His Problem Solved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't going to take much of that to make me cum and I am sure that Pam could tell that I was getting really close because she let my cock slip from her mouth and lowered her head and sucked my balls inside that warm, wet cavern. While the feeling of impending orgasm passed, her licking and prodding of my balls kept my level of arousal very high.

Without even letting my balls escape her mouth I felt her hands on the underside of my legs, pushing up on them. I took the cue and raised them up and back and as wide open as I could. A little moan from me was the result of a fingertip lightly stroking the surface of my asshole and my hope was realized as she let first one, then the other ball pop from her mouth and her tongue began tracing the little seam down toward my sphincter.

When the tip of her tongue reached my anus I felt it tighten so I started deep breathing, willing it to relax. As soon as the tension lessened it started wiggling and making entry. I was still amazed at how sensitive the asshole is; I could feel each little movement and every fraction of an inch of the inward progression.

The involuntary contractions finally died away and my hole softened to her ministrations so she started pushing her tongue in and out, fucking it as far in as she could then gathering more saliva each time she pulled it back out. The feeling was so intense that I lost track of how long she fucked my ass with her tongue and at some point my hole had dilated enough that she was able insert the full length inside me.

Several times, when her tongue was deep inside me, she would reach up and stroke my cock until I was close to the point of no return and then release it. Each time it would take fewer strokes to bring me to that level. Finally I was convinced that the very next time she so much as touched my cock I would explode. Instead of reaching for me again, her tongue slipped from my ass and I groaned at the feeling of sudden emptiness.

She patted my balls and crawled up on the bed proclaiming it was now my turn. My arms were extended back over my head so when she straddled me and lowered her pussy to my mouth my hands and arms were behind her legs. She had brought me to the brink so many times that I was crazy with desire.

As soon as her pussy was within reach I started licking and sucking like a mad man, only it was her that controlled which area received the attention by simply moving forward or back. Every once in a while she would lean forward and capture my cock in her mouth and suck it deep, keeping my arousal at a fever pitch.

Then she quit moving back and forth and settled her clit, and the opening of her urethra, directly over my tongue. Almost as soon as I began my assault on her clit her belly started quivering and she mashed her pussy down so hard on my mouth that if my hands hadn't been free to spread her ass cheeks I might have suffocated.

About all I could do was open my mouth wide and fasten it tightly around her lips and let her grind out that first orgasm on me. As soon as the spasms subsided a little she raised up enough for me to lick from her vulva up and over her pisshole to her clit and back down. Every time I drug across her pisshole to her clit another tremor would hit like she was having a mini-orgasm each time.

I was having to swallow continuously to keep up with the river of juices cascading from her pussy and was expecting any minute to feel her piss filling my mouth as well. The flavor of her secretions in my mouth and the heavy odor of her asshole, which had been rubbing constantly over my nose, were driving me to an ever-higher plateau.

Just as I had steeled myself for the onslaught from her bladder, she raised up and shifted her position, bringing her musky asshole to my lips. I was in no mood for preliminaries and just fastened my lips around it and began driving my tongue inside.

Since she was basically sitting back on her heels her hands were free and it wasn't long until her hand started bumping my chin and I realized that she was masturbating while I tongued her asshole. Every few seconds another little spasm would hit and force my tongue back out.

She seemed to be having what amounted to a continuous orgasm and I contented myself with just sucking at her anus. Each time a tremor hit it would draw up and when she relaxed it would flower open and I would suck harder. The little mini-orgasms kept getting closer together and more intense, like she was building up to another big one.

I lost track of how many times the sequence was repeated, then suddenly she let out a long groan and tightened up again, only this time her asshole didn't close as it had previously. How she held herself that tense for so long without running out of breath is beyond me but I kept my lips securely fastened around her puffy sphincter.

