All Comments on 'His Little Belly Dancer Ch. 05'

by MysticIrishEyes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
highlander72wvhighlander72wvabout 18 years ago
wants to get in the water

mystic,

you have done it again. is starting to think that the only girl hotter than sienna, is you.

the story left me hard and wanting more.

(((((((((((( K )))))))))))))))

AtlasDaddy13AtlasDaddy13about 18 years ago
Great Job again!!

Another great story in this series. I love the fact there is the regular smut with a load of humor as well. You truly have an increadible writing style that is easy to read. You caputer a moment with words almost like it is a snapshot with a camera.

I really cant wait to read the next chapters! This was one of the best ways to get up and out of bed after a hard overnight shift at work. A def. pick me up to my day!

Thank you for having such wonderful talent that you are willing to share with us readers!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Worth waiting for, but......

you left us begging for more! What a splendid series. The characters are so loving, with just the right degree of horniness. You seem to have a flair for writing erotic humour, which makes me look forward to reading all you have to offer. “Sienna, the only thing I enjoy more than sleeping with you is actually sleeping with you”. Wow girl, that’s one of the sexiest lines I have ever read! Mystic, don’t keep us waiting too long. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The currant was slightly stronger than they expected, but it felt almost like a message

OK "the current" and " it almost felt like a mAssage" It's very jarring to be reading along and then these misspellings reach right out and slap you.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous