm grip on his slowly deflating cock, not wanting it to leave her cum filled cunt. Eventually they both drifted off to sleep like that.

***

"Jimmy...Breakfast!"

James shot straight up in bed. His cock hard as a rock under the thin cotton sheet. He was in his room, in his bed but how? 'No way that was a dream,' he thought, his mind scrambling for an answer as he leapt from bed, 'It couldn't have been a dream. It was too real.' He frantically looked around for something to wear before his aunt walked in on him. He was too late, Lisa opened the door and walked in on her naked, fully erect nephew. She was wearing her black kimono with her hair piled in a loose bun on her head.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's almost noon and...OH!" she exclaimed seeing his condition.

James was stammering for something to say, to apologize for being naked and fully hard in front of her, still not clear as to what was happening.

"Is everything ok?" her question caught him off guard, "When I woke up alone this morning I thought you might've...well, you know...had second thoughts about last night."

He just stood there staring at her with his mouth open, about to say something but nothing was coming out.

"You're not having regrets are you?" there was genuine concern in her voice, "I was hoping we could talk before-"

"It wasn't a dream!" he blurted out, cutting her off, "Last night...it wasn't a dream...we...," his words trailed off in a mixture of relief and confusion.

"If you mean you and I doing things aunts and nephews aren't supposed to do together, then no it wasn't a dream. I can barely walk after the fucking you gave me."

He was overjoyed it wasn't a dream, but how did he wind up in this room? As he pondered the reason why, Lisa watched him close for anything that might resemble shame or concern. It took him a few moments to piece things together then it all rushed back to him. He remembered getting up to go to the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning. He went to the bathroom in the hall instead of the one in his aunt's room out of habit. When he finished he went back to bed, in his room once again out of habit. Once it was clear, he explained to Lisa what happened and she seemed relieved.

"I was so worried you regretted what we'd done and came back to your room because you thought...I don't know...maybe that I was a terrible person or something."

Taking her in his arms, James kissed Lisa long and deep, leaving no doubt in her mind about regrets on his part. She held tight to her nephew as they kissed, his stiff cock was poking her in the belly. She pulled back, giving him that mischievous smile again.

"You know...If you're not starving right now," she purred as her hand slowly stroked his throbbing member, "maybe I could do something about this?"

He lifted her onto the bed before she knew what was happening, holding his cock and preparing to impale her with it.

"WHOA!...Take it easy there stud," placing her hand over her tender pussy, "She needs a little more time to recover."

James took a step back as Lisa regained her feet. She motioned him to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Besides, you need to show me some of those oral skills you were telling me about before you dive in. Right now, though, I was gonna have a little high protein drink before I served the bacon and eggs that are on the table," her hand returned to stroking his slick dick as she knelt before him.

'This is gonna be an interesting month,' James thought as Lisa's warm mouth engulfed his cock.

*****

Authors Note: This is the end of the first part of this story. Depending on how it's received, there will be more with Lisa and James. If you liked this story, please vote and leave a comment and if you didn't like it, please let me know why. Thank you for reading my story!

Drakon66

Drakon66
Drakon66
972 Followers