Just as I felt her began to relax I increased the suction once again and heard her hiss, "OH YESSSSS," and the reason for the change became evident as her asshole started opening wider and wider in my lips. My tongue was the first thing to contact the blunt end of her offering as it started easing out and I was immediately struck with how soft, yet firm it was and strangely slick and smooth. There was precious little time to dwell on those thoughts as it slid ever so slowly across my tongue and began to fill my mouth.

The realization that she was really doing it, that she was actually fulfilling my driving desire to eat from her ass, was causing an orgasm to build rapidly and by the time her gift had reached the back of my mouth my excitement peaked and my prostate started pumping my cum out in great heaves.

When it began pushing at the entrance to my throat I knew I had to do something so I made a quick decision to just bite through it and as soon as that section was free I started trying to swallow it. Even as I was doing that my mouth was filling again and I was forced to bite through again and move that piece to the side into my cheek to make room for the next.

With the other cheek filled as well, I was about ready to abandon the effort, but fortunately the final portion was smaller and I just held it on my tongue until there was room to swallow it. Then I basically chewed what was in my cheeks into smaller pieces that I could manage. It is difficult to describe my feelings, both physically and psychologically as each bite seemed to catch in my throat before starting it's journey into my belly.

I had been so busy swallowing that my mind hadn't registered everything yet, but the overpowering odor that one would expect was strangely absent. Even after I had managed to get all of it down, the entire inside of my mouth remained thickly coated with the odd slickness I had noted at first, and rather than a discernable taste there was only a strong bitterness.

Slowly Pam dismounted and sat Indian style at my head. There was a look of apprehension on her face at the realization of what she had just done. When I squeezed her hand, smiled and said, "thank you, it was wonderful," that look melted into one of relief. Then she completely surprised me by leaning over and kissing me full on the mouth, extending her tongue in alongside mine, then drawing mine deep into her mouth.

I could still feel my throat muscles working deep inside me in an attempt to work the remainder all the way down so I patted her ass and excused myself to get a drink. As I stood at the sink and drank heavily my stomach had a few butterflies that I attributed more to the thick consistency than anything else and that feeling soon passed.

The water did little; however, to remove the thick coating remaining in my mouth so I retired to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I ended up using a wash cloth (which I later disposed of deep in the trash) to swab out my mouth and it was only at that point that I noticed an odor, but it still wasn't that objectionable, only serving to remind me of what I had just done.

When Pam had freshened up as well, she asked me if I still wanted to get something to eat. When I was able to quit laughing I told her that I had already had a full meal and she started giggling herself.

She ended up ordering a sandwich for herself and a carafe of coffee for me. By the time she had eaten and I had consumed a couple cups of hot coffee the sun was dropping below the horizon so we decided to drag the beach recliners out to the water again.

As had become our custom, we ended up discussing the day... and what a day it had been! For the first time in ages we had slowly made love and I had been able to reach an orgasm, then our first experience at a nude beach, and then the evening!

Obviously curious, Pam started questioning me about what it was like and if it was all that I had anticipated it being. When I started describing what it was like when her "offering" started easing out, she punched me in the arm and said, "Quit beating around the bush, it wasn't an offering, or a gift, I shit in your mouth and you ate it all, so lets call it what it was."

I was taken aback at her language, but she was right. What had happened was strictly between us so why not? So I finished recounting the experience in graphic detail AND language. We agreed that probably everyone on the planet would think of us as perverts and freaks if they knew, but I didn't give a damn. If we were happy and enjoyed it, then nothing else mattered.

Later as we cuddled together in bed, I couldn't stop replaying in my mind the sensation of her asshole slowly opening to my sucking mouth and the first taste of her shit on my tongue, then how I had become so excited that I had orgasmed as it filled my mouth without her even touching my cock. Even as I drifted off to sleep I was conscious of my cock being erect and the subtle flavor of her in my mouth.

* * * * *

I know that this type of story did not appeal to everyone, thus the warning that preceded it.

To those who chose to read it, I hope you enjoyed it and will enjoy the future chapters.

Your comments and feedback will be welcomed and much appreciated (I hope).