His Problem Solved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did notice a little burning as I stood at the stool and emptied my bladder, but it wasn't any big deal and certainly worth it. Then I slipped on a pair of the nearly non-existent jogging shorts and walked out the door to see Pam sitting near the water's edge in a beach recliner and another beside it. When I got closer I saw the little table between them that held a plate of deli sandwiches, a bottle of wine, and two glasses. Room service scores again!

As we ate, the thought occurred to me that we weren't doing our waistlines any favors, but what the hell... we're on vacation. Two sandwiches apiece and the bottle of wine put both of us in a mellow mood and it was nice to just lean back and listen to the waves break, disturbed only by occasional muffled voices in the distance.

The silence was finally broken by the chuckle that escaped from my lips when I recalled the little scene with the room service girl. Perhaps she had never seen an uncut cock before, and maybe her boyfriend had reaped the benefits if looking had turned her on.

Pam asked me what I was laughing about and she giggled too when I told her. Then she asked what I thought about the catheter play. I described as best I could how it felt as she slid it into me and she seemed surprised that I could actually feel it passing through my prostate. I told her then how strange the feeling was of not being able to pee, then not having control of that function or able to stop it when she opened the clamp.

We both agreed that the afternoon of teasing each other with the vibrators was also good fun as well as stimulating. I could hardly find words to describe how it felt as she held the one in my ass against my prostate, but quickly added that I had loved it and she could do that ANYTIME.

I couldn't resist asking where she had come up with those ideas and she confessed that the wife of the toy storeowner had joined her in a cup of coffee and that they had had quite a discussion. Since we would probably never see these folks again, Pam said that she had given her an insight into the problem that I had experienced and our visits with the doctor and that the lady had given her several suggestions and explained some things that her husband enjoyed.

At this stage of the game, I wasn't the slightest concerned about how much she had spent there, and secretly hoped she would buy out the store. When I asked what all they had talked about, she just grinned and said that I would find out one of these days. Then Pam said that she hoped that I wasn't upset about her telling the lady about us and my difficulties, and I told her that it was not a problem, especially since we would never talk to them again after we left. "I wouldn't say that, we have already exchanged e-mail addresses."

Oh damn, I thought to myself, what have we gotten into?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of water around our chairs indicating it was time to move. As I folded up the chairs to move them beyond the high-tide mark I was treated to the pleasure of seeing two full moons when Pam bent over to pick up the tray and the wind flipped her little skirt up and on to her back. What I had done to deserve this good fortune was a mystery, but I made up my mind to just go with it, wherever it led us to.

I opened my eyes the next morning to find Pam still asleep beside me. I spent several long minutes without moving, just letting my eyes feast on her body. She was on her back with one arm above her head and the other beside her, her breasts rising and falling slightly as she breathed. Her legs were spread enough for me to see that her pussy lips were tightly closed and hiding the treasures beyond.

I wet my finger and reached over and touched it to the end of one nipple and watched as it stiffened, then repeated with the other. As I slowly circled first one, then the other, she stirred, then opened her eyes and reached out to me. One kiss, morning breath and all, was all it took to awaken the rest of me and she let out a little purr when her hand encountered my hardness.

When my finger parted her lips I found that her juices were already making an appearance and when she spread her legs and pulled me over onto her I knew that the moment of truth had arrived, a moment I had actually been dreading. While she had been able to bring me to several outstanding orgasms, the question remained... would I be able to cum from having intercourse without the additional stimulation?

Those other things that she had done had been fun, no doubt, and I endeavored to focus on some of them rather than the nagging doubt that tried to surface. As I had done so many times in our lives, I retracted my foreskin and rubbed the head between her lips, coating it with my precum and her wetness, then eased it inside her, inside that warm tunnel that had always felt so good and that I had loved for so many years.

Once I was deep inside, I held still for a few seconds, then began slowly moving in and out. With practiced precision I adjusted my position to provide maximum contact with her clit and with that magic spot inside. My eyes were on her breasts as they danced to the rhythm of my increasing tempo.

This is the epitome of two joining as one, the sharing of feelings that only two people who are truly in love can experience. Her building arousal stimulated my own and her pussy gripped me tightly as she soared to her release, bringing me along with her to that place I hadn't been for so long, to the moment in time when all other thoughts are pushed aside.

I cried out with unbridled joy as I reached that point from which there is no turning back, that place from which orgasm is unstoppable, that time when, from the first days of mankind, the essence of manhood is delivered into the receptacle that God designed.

Even as my cock was spewing its precious fluid, tears rained down on my wife's face, tears of relief and of happiness. The final barrier had been broken; I was a complete man again!

Pam was still kissing away my tears as I softened and eased out, not caring about the mess as my cum flooded back out of her. I did something that I had never done before, I reached down and slipped my finger deep inside her, coating it with result of our union, then brought it to her lips and then to mine before kissing her deeply, sharing in that manner the combined juices of our love.

No matter where the future leads, no matter what we might experience, this day will be forever burned into my memory. I know that I must have looked, and maybe acted, like a newlywed that had just experienced sex for the first time as we made our way through the breakfast buffet and maybe in a way I had. I had experienced it for the first time.... Again!

I felt younger and more alive than I had in years as we made our way back after breakfast and when we reached the door, I told Pam that I wanted to try something that we had not experienced since we arrived. Once inside, I undressed her, then removed all my clothes and retrieved two of the little robes. With those as our only covering, I led her by the hand outside and around to the yet unused hot tub.

The morning air was still cool enough to make the hot, bubbling water enjoyable as we sat together in silence. The jets were making too much noise for quite conversation so after a while I turned them off, leaving only the circulating pump on. As the last of the bubbles disappeared, leaving the water clear I was treated with the view of her breasts bobbing gently under the water. I watched them for a moment, then moved to a seat large enough to allow me to lean back and draw her onto my lap.

We sat like that for a while, her reclining against my chest and my arms around her, cradling her breasts on my arms before I whispered my thanks in her ear. She snuggled even tighter and we began discussing all that had happened in the last few days, each giving an honest appraisal of what it had meant and how it could change our lives in the future. Both re-affirmed our resolution to not include others and to be open and up front in our feelings and desires.

I told her that, in my opinion, nothing that we shared in our marital bed, so to speak, should be considered as perverse or un-natural and that we should open ourselves to any form of pleasure that seemed enjoyable and to not be afraid to experiment and discover new ways to excite and inspire each other. She agreed and added that perhaps we should keep a diary together that would chronicle our adventures.

Having reached the prune stage, we exited the hot tub and dressed in our walking clothes and spent a couple of hours wandering the beach. Hand in hand, we envied those about us of their youth, but were happy in the knowledge that we were experiencing a bond that most of them would probably never have.

When we returned from our walk, I kissed her and pushed her inside and this time it was my turn to say, "I'll be back in a bit."

My conversation with the concierge went the way I had hoped and within minutes I was back and asking Pam if she would like to go swimming. She looked at me with surprise, then with realization, when I interrupted her in mid-sentence saying that she needn't bother with her swimsuit, what she had on would be fine.

My heart did a little flip-flop as we walked past the sign advising that we were entering a clothing-optional beach. I had asked the courtesy car driver to pick us up in three hours because I figured that by that time we would be baked.

My fears of being the only old folks were quickly dispelled when I observed people of all ages and physical shapes enjoying themselves in the all-together. I assumed that an erection would probably not be a desirable reaction and was concerned that I would have a problem maintaining my cool and was relieved to note, although they were not flaunting them, that there were several men whose cocks were in full bloom.

We settled in a spot away from the main throng and after a slight hesitation I was bare-ass naked in a group of people of both sexes for the first time. I relaxed a little when I looked around and found that no one seemed to be paying any particular attention to us.

The first order of business was to cover ourselves, especially those tender parts, with sunblock. When Pam had finished with her front side, I offered to do the backside for her. It seemed a little surreal to be in the midst of hundreds of people and have my wife laying face down on a towel with her legs open enough to display the most private of her parts to anyone who cared to look.

My erection was impossible to hide as I knelt by her side and smoothed the lotion slowly over her shoulders and back, working my way ever closer to her buttocks. I was casually observing the reactions of others as they walked by and while none stopped and openly stared, many of them slowed and watched and a few gave a nod of approval.

By the time I reached her asscheeks, I knew that precum was dripping from my foreskin and I made up my mind that I didn't care and that they could just eat their hearts out. Just as I completed my task, there was a break in the stream of people walking by and I took the opportunity to run a slick finger over her pussy lips and then drag it back across her little pucker.

After a quick glance to assure the coast was relatively clear, I slid the finger slowly in as far as I could and then back out. Her loud purr assured me that the invasion had been welcome and with a playful swat I dropped the sunblock at her hand and announced that it was her turn to do me.

We changed positions and I folded my arms and laid my head on them as her hands began their work. When she was about halfway down my back, I turned my head to face the other direction and caught a whiff of her feminine scent. I slowly spread my arms apart until the finger that had been between her lips and then in her ass was directly under my nose.

I was making some purring sounds of my own by the time she reached my asscheeks, especially when she changed positions and used both hands to encourage me to spread my legs even wider apart. My eyes were closed and I was in my own little dream world as her hands reached in and cupped and lifted my balls. Even though I had already covered them, I was not about to complain as she rolled them around in her slick hand, even separating and rubbing each one individually.

I was thankful that my rock hard cock was trapped under me and not in view as she released my balls. I jumped a little when I felt a stream of lotion squirted right in the crack of my ass, making a direct hit on my asshole. Almost involuntarily my legs spread even more as her fingers worked the lotion into every small spot, then her finger was poised at the center of my sphincter.

Turnabout is fair play, I thought, as it invaded me, causing me to purr again when it made a pass over my prostate before backing out. A return pat on my ass signaled that she was finished so I raised my head and turned to thank her and was astonished to see several ladies right behind me just turning to walk away!

"See!" she said, "ladies like to look too, and boy did they get a show."

"Well, I hope they enjoyed it."

"I think so, none of them were shaved so I doubt that their mates were either and they seemed fascinated by your smooth balls, now lets go for a swim."

I begged off for a few minutes to let my erection subside. I closed my eyes and thought of everything BUT naked women and in about ten minutes I felt that I could make it to the water without drawing too much attention. It was only about thirty yards to the water and I concentrated on looking at the men rather than the women and took note that while probably a third of them were shaved, I didn't see any others that were shaved AND uncut.

The cool water did feel good, as did the sensation of my cock and balls floating free. We spent probably an hour in the water up to our necks, enjoying an occasional grope and hug before returning to our towels. I noticed several men and women watching us and came to the conclusion, while it could hardly be considered voyeurism, given the setting, that observation and appreciation WAS a part of the nude beach scene.

I did my share of "observing" as well. I have never considered myself as being well endowed but at least I did fall into the average category in my straw poll and the presence of a foreskin seemed to draw as much attention as the guys with the big cocks were getting. Not that I was trying to draw attention to myself, but it did give the old ego a boost.

After another liberal, but more sedate application of sunblock we had stretched out on our towels and were soaking up some rays while participating in the "observing" category of nude beach life when a middle-aged couple approached and introduced themselves and asked if we minded a few questions. We waved them to have a sit-down and after exchanging pleasantries they came to the point and commented about the fact that we were both shaved and asked why and was it worth doing.

While explaining that we had recently started shaving and the benefits and drawbacks I noticed that he was looking closely at Pam's bare pussy. Pam noticed it as well and spread her legs and told him that he was welcome to take a closer look and related how much better it felt when I licked and sucked her there and added that she enjoyed sucking my cock and balls and even my ass much more since I shaved.

That last remark caused a raised eyebrow from both of them and the predictable reaction from me. Pam even went so far as to take her fingers and spread her lips apart to show him that there was no hair anywhere and I noticed that the lady was looking intently at my cock as it started swelling and a drop of precum dripped out of my foreskin.

My condition did not escape Pam's notice either and after the couple had thanked us and walked away she whispered that she wished the courtesy car would come back. I felt the same way and couldn't believe that she had been so brazen about displaying her pussy and making the comments she had made.

I rolled on my side and poked her arm and said, "Lady, what have you done with my wife?"

She stuck her finger under my chin, looked me square in the eye and said, "Buster, you just wait till we get back and I'll SHOW you what I've done with your wife!"

I was both observing and keeping an eye on the parking lot and while it seemed like an eternity, it couldn't have been more than twenty minutes or so until I saw the courtesy car pull up to the loading zone. I nudged Pam and told her the car was here and she jumped up immediately, picked up our towels and literally dragged me to the beach showers so we could wash off the sand and excess lotion before we struggled into our clothes.

I couldn't tell whether it was the effect of the air conditioning in the car or her arousal that caused Pam's nipples to stand out, but they were quite a sight as they threatened to poke holes in the thin top she was wearing.

The car deposited us at the front drive and as we walked back to the bungalow I kiddingly asked her if she wanted to get something to eat. Fortunately we were facing away from the hotel because the jabbed me in the ribs, then put her hand over my cock and said, "I have what I want to eat right here!"

We made it inside and in the time it took for me to close the door and lock it she had stripped naked. I had never seen her in such a state. Her eyes were glazed and had that far away look and when I glanced down at her pussy I saw that her juices were running down the inside of her legs. Before I could even take my shorts off she had me by the hand, dragging me toward the bedroom.

By the time we were next to the bed I had managed to pull my shirt off and Pam had my shorts around my feet. When I stepped out of them she straightened up and hugged me and said, "I have wanted you all afternoon." " I got so hot rubbing that lotion on you while those women watched, and did you see the look on that couple's face when I said that I liked eating your ass?"

I said that I had and told her that she wasn't the only one that had gotten excited. She knew that, of course, after having seen my cock stiffen and precum drip from my foreskin.

Then she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. "First I am going to eat you, then you are going to eat me... ALL of me," she exclaimed as she sank to her knees between my legs.

My insides surged as she sucked my foreskin between her lips and slid her tongue inside it. Damn how I had grown to love that already! Since other than pissing in the ocean during our swim, I hadn't used the bathroom so I hoped that there were no nasty surprises in there as I felt her tongue digging deep and swirling all around.

After this morning, combined with the stimulation of the afternoon at the beach, the warm feeling was starting in my belly already and for the first time in ages I was worried about cumming too quickly. When her tongue retreated to the tip of my cock and began digging in that little hole my bladder, although far from full, began to churn.

Rather than fight it, I simply relaxed and let the little sphincter open and deliver what she was seeking. I could hear her gulping and swallowing as she drank from the straw that was my foreskin.

As soon as the flow of my hot piss stopped, she started lowering her head taking more and more of my cock in her mouth until the head reached the opening of her throat. Then an instant of hesitation followed by a harder push making the head pop through the foreskin and into her gullet. She held it there for a few seconds and backed off until only the head remained in her mouth, then smoothly back down until her lips were mashed against my pubic bone and her throat muscles were gripping my bare cockhead.