His Sex Machines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash glared at her in disgust. "So you've been kidnapping enemy soldiers from the frontline as machines for breeding. And you're in charge!"

"Oh no!" She protested innocently. "Don't blame me! I have superiors, you know! I'm just in charge of the welfare and discipline of my girls."

"Well you're not going to get anything out of me," Ash said firmly, looking away.

Helen laughed. "Men are all the same when it comes to things like this. You push the right buttons..." So saying, she arched her back and pushed her torso towards him. "And they all get excited...then you can't even keep their hands off even if you want to."

Ash still did not acknowledge her incessant teasing. Helen slouched, pouting her lips in disappointment.

"Oh cmon! Don't you feel just a teeny tiny bit excited looking at me? I've seen you excited, I know what you can do!"

"Why do you care?" Ash shot back. "You can just tell your Cupids to rape me. Not like I have a choice."

"Oh," Helen said in mock disappointment, taking out two handcuffs from behind her. "I was thinking of using those cuffs for a more...kinky purpose."

"Get it over with then," Ash said, turning red.

Helen bit her lip. "If you say so," she said and began to lean forward.

"What are you -?" Ash was cut off as she shot forward with astounding speed and cuffed both of his hands to the legs of the bed. Before he could do anything, Ash felt his legs being pulled apart and yelled as he felt cold hard metal clasp around his ankles, cuffing them to the remaining legs. Struggling to no avail, he looked up to Helen towering over her, some kind of badass, one hand at her waist, the other dangling a key before his face.

"Gotcha," she said, smiling proudly. She raised a finger at him. "Hang on, I'm going to swallow this key." She tilted back her head and opened her mouth. Ash gulped as he saw the wet insides of her mouth, soft and luscious, with her sexy tongue and dazzling white teeth. She dropped the key into her mouth and swallowed.

Ash's eyes bulged. "You actually swallowed it?" Ash couldn't believe this woman.

Helen nodded down at him then suddenly gargled and spat it back out. "Dammit!" she cursed. "It was larger than I thought!" Ash grimaced at the slimy, heart-shaped key in her palm. "Oh well," she said, tossing it to the corner of the room. "Guess we'll just begin."

"Begin?" Ash asked, feeling as if he knew what was coming next.

Helen nodded and suddenly undid her the buttons of her shirt so swiftly it looked as if her fingers took out 4 buttons at once. The clasp of her shirt popped open and her heavenly breasts burst free from their bondage. Ash's eyes widened as they swayed into plain view, her spongey fat nipples gyrating in the air, the entire curvaceous mass of her tits bouncing slightly. He felt blood immediately rushing down to his cock and his cockhead rose upwards, now uncomfortably jutting against his pants.

Unfazed at Ash's now complete attention, no doubt also enjoying it, she began to wiggle out of her tights, which was seeming difficult due to her broad hips. She managed to drop them to her ankles, revealing a thin, white underwear underneath. She threw her pants onto the floor, then dropped to her knees. Before he could protest, she reached forward and grabbed the waist of his pants and pulled. He flinched as his cockhead slid up against the smooth texture of the clothing and his cock swung forwards and slapped against his chest. Helen giggled as he blushed. His nude crotch was now plainly into view. A generous patch of pubic hair covered his pelvis and balls. Contrary to his embarrassment however, his manhood was beginning to grow in size. He did not have time to think about this before Helen crawled onto her all fours towards his face.

Her large blue eyes seemed to stare directly into his soul and Ash's resistance was already failing internally. She used one hand to support herself and took his cock in the other and began beating it firmly, stroking his cock in a fairly fast rhythm. She gave him a sexy smile and then without warning, kissed him fully on the mouth, planting her wet, pillowy lips directly onto his. His mouth immediately opened to catch her lips with his before he could stop himself. His mind racing and screaming Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Ash began to kiss her back like his life depended on it. She must have been working some spell on him, for her kisses felt a hundred times better than anything Ash had felt before.

On every kiss she applied the perfect pressure, pressing down, pushing his head back slightly, her mouth opening at the exact time, her tongue swirling in a pattern that caught, fondled and massaged his own in the most pleasurable manner. Who the hell is this woman? Ash thought, completely lost. She must be the most experienced kisser in the universe. She was so close now that her breasts were pressed against his chest, so that her hard nipples jutted into his skin, massaging her pillowy tits against the hardness of his torso. Ash suddenly wished he wasn't hand-cuffed so he could fondle them. He barely knew this woman but he had not a shred of doubt that Helen was the sexiest creature alive.

By the way her face was positioned above his, her saliva drooled into his mouth as her mouth opened and by God, was it so sickening sweet that it made Ash's head swirl. Soon their kisses turned into deep, wet open-mouthed ones that made sticky noises in the spacious bedroom. Ashwin realised that she was moaning lowly, a purr in her throat, as if Ash was mouth-fucking her instead of licking at her tongue. The kiss was so good that he forget momentarily about his cock, which was being fondled by a soft, slender hand that was equally dexterous to its owner's mouth.

After a few minutes of the best kissing Ash had ever had, Helen suddenly pulled away, slowly, so that strands of saliva dangled from her opened mouth to his. Then she straightened, opened her eyes and wiped at her mouth in satisfaction.

"Wow, you're even better than I thought!" she said. "You must have had some experience before, you bad boy!"

Yeah, but definitely not like this, Ash thought, still amazed.

"Well, let's see how you fare with this," Helen giggled. So saying, she crawled back until she was staring directly up at his cock, her body rested between his legs. In that position, Ash could see the round curves of her fat, jiggly ass. He suddenly had the guilty image of another man kneeled behind her, pummelling her sweet, heart shaped ass while she sucked on a cock before her. This certainly did not help with his current predicament: it only made more blood rush down below. She began to stroke his manhood with both of her hands and her eyes widened as it began to grow larger and harder. His bulbous, spongey cockhead was nearly the size of a golf-ball now.

"Oh goody!" she squealed, running her hands up and down his rock-hard shaft. "This is a real cock, alright! I guess this is why they call you the Alpha!"

Ash couldn't even be bothered responding to her teasing anymore. He was concentrating on her soft hands beating on his manhood. The Queen was enjoying herself though: she jerked his penis lovingly and planted a kiss on the base of his cockhead.

"Look at that fucking cockhead!" she gasped. "So big...so spongey...hmph..." She kissed at it again, this time, protruding some of her tongue and lapping gently at its tip. This made him flinch, which made her giggle once more. She took one hand and scratched at his pubic hair around his balls and pelvis. Ash's face went bleat red. The Queen noticed this and laughed.

"Awww," she said. "Don't be shy! Some hair down there means a very healthy boy!" She began pulling at his nutsack with one hand, while the other still vigorously beating on his shaft. She suddenly ducked her head and licked from the bottom of his sack up to the base of his shaft in one motion. Ash flinched and moaned with pleasure. She smiled up at him and did it again. This time, she took his balls into her mouth and pulled her head back.

"Oh god!" Ash groaned, feeling her divine mouth suck on his balls. Her tongue was naughtily lapping like a doggy at his testicles, playing with them in her mouth. She would spit one of his balls out so that she could suck on the other.

"Mmmm," she uttered as she sucked on both of his balls in turn. "I love these big balls. I bet they make the best babies." This dirty statement only made his cock even more excited. Then she took both of his balls back into her mouth and shook her head gently from side to side. She laughed at the dumbfounded expression on his face. "I bet you like this a lot," she said. "And I bet you like this even more." So saying she arched her head back and sucked his fat cockhead into her wet mouth.

Ash threw his head back at the divine wave of pleasure that swept through him. Her mouth was hot and tight like a vice. She bobbed her head back and forth on his cockhead, her tongue dexterously licking at the underside of it. Loud slurping sounds filled the room which was oddly similar to a child sucking on a lollipop. Both of her hands were beating on his shaft now as she sucked on his fat, spongey cockhead. With every few bobs of her head, she would let his cockhead out with a loud POP and go back to sucking. The treatment was so expertly done that it felt better than anything Ash had ever felt before. His hands were gripping the corners of the bed tightly and his hips were unconsciously thrusting up and down into her mouth. Soon, the rest of his shaft was craving for a good suck as well but Helen seemed to be enjoying orally fucking his large cockhead for the time being.

MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! POP! Helen let out his cockhead again and said, "I love this big cockhead," then went back to it. For the whole time, she kept her beautiful blue eyes on his. Thick globs of saliva was now running down the sides of his shaft and dripping onto his pubes.

MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! POP! This time she let her hands slide down to his hips and bobbed her head harder, so that Ash had an unobscured view of her beautiful face going down on his fat cockhead.

"Oh my god!" Ash yelled in pleasure, but was unprepared for what happened next. This time instead of releasing his cockhead, Helen forced her head down all the way so that his entire shaft suddenly disappeared into her mouth. His eyes closed with bliss as he felt his cockhead slide into the tight walls of her throat. She gargled for a moment, and he was pleased, proud as a man that this experienced fuck-doll of a woman was struggling to take the whole of his length. But take it did, after some choking at her throat. She did not stop until her lips were wrapped around the very base of his shaft. Her eyes were shining with tears now, yet still focused on him. Then she slowly leaned back and let his cock out with another POP.

"Fuck!" Ash said, surprised to say the least. Helen wiped at her wet face and smiled.

"Wow, that was a cock all right," she said, panting. "Your cock is the best cock I ever had the honour of wrapping my lips around, baby. Ash tried to conceal his pride and pleasure. Helen sucked on cockhead once more and pressed her head down again. This time she began to work up and down the shaft, slowly, then increasing her speed until she was deep-throating the poor boy, mouth-fucking his brains out. Every time his cockhead drummed against the end of her throat, a loud groan of pleasure would be forced from his throat. The room filled with his utters of pure pleasure and the obscene sucking noises from Helen.

THGOCK! THGOCK! THGOCK!

"Ugh!" The Queen said after a few minutes of vigorous blowing. "Why aren't you cumming yet? You're ruining my reputation!"

"Fuck," Ash growled, clenching the sheets harder to hold back his orgasm. Helen gave him three deep strokes of his cock within her throat and held her head down this time, ramming his fat cockhead against her oesophagus.

THGOCK! Ash cried aloud this time, his feet digging into the bed, tensing the muscles around his hip. He wanted nothing else in the world but to cum directly down her throat but even still, he held back. Realising he still hadn't given up, Helen began to bounce her head up and down slightly, so that her tight throat made a series of spasms around his cockhead. Ash clenched his teeth in pleasure as he felt a vice-like pressure squeezing at the tip of his cock repeatedly, as if her throat was massaging his sensitive glans.

THGOCK! THGOCK! THGOCK! Oh my good Lord, Ashwin thought, staring up at the ceiling. What kind of a twisted heaven am I in? Holding his breath, nails digging into fabric, Ash desperately tried to not think about cumming. Obscene slurping sounds came from his crotch and he looked down to see Helen's head of rich blonde hair bouncing up and down, hiding her face from view. After another ten mind-numbing seconds, Helen admitted defeat and released his cock, gasping for ear, strands of spit and bubbles sliming out of her mouth.

"My god, you have some perseverance!" she acknowledged, her chest heaving, her hands working furiously up and down his shaft. "You're breaking so many records, Ash! You have the biggest cock I've ever blown and the best stamina too!"

"Looks like what you're doing isn't working," he grimaced, trying to stop more blood from flowing towards his penis. He could see that his cockhead was growing even larger, and wondered if it was going to burst at some point.

"Seems so," pouted Helen in a cute display of disappointment. "But don't worry, I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve." Ash immediately wished he didn't say anything. So saying she let go his penis so that it slapped against his stomach. She quickly stood to her full height, her blonde head grazing slightly against the ceiling. She smiled evilly above him and turned herself around. Ash's eyes widened as the sight of her perfect ass came into view: two globes of purely white flesh, swaying slightly along with her hips. She seductively ran her hands underneath her buttocks and gently jiggled her ass-cheeks up and down to show him just how fleshy her sexy behind was. What she did next made a wad of pre-cum spurt onto his stomach from his engorged cockhead. She bent over slightly and promptly dropped her panties to her ankles so that the white thin material was stretched to the point it looked like it was going to rip. Then she backed up until her ass was right above his face so that Ash was looking up at her crack.

She reached down and peeled her fat cheeks apart to reveal her two gorgeous holes. He could see the pink star of her asshole and her deliciously tender pussy-lips. Ash was completely dumbfounded at this point and could only goggle in awe as the heavenly ass above him dropped lower and lower until it was inches away from his face. Ash could smell her sweet lovely folds now, the musky smell of her own love juice which would have been made while she was sucking his cock. His head was unconsciously leaning upward now yet her privates were still out of reach even though she was basically squatting on his face. Her pussy was centimetres, but still so far away. Ash wanted nothing more than for her to sit on his face so that he could lick her insides to his heart's content. Her hips swayed above his head for another second before the beautiful blonde giggled and took her ass away, making Ash cringe with frustration.

The Queen of Sex giggled again, her head twisted over one shoulder to jeer at him. "Aw, I'm sorry, baby! Be patient, you'll get your chance! Besides, we only just met." She winked.

You bitch, Ash thought and for some reason he didn't say this out loud. His manners for women, it seemed, was still intact, for whatever reason. This teasing slut crouching her big ass on his chest certainly didn't deserve it. She had his cock in her hands again and she giggled once more. "Let's see if this buddy here likes my ass as much as you." So saying she crouched forward and planted her hands firmly on his lap and squatted onto his balls. She kept her knees bent high up so that her back was straight. Ash gasped and his fat cockhead rested neatly between her ass cheeks. It was partly out of pleasure and disappointment. This was very much in Helen's expectations and she grinned.

"Hey, don't get too comfortable, rebel. I'm not about to fuck you yet. I'm the Queen. You get me last, big boy." Without warning, she then began to gyrate her hips vigorously so that her ass-cheeks beat repeatedly around his shaft, squeezing his fat cockhead against his own tummy. Ash let out a loud involuntarily groan as he watched his own engorged cockhead being serviced by the heart-shaped ass infront of him. The beautiful blonde had her head twisted back to look at him, thoroughly enjoying the mixture of awe and pleasure on the young man's face.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Goddamnit," Ash said aloud as the angel rode his cockhead, reverse-cowgirl style. He had never dreamed himself in a position like this, not with a beautiful girl squatted on his cock, twerking her ass. This wasn't even sex but it felt better than sex. This girl was certainly trained if not born, for sordid things like this. He knew was going to come very soon.

"Yeah, you like that?" Her own breathing was laboured by shaking her whole body up and down. "You gonna come now, cowboy?"

Ash could no longer think of a retort to her teasing. His only concentration at the moment was to keep from blowing his load all over himself. This was clearly at the very edge of the girl's mind, for she was bucking her hips madly, determined to milk him of all the manliness he had. She suddenly reached behind with one hand, and pressed his cock against her ass so that her ass squeezed his shaft into her hand. This caused his cock to slide directly between her ass cheeks so that the twin fat globes of her buttocks massaged every inch of his cockhead.

This was too much for him.

"I - I'm going to cum!" Ash spluttered wildly and his hips began to buck. The girl squealed, suddenly overtook a sudden sense of urgency that bounced her off her feet. She whipped herself around and cupped one hand around his cockhead. The poor boy let out a roar of pleasure and thick streams of cum erupted from his manhood into her palm. She squealed with delight at this sight, her eyes shining ever so brightly. In his euphoria Ash realised with some sense of horror that this blonde blue-eyed angel was born for this, and in that sense she might as well be some kind of demon - a succubus.

Ash had never came so hard before: his hips were bucking violently and his ejaculations were so fervent that his cum splattered everywhere, through the cracks of her fingers and onto his own stomach. The girl was beating his shaft furiously with one hand while the other tried desperately to collect all the sperm she could. Her palm quickly overflowed and the semen splattered onto his stomach. His cum was thick and abundant: Helen ended up with a generous handful of his babies before his hips finally stopped shaking. His ejaculation had been so violent and desperate that it scared him a little, for it felt as if he was drained off all the spunk he could ever produce. Ash let out a long shaking breath and laid back his head. Even Helen had no witty comment at this point; she was staring at her own hand in transfixed awe. This was the jackpot, and she basked in the glory of being the one that hit it.

Unknown to Ash, all that which happened was broadcasted live on a large TV screen from a mounted camera on the wall of his cell. The TV stood on a table, in the middle of a room only a few halls away. Behind it was a surgery table of sorts and on it was a computer with other sorts of equipment scattered everywhere: test tubes, paper and a large assortment of dildos and vibrators.