All Comments on 'His Room Pt. 02'

by crazenationZap

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Great but the end has me worried

The first part just showed how determined Tyler was from the start and actually highlighted the romance brewing between them. His Romeo talk and respecting her fathers wish is somewhat unexpected of a person in his position (insert the usual jock image here), but it goes to show that he’s got some brain as well as brawn.

WTF is it with their choice of foot wear? He rumbles of her golden converse but at the same time wears Jordans to a suit with a tie? Looking like that they sure as hell are made for each other :) Good thing Benjamin took care of that little problem.

Daisy just can’t help herself worrying about every little bit, she does trust Tyler but at the same time doubts everything when it comes to their joint future. Might be a bit annoying at time though. Her admitting she was his since they were children melted my heart nonetheless.

The whole blindfold thing was getting on my nerves quite a bit, probably because I enjoy watching the food I eat, so the paparazzi catching them was a bit of a sadistic satisfaction I got out of it.

And then comes the end that now keeps me in suspense as to what his real plan is. He has some greater plan that involves (obviously) scaring the shit out of Daisy or fake some blockbuster stuff, but to what end I can only think. I just hope it goes well and doesn't involve anyone of them getting hurt.

Gave it a 5* for the romance parts alone and looking forward to the next instalment, hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Keep up the good work, i love how you are building up the momentum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Update

Please update soon I love your story so far please keep going thank u

birdymamabirdymamaalmost 8 years ago
eagerly awaiting more

When ever you update. Ill be happy to read.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
I DON'T GET IT!

So far, I can't rate it! Will there ever be more???

Squgy2Squgy2over 6 years ago
More...?

Please tell me more is coming, I love Daisy and Tyler. Try are so cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

It's great but It's been a long time with no update. I hope you get motivated and write some more

girlthat392girlthat392over 6 years ago
Please!!!

Please write more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What happens....

Will there be more; or are we meant to wonder how things ended?

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 6 years ago
messed up

this is exactly why I don't like to read stories with multiple parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is bullshit.

Expecting to see the climax to the original story and the author pushes the reader over the cliff. Dont fricken waste my time again leading the reader to the edge of the cliff and telling us to JUMP YOU STUPID MF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Where is the rest of the story. Very nice beginning and start oh the build up and then nothing. Kinda disappointed now.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
I'm with Anonymous

Where is the rest of the story. You get this far and then Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bull

Would’ve rated a 5 if you had actually finished the story. I mean how could you not finish after getting us excited

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous