All Comments on 'His Perfect Girl'

by randemwriter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ummm, not BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unusual story--but very well written, especially as to character

I favorited this story, then unfavorited it, since when I'd read it all more carefully, it didn't strike me as that arousing. The man seems sick as hell (his demarcation as a sadist, if not a sociopath, is, in my opinion, literally rather than just metaphorically fitting, which isn't my "cup of tea"), and it's implausible that Allie could return to such a dorm with such a roommate (who would be wanting to hear "all about your big date"), looking like she'd nearly been killed without serious repercussions, practical, legal, or both.

Having said that, the writer is very skilled and captures the essence of these two characters very well. I look forward to seeing what she writes in the future, and it's not as if the sub-title, had I taken it literally, didn't tell me exactly what to expect, though the previous commenter is right to say this isn't, strictly speaking, an example of BDSM, as its chosen category suggests. Mark explains in the story why that approach to sex doesn't work for him, which is not irrelevant here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RE: "not BDSM" + "unusual story"

"au contraire": BDSM =

[1] "An overlapping abbrevation of Bondage and Discipline (BD), Dominance and Submission (DS), Sadism and Masochism (SM)." (Urban Dictionary: BDSM)

[2] "Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism" + "Bondage & Discipline / Domination & Submission / Sadism & Masochism" (acronymfinder)

[3] "BDSM is "Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism"" (internetslang)

[4] "Aspects

B&D, B/D, or BD Bondage and Discipline

D&s, D/s, or Ds Dominance and submission

S&M, S/M, or SM Sadism and masochism" (wikipedia)

Conclusion: if someone is a sadist to someone else's masochism, it's SM, which makes it BDSM.

5 stars on the story, BTW [for previous two posters, that means "by the way"]

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No, sorry

I have to side with the first two comments. He does not want a sub, he does not find a sub. Allie is NOT a masochist, Mark is happy to note, she is a VICTIM. (Masochists enjoy and crave the pain they receive, and will act out in order to be punished and get relief.)

Mark may be sadist, but with no 'M' to his 'S', he's just another sociopathc abuser criminal.

Still, EXCELLENT skill on the part of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I disagree with some of the comments written here about the story. Just because she doesn't enjoy the physical pain doesn't mean she's not an emotional masochist. There are so many forms of bdsm and i do think this fits. She was a perfectly willing submissive and though mark might have been somewhat cruel she still wanted to please him. So maybe she was getting what she needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Struggling...

I gave this story 3 stars, a totally unsatisfactory compromise between giving it 5 and 1, both of which I was tempted to do.

The writing is gorgeous and the craftsmanship sure and elegant. But I truly detest both of the characters, and yet I couldn't pull myself away from them.

The major difficulty this story presents for me is this. The vanilla world, by and large, thinks BDSM is entirely populated by individuals who are hugely psychologically damaged, if not disabled, meaning on the M Dom/f sub end of the spectrum thugs who hate women and want to abuse the crap out of them, and pathetic ninnies who genuinely believe they are worthless and seek to have that belief fed by finding men who will treat them like dirt. Those are exactly the characters you've given us here; it's Ozzie and Harriet's ultimate BDSM stereotypes writ large. Yet most of the people in the scene are nothing like that, and their motivations are nothing like these. It's far more common to be perfectly healthy and well-adjusted.

Also, a very important component of the BDSM dynamic is power exchange. But for power exchange to happen in any meaningful way, the one who gives power must believe that he/she had some to begin with and is explicitly choosing to cede that to another; this is explicitly not present here.

A fascinating, masterfully drawn, and very disturbing creation. I will be curious to see what else you produce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT BDSM

BDSM is consensual. This is misogyny and unadulterated sadism. Evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Struggling to become BDSM

I agree with the first 2 commenters. The story is well written. However, the plot is not well thought out. The sadist and the victim both need some serious professional help. What he is doing is not consentual. He started under the guise he was going to help her. All he has done is pleasured himself while beating and bruising, and possibly damaging her. Not my favorite story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it, want a series

Okay, perhaps it's not exactly BDSM. But it's very well written and a massive turn on and I regularly check to see if there are more chapters but there aren't :(. Oh, and for all those who said she didn't consent, I think she has, just not verbally because she doesn't understand that it's optional.

Pleeease write more along this line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really, really liked this

I think this has potential to be an a azing series. The characters have dimension to them, would love to see it develop. Please sir, may I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ohhhh my....

Loved. Some of the best I've read in quite awhile (not counting revisiting old favourites)....Definitely passing this around. I love Mark's character and Allie is intriguing as well. I definitely want to see more of these two. Thank you Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very disturbing!

This author may have gotten an "A" in creative writing, but should probably spend more time in abnormal psychology. I am sorry I read this article and would encourage the author to seek professional help to deal with his anger and rage issues.

MasterAizenMasterAizenover 11 years ago
loved it

I loved this story. very creative, very erotic! i hope you make this into a series, i would love to read more of your work!

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
Different...

I'm giving it five stars because it's very well written. I'm still not sure if I like the story yet, or not. He's obviously a bastard, but at least he knows what he is and is comfortable with himself. And she seems to be a good match for him, even though I'd like to sit her down for a good talking to.

I would be interested in seeing more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Does not make sense?

I know this is fantasy, but in reality things don't make sense. If she is a pet I don't know people who beat their dogs or cats. Second, to always keep hitting someone and causing blood will in the end leave damage..hospital, then hospital bills, police will be called in etc..and what if when he threw her off the bed she hit her head and died then what? In the end this girl would end up dead or irreverecabilly have mager damage...even being paralized. So why damage your "property"? And that's why a relationship with a sadist or "wife beater" only leads to death. Plus, how can you play with your toy when it's broken?

Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 11 years ago
Compliance

If it doesn't work for you, that doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.

Both characters are feeding of each others energy and are complimentary in their desires. I find personally the barrier of shyness, the hardest to overcome and my Truly Satisfying Sexual Relationships (capitals intended), have always been ordered/taken/presented to me.

So yes this definitely floated my boat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved it so much that I came back the next day and read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what were you thinking

i know that this is just a story but i work with rape victims and to have him laugh and then say to her you look like you have been mouth raped and that he is glad she cant have kids because he does not want them that is undescribable. you have some serious issues you need to work because some stories do come from what you would like to do. you should never write or joke about rape period there is no reason for it. then telling her she is nothing but a animal is just as bad i liked the writing but the story line disturbs me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
...

This is really horrible... you should never joke about rape and to be honest the stories we write usually come from within. get some help

BunnylilyBunnylilyalmost 11 years ago

All this biting lip thing always makes me remember of Fifty Shades Of Grey, I just can't help it... So...

The writing is marvelous, it really is. I love your writing style a lot!

It's perfect, very fluid, amazing amount of dialogue and descriptions, just really amazing.

But, the story disturbed me quite a bit. I still don't know what to think but I'm captivated by your writing and couldn't stop. Damn it!

What disturbed me the most is the fact he is such a bastard and he is so selfish! He says he hates selfish women but he is probably the most selfish man on earth! He has some serious fucked up issues. That's what disturbs me the most.

And the comment he did when she said she was raped. For God's sake, I guess this was the most horrible sentence I've ever read in a story. I know is a story but is still a fucked up sentence!

But again, the writing is spectacular.

LittleMinxxLittleMinxxalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Despite some of the other reviews saying that this story was sick, I thought it was wonderful. Keep writing, I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Treat...

This story is a bit more brutal but I enjoyed every bit. The sentences that people dont like are necessary for the character he makes his character stick to you if you like it or not. The way he uses her is hot. People if you dont find this story enjoyable then just go to the next. I think the writer knows how to use his plot to make it stand out to the reader and wants everything to fall in place to show his great character persona. The story is amazing hope to read more please... :-)

sinfuldeedssinfuldeedsover 9 years ago
Loved it!

It's a bit strong for Literotica. Fortunately not only am I a kinky bitch I also understand the difference between fantasy and relity. Awesome, hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This made me wet

Thinking about that 1960 tbird. Imagining rubbing my naked self all over the smooth metal. Sitting on the warm hood as the engine rumbled.

Then I cried.

Imagining that beautiful machine wrapped around a concrete pillar, crumpled and leaking steam. Made beautiful in its loss by the glistening red ornamentation of its owner.

vivaciousslavevivaciousslaveover 9 years ago
Moooore please

This was beautifully written and it would be awesome if you could write more......pleeeease

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still, if the worst tragedy of your life means something nice for me, don't expect me to get all weepy about it."

making fun of her being raped underaged by some pedo i think he is an abusive man not a sadist dom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

okay so it became a s&m petplay (still not bdsm) from a noncon initially

the story building,the execution,the honesty and details of both characters mind and feeling each sec ,character building was brilliant

but as much nice and adjusting allie was considering her first time

mark was clearly a big disappointment since he is way too impatient and wants a perfect pet just within hours of meeting her which is impossible for any sub hey they too are humans with their own capacity and threshold

mark doesnt understand the clear line btw abuse and sadism

laughing about someones child sexual abuse is never funny

laughing abt her being infertile due to her abuse isnt funny i know its either enticing or disgusting for a man to find a young woman barren for the rest of life but for the woman its something beyond her control something she will never cherish no matter the perks which comes along with it

what was most upsetting that he took her on the date on a false pretence of helping her with understanding men he never told her about the real deal that he wants her as his pain slut

he told her about his terms and condition after brutal facefuck rape yeah definitely noncon

and that too just after when he came to know that she was raped and injured as a child

he says his pleasure only matters isnt he selfish

calling women and her selfish when he is the only one who is selfish he seems to be hypocrit when it comes to selfishness as if it is right when only men are allowed to be selfish

he seems to destroy her body just on the first n8 .good master never break their toy

he says he believe in giving and taking pleasure but i never saw him giving her pleasure even the pussy fuck was super painful considering how small she was how long she has she been fucked since the last time poor girl never even masturbated before no finger no toy technically still a pure virgin

he says he isnt a rapist but back thein the car he practically did raped and chocked her throat when she has no idea what was expected of her she is barely legal(18) might have not even about psin and pleasure ans s&m dimension .i came to know about this dimension only after 50 shades of gray came to the world

all i saw was mark being classic wifebeater abusive husband with zero mercy as she is very docile and delicate how has be been able to hurt such a delicate little naive innocent woman is beyond my thinking and imagination

he definitely isnt a sadist but pure bully and abusive who gets off on hurting petite shy and innocent woman whom majority of men try to protect with their life

Serotonin99Serotonin99about 2 months ago

The main character walks a fine line between alpha and edgelord manbaby, and at the end he unfortunately falls into the latter category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous