All Comments on 'His Mother's Fulfillment'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A really fast moving story

Not much build up but certainly a lot of fucking.

I don't see how Jed could still be friends with Curt after seeing him fuck his mom.

I like that Mia became pregnant and they are starting a family of their own, leaving their old lives behind and starting off fresh.

A good story and a very erotic storyline

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Good story but please use an editor. Many grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

Loved and favored this little happily ever after tale.

my favorite kind. 5*'s

spell checked needed.

And in my head I'm going to pretend the last

thing he did before moving away was beat

the crap out of Curt....

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
HOT

iloved it so hot and sexy, really turned me on, just like real life, right moms

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Wow this story was very very hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

Too much sex one after one . It got annoying . Trying to extend the story too much with too many words only get to make it very bored .

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
This story is exciting!

Anyone that thinks this story is boring is obviously not here to read erotic literature. Too bad that is the main theme for this site.

And no, after seeing Curt do his Mom he no longer associated with Curt. He would not beat him up for it was Curt that enabled him to do his own Mother. Without Curt's involvement then they would never have hooked up.

I liked the ending where they went off to make a new family all to themselves even if it was a little farfetched.

I give this a 5 out of 5 stars. I wish there was other stories like this one.

Thanks for the read,

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
is this one terrific writer, or what?

Even QW's choice of words is great, like Jed's mom reaching for "his valiant young prick." Jed is an iconic young motherfucker, 18 years of age, and he takes charge of his mom as the gently aggressive male has the right to do. From now on Jed's fat young prick and his loaded young balls are the center of his mother's life, she and her mommy-hole belong to her boy alone. Her incomparable cunt is there for Jed to stretch and pound and fill to overflowing with his warm very potent young semen. Jed keeps unloading his balls up between his mommy's legs, intent on giving her his baby, and would you look at that! Jed's accomplished that righteous deed, he's fucked a baby up where he was once a little baby! From her boy's fertile balls to his mother's fertile womb, a baby--eventually, lots of cute little incest kids!--swarming all over the place. Next time Jed blows his balls up his mother's sweet coochie, he'll yell, "Here comes my baby sister, mom!" That's one proud young motherfucker and one happy, contented son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another mom in her 30's

Does every mom have a kid in her teens? What a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well anonymous

sorry but its kind of hard for a woman her age to have any thing but a teen age son ... so get use to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wimp ass fulfilled slut mom with best friend's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why Incest Ending?

Why should every story end with incest only?

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

He did the right thing. His Mum needed a real man and he was it and the ex bf Curt was just in the way and no real friend to begin with. Mom/Son love will always be better because there is no love better in my opinion.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I am an avider of mother/son incestuous love storiesand a romantic. I liked the fact that there was no shame, guilt, self-loathing, self-recrimination nor self-doubt of the affection nor love between mother, Curt and/or Jed. I assume Mia put up with a loveless marriage for the sake of her son. I also assume Jed never saw his mother as a human being or woman until he saw her with Curt. Although he put his mother under duress (blackmail), caring about her psychological, even while spanking her, wanted to sexually please his mother although unconsciously caring about her psychological sensitivity to their relationship and through action and deep reassures her of the solidity of theirrelationship, e,g, mother/son, lovers, and Dom/sub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous