All Comments on 'His Obsession Ch. 02'

by Fluffy07

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Miranda

I like Miranda i just hope she gets a little bit more of a backbone, but over all I love the 2 characters.

ale1975ale1975almost 12 years ago
I likr it

great story so far, I look forward to reading the next chapter! Just think about the details. like why would she still have her graduation robe on, I am sure she would have taken it off to eat. And in the first chapter Alexander's eyes were blue,not gray. I know they are minor details but attenton to such details will make the story even more enjoyable to read.

Fluffy07Fluffy07almost 12 years agoAuthor
oops

my bad on the eyes. I'm writing two stories at the moment and I just kinda got Alexander and my other story's hero mixed up. I just noticed after i'd uploaded. :S

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Noooooooo!

Look Fluff you just can't work us up and drop us liike that. There is a word for people like you .............a great storyteller, looking forward to the update.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years ago
I hate Alexander.

Okay, I love love love a possesive man- don't get me wrong. But Alexander just rubs me as straight up evil. Hahaha, I don't care how sexy or handsome he is, his personality sucks and it makes his appearance just as uglyin my mind. Hopefully Miranda can soften him up.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
Alex is a hottie....good..bad...whatever....

No issues with Alex..............he's rich. He's sexy and he knows what he wants without

the confusion of drama. He wants sweet Miranda.... no problem.

Thanks for such a straight forward character. Refreshing like cool water from a high mountain stream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
which is it?

Good story so far. Continuity is important in a story does he have blue or gray eyes?

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
5!

Great update but I agree with Miranda needing more of a backbone I mean they aren't technically in a relationship and he is telling her what she can or can't do and making decisions for her. Being possessive and a bit obsessed is nice but Alexander is scary with it. I think Alexander is still a good alpha male character but needs to lose some of his edge because he is coming off as toolish.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

So funny; she just graduated and to ask a question like, "why are we outside your home," makes her seem somewhat glueless.. lol seems pretty obvious to me. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Charming2uCharming2uover 11 years ago
Waiting n waiting n waiting

Please finish this story I just luv it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

oh god i have a feling this is gonna b on of those posessive stories where the girl gets trapped in the guys house and he punishes her etc but if it is count me out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like where you're going!

There's nothing wrong with a man knowing what he wants. Every woman loves an alpha. Please continue the story.

javeswjaveswover 11 years ago
If you don't enjoy a certain type of story, who cares?

I think that since people have a myriad of different personalities, you should write Miranda how you want intended her to be. If you want a stronger heroine, write your own story!

Its okay to have an opinion and to criticize a story but to try and direct another author's story is another thing entirely. If you don't want to read "possessive stories" count YOURSELF out and stop reading it. Let the author express themselves the way they intended.

Creative criticism is not, "I don't like this kind of story"! Keep up the good work Fluffy07!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
alex...

I'm pretty sure i'd kick a guy in the balls if he ever spoke to or treated me like that. Fun story though. I just hope this chic isn't a complete pushover.

HarperSiclaireHarperSiclaireover 11 years ago
A little Dom and Sub action

Seems to me like there's a bit of Dominant and Submissive interaction happening here. I'm interested to see more of him being dominant.

I like it so far. See if you can dig a bit deeper for Alexander's character.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alex

not sure if I would be able to just kick him in his balls. This guy is an asshole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous