His Perfect Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could do this, Mark realized, because this wasn't a game to her. She wasn't playing at being his pet or his slave. She accepted that he was superior to her and treated him accordingly. It was as natural to her as breathing. She wasn't proud in her subservience, making it a gift he had to acknowledge. She was simply there, fulfilling her function, just like any other form of entertainment.

"Would you like my cock in your throat again, kitten?" Mark asked as he pulled her nipple as far out from her body as he could.

Allie's teeth were clenched against the pain. "Yes, Mark, I'd love that."

Mark released her nipple and watched it snap back, jiggling delightfully as she hissed in pain. He grabbed the other nipple and slowly started stretching it.

"I can't decide whether to fuck your cunt or your throat next. I could fuck your ass, I suppose, but I don't want to kill you." Mark laughed, watching the girl's tit stretch, noting how her eyes widened in fear. "I should be stretching your ass instead of your tits to get you ready for me, but I'm feeling lazy." Mark let go, smiling as her tit bounced.

Suddenly he stood up. He grabbed a handful of her hair and started walking toward the stairs, Allie scrambling on her hands and knees to keep from being dragged. He pulled her up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He let go of her to undress, and she quickly locked her hands behind her back and opened her legs. Mark patted her head in approval. When he was naked he pointed at the tall bed in the center of the room. "Up girl!"

She scrambled onto the bed. Before she could resume her pose he said, "On your back, hang your head off the side." She did as instructed and he shifted her a bit, trying to get the perfect angle. He slapped her face. "Open."

She opened wide and he fed his cock into her mouth. He grabbed a tit in each hand and leaned his weight onto her chest as he thrust into her throat.

She kicked out with both legs and fisted her hands into his bed cover. Then he was fucking her again. Not as brutally as he'd fucked her cunt, but he certainly showed no mercy. His massive cock rammed in and out of her throat as his hands dug tunnels into her tits.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled back, up into her mouth to let her breath. He only gave her a few seconds and he was pushing back into her throat. This went on and on, Mark allowing her only seconds of gasping breaths every few minutes. This was his third fuck of the night, and it was going to last as long as he wanted.

At some point, through Mark's haze of pleasure, he saw the girl's hand moving between her legs. Mark was furious. He pulled her hand away and slapped her cunt hard.

"Bad girl!" he grunted, thrusting harder. "Selfish kitten!" He continued to slap her pussy as he pounded her throat. "This," slap "is not" slap "about YOU" SLAP! And then Mark was cumming deep in her throat, grunting loudly.

He finished quickly and rolled the girl off his bed. She landed with a soft cry, then gave a louder cry as he kicked her in the ribs. Of course being barefoot, it also hurt him. He picked his belt up off the floor and used it instead.

Mark rained blows down on the girl's body. She didn't try to get away, in fact she managed to get onto her knees and lace her hands over her head, giving the belt clearer access to her tender flesh. She was sobbing hysterically though. Screaming "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," as the belt bit into her over and over.

But Mark's was a fury fueled by bitter disappointment. He had thought she was prefect. She was supposed to be perfect. His cries of "Selfish, selfish, selfish," echoed with her "sorry"s and the loud cracks of the belt.

Mark stopped when his arm grew too tired to swing. He stood over the weeping girl, panting for breath. She was bleeding in a dozen places, though none badly. Her screams had faded to hoarse whispers now. "I take it back, I take it back," was her new mantra.

Mark felt like weeping himself. "I had my cock inside you, and it wasn't enough for you. Do you have any idea how that made me feel? You can't take back something like that. I was fucking you, and you were thinking of yourself. How can you ask me to forgive something like that?"

Mark sat on the edge of the bed, with his face in his hands. Neither spoke for a long time.

"I've never touched myself like that before." Allie finally said. Her voice was rough, and talking was obviously painful after the screaming and the fucking.

"I didn't even mean to do it." She said, so quietly Mark had to strain to understand her. "I barely realized what I was doing until you pulled my hand away. I didn't know it was a bad thing. Whatever happens now, I swear I'll never do that again. And I don't expect you to forgive me, Sir. I never expected someone like you to notice me at all. But you're wrong about one thing."

Mark glared at the girl.

"When you had your cock in my throat, I wasn't thinking about myself. You had your cock down my throat, Mark. I wasn't thinking at all." She took a shuddering breath.

"You can't know how overwhelming that is for someone like me... to have someone like you... There are no thoughts. There's only sensation and .. and wonder. I'm so sorry for whatever flaw in me made me do what I did. But don't think for a second that your cock wasn't enough for me. You're the most amazing person I've ever known. I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect for you."

Mark frowned thoughtfully. "Maybe you're right. Maybe it was just instinct... a wicked, selfish instinct. I shouldn't have expected more from someone like you. I told you I'd be your teacher, so its hardly fair to throw you out after one failing. I'll think about giving you another chance."

"Thank you, Mark." Allie said, gratefully.

"You still disappointed me, pet. I'm not ready to be over it, just yet. Go sleep in the downstairs bathroom tonight. We'll see how I feel about you in the morning. Go on now, I want to be alone." As she obediently crawled away, Mark slid under the covers of the big bed, wondering whether or not the girl was worth his effort.