His Mother's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,592 Followers

That was it. There was nothing left. There were dozens of blank pages remaining in her diary. Curt closed it, and set it on his mother's bedside table.

He checked the time on his phone -- 6:02 pm. She would be home soon from work.

They didn't speak during dinner, Curt attempting to act normal. Afterward, his mother went to shower and he went to study.

10pm arrived. Curt knocked on her bedroom door. "Come in," he heard her say on the other side.

When he entered, Miranda was sitting on the edge of her bed in a white bathrobe, smiling softly at him. "Come sit."

Curt sat next to her, eyes to the floor. She placed her hand on his, patting it gently. Curt fought tears of shame, but finally blurted out an "I'm sorry."

His mother hugged him tightly, calming his nerves.

"I should've fixed that door. A hinge is loose or something. That why it doesn't close all the way. You wouldn't have heard TJ and I," Miranda said.

"No, I never should've spied on you, I never should've," Curt spoke up.

"Shhh, it's over now. It's fine," his mother said, caressing his chin, turning his face toward hers.

"Danielle was horrible. All those things she said about her husband, about her son. I would never, ever think that about you. I would never say those things, I would never treat you like that," Miranda said.

"I know, mom."

"Do you? Do you know how much you mean to me? More than any," Miranda paused, "black cock in the world." A slight smile came over her face.

Curt nodded, smiling back.

"It's true you were jealous, right?" Miranda asked. Curt looked down, nodding his head.

"You saw me," she kissed his cheek. "You wanted me to be here with you, to forget about black men, right?"

Curt nodded again.

"You saw me naked, you read about me having sex, you masturbated to it."

"I did," Curt said, thoroughly ashamed.

"You wanted it, didn't you? You still want it," his mother said.

"Huh?"

Curt watched his mother stand and turn around, her back facing him. His eyes went wide as saucers. He watched his mother look over her shoulder and remove her robe, her big, bare ass on display. Miranda further proved she was nothing like Danielle. "You want it? You want me to give it you instead of black men?"

Curt's mouth hung open, nodding his head slowly.

"Then it's yours."

A small smile came over Curt's face. He glanced to his mother's eyes, she nodded at him.

Looking at her ass, inches in front of his face, he grinned. This would be the best night of their lives -- one that would change things, for the better, forever A mother and son becoming one.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,592 Followers