All Comments on 'His Mother's Diary'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry...

I'm sorry but that was a bad ending...I'm not saying a slut can't find love, but she was too far gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant . Five stars *****

I loved this story. Though I wish there were a sequel' where the mom subtly cuckolds her son with black cock over a period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

love this story...please keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, you can tell it was based in true facts.

One of my best friends has a very weird relationship with his mother.He watched her having sex since his teens(he is nearly 30), and she gets off letting him watch.

When he was younger, he watched from outside the door, but now, she has a big closed with a giant fake mirror, where he get in to watch her.She told her orgasms weren't the same when he isn't watching.She is almost fifty now and her body is still to die for.A tall Latin woman with big butt and breasts.He is what we can call 'cuckold son'.

Awesome plot.Five stars.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
Great story

This a great story. Now personally I'm here more for incest accept of the story. Personally I love the end though I would have liked to have actually had live scene but given the category the story is in I understand. I really would love to see a sequel about Curt and Miranda. I might also like to to see Danielle get her own story, perhaps one where in the end see comes to learn from her fall. What can I say I'm a sucker for redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She was wrong

HIS MOTHER IS DEFINITELY WRONG when she tells to her son,in her diary,that “she hurt no one”!THAT’S NOT TRUE!SHE HURT HER SON with HER SLUTTISH BEHAVIOUR!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Jesus, you have a fucked up audience to think this shit was good reading material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous