All Comments on 'His Katja'

by ConquerMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not bad

The emotions are brilliantly portrayed. I could really imagine something like this happening. Good writing, difficult to believe it's a first submission. Keep writing please.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well written and Scary

We come to that old doubt, if I ask, am I a wimp? This story is beautifully erotic and has a happy ending but in real life our hero could end up doing time in prison. This is the sort of problem which causes many communities to consider censorship as a good thing. The number of young ladies who end up very confused by their "relationships" must be pretty large. Would she have said no if he had approached her without the handcuffs and waited for her permission to penetrate, or if he had asked her to marry him? We have no idea where the opportunity to force came from. I remember a lot of opportunities where the young lady said no, and it remained no...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He is a rapist

No mather how I think of this story, I like to call the things for what they are: He is a rapist and she is a victim. Wel written though.

Regards, Umberto

ConquerMeConquerMeover 15 years agoAuthor
Reply to Umberto's Comment

You're right, Umberto. It was the guilt and shock that he had done such a thing that I tried to portray, and then the possibility of redemption afterward.

I wrote this one bored morning, and since it's a first submission I don't doubt that I made some mistakes. But yes, definitely, it was wrong, and it was rape. After her comment, though... it gets a little blurry.

This story is intended purely as fantasy and DEFINITELY NOT to condone any such behaviour in real life. I apologise to anyone who was offended by such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice job

You know, there is no telling what would be the aftermath. Maybe she went along with the idea that if she didn't, he might hurt her. Maybe she went along because she wanted it and she could be guilt-free. And then afterward, maybe she treats him like shit or ends up reporting him or whatever.

The ambiguity adds to the story.

Again, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I absolutely loved it is story was one of the better ones that i have read

indefinable1indefinable1over 13 years ago
Loved It

This is a good one. I loved your depiction. It's one of my fantasies so awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So realistic

I love this and sort of also hate this because it reminds me of my abusive ex. This is exactly the kind of thought process I think he had so I'm amazed by the realism. I enjoy getting off to stuff that reminds me of being mistreated because I think that's how love felt with him -- a mix of degradation and worship of my body -- and though I'm still traumatized I miss that feeling. I've read that when sex and anguish coincide they can become wired together in the brain. This does not mean I liked what was done to me but I think it's my way of coping for now.

Anyway I want to show how my situation was similar and how this kind of thing plays out in real life (a rape situation never has a happy ending, ever). for example my ex assaulted me as our first sexual encounter while I was sleeping. He said that it was an opportunity he didn't want to miss because he didn't know when he would see me again. I said no when I first woke up then I said yes as he continued with touching anyway and I started to get turned on (I grew up in an abusive home and to me his behavior seemed like maybe it was just a fluke and he probably didn't mean it -- the same logic I applied to be able to love my parents). I don't think I would eventually have said yes to him if he hadn't assaulted me first. I probably wouldn't have ended up seeing him again. In our relationship he eventually became verbally abusive, I finally confronted him about the assault later on because I realized I had just buried my anger. He knew it was wrong but didn't understand why it was wrong but he felt bad that I was mad. He eventually also threatened to rape me and tried suffocating me while we were having sex. He said he liked seeing me in real pain. When I was struggling to breathe he first got aroused and then his arousal eventually dropped out and he looked at my struggle with pity and kissed me all over. I think he had mixed reactions to my pain and sometimes expressed remorse that it had happened but in my discussions with him it was like we spoke different languages. He didn't understand why his actions specifically had caused the pain and how deep the pain was. He thought I would just get over it with time.

It concerns me that the author knows this mindset in such a secondhand way without research and planning. What concerns me even more is his comment that her saying yes after "blurs the lines" and I wonder how much of this is his own fantasy. The moral that if you're "a nice guy" and apologize for raping someone that they'll reward your introspection by having sex with you, that fantasy is disturbing. And the lack of understanding that anyone who accepts someone who has raped them or assaulted them is doing something incredibly harmful to themselves in accepting the rapist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous