All Comments on 'His Personal Assistant'

by Angellica1612

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 12 years ago
Highlly

erotic and very sensual. It made me feel very good. I could see it happening in my mind.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Quality erotic writing

Just tarnished a wee bit by a couple of sillinesses.

200 year old Scotch? Only in whisky museums. It would be dangerous to drink.

And a Monet fell off the wall when the door slammed? Nope. Anyone who owned a Monet would make bloody sure that could never happen.

peethreepeethreeover 12 years ago

Enjoyed very much. Like the way you took your time with the story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
This is true erotica!

Thank you for a beautiful story that was full of passion and not some base attempt at writing a stroke story. I hope to see many more of your submissions. This was definitely worth the Five Stars I gave it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Graham is a prick

Run away Alyssa, he raped you once and he has more darkness inside. It just won't go away.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Excellent

Graham hopefully is no longer a prick. He seemed so nasty. The change in him was almost to sudden. Yet love can do wonderful things. Alysa is a sweet girl, hopefully she won't get burned. I enjoyed your story, highly erotic, and pleasurable. I like your style.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely written

But, he is not the sharpest tool in the box, huh?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

Ok story but i feel like there a middle missing... not really a lot of Back story but good beginning and hea ending.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

Ok story but i feel like there a middle missing... not really a lot of Back story but good beginning and hea ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sweet romantic story!

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
wow

i am from Germany and have to admit that english is the best language to write and read such great love stories. i read a lot of stuff here and this love Scene was one of the very best Scenes i ever saw here. the escalation , his and her doubts and the outcome...simply amazing and worth much more then the 5 stars i give to this Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY

all you have to do to win the heart of a shallow man is be prettier than the last girl. i've seen this type of boy many times. i used to envy them till i saw their lives fall apart everytime because they were at heart always shallow...

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 5 years ago
Not too much romance here!

A couple of love " you"" after a good shag does romance not make!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ending was a savior

Came here for romance and got a nonconsent, where she repeatedly says no and fears since it is her first time both of which is obviously doesnt care. He clearly used her as a vessel to be gentle and confuse her to use her to fulfill his months long desire, and worse she is a non-participant, which makes it more like masturbation session for the guy.

The abrupt ending however was a little savior.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Nice buildup, great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

200 year old scotch

BabalooieBabalooie3 months ago

I liked it. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous