His Sex Machines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large machine was connected to the computer that looked like some kind of biochemical scanner. In front of the table was a long couch and on it sat six beautiful girls, each of them with heavenly bodies and faces. Some had their legs wide apart, stroking at their pussies with their hands. One brunette at the far end had a vibrator jammed deep into hers and it was buzzing loudly. Yet all of them were silent, staring at the screen ahead. What they just saw shocked them: the sight of their Queen servicing the Alpha, the strongest and most beautiful manhood they had ever seen. His ejaculation had made them all squeal in delight. Their eyes were shining with jealousy and pleasure. They watched, dumbfounded as Helen left the room, her hand cupped before her, filled with silver spunk, a delicacy for all Judic women, a prize to die for.

Shortly, the door opened and the Cupids slid to their feet. The eldest of them, a busty blonde with an ass to kill for, stepped close to Helen, her eyes fixed on her hand.

"Can I...?" she asked. Her sisters stood nervously behind her.

Out of the boy's sight, Helen's gaze was not innocently mischievous but deadly. "Wait your turn," she snapped. She moved to the machine beside the computer while her subordinates followed with nervous excitement. She motioned to the test tube on the table and a girl with short black hair moved over and held it under Helen's outstretched hands. She poured the thick liquid into it. The girls watched in awe as the test tube was filled to the brim with silvery spunk. The pungent smell filled the room and the girls inhaled deeply.

Helen took the tube and placed it into a circular socket at the roof of the scanner. The machine sprang to life and a window of data appeared on the computer screen. A few seconds passed in which all stared at the computer which finally displayed a table of results. Helen smiled at the data it showed. The sperm from Ash wasn't just ideal. It was superior. Its fertility rate was off the charts compared to others they had. No doubt that the boy was pure-bred, with no contamination of the biochemical weapons used in the Great War. She took the test tube from the Machine and held it up to the light. This was it. The future of Judic. The source of all life. And her, with her girls, were the messengers of that holy seed. It filled with a sense of duty and pride.

But pleasure. Pleasure comes first.

With all eyes on her, she tilted her head back and poured the liquid into her mouth. Her eyes rolled at that rare taste of manliness, something she had missed dearly. The young Cupids watched, mad with jealousy, as the silvery, think spunk flowed between her lips and filled her mouth. It was something that only Helen, the Queen of the Cupids could enjoy. A priceless commodity such as healthy sperm was forbidden anywhere near a women except for her vagina. But Helen was a generous Queen. She tilted back her head and gargled, her tongue licking at the insides of her mouth, tasting every drop. Then she took her eldest Cupid by the waist and kissed her. The Cupid squealed with pleasure and their mouths opened.

As they kissed each other, the blonde sucked the sperm from her Queen's mouth and took her turn tasting it. She did not stop sucking until every last drop of the spunk was gone from her master's mouth and transferred into hers. She rolled the liquid around in her mouth with her tongue, enjoying every second. Then she turned to a girl with red hair behind her and sat her down on the couch. The girl tilted her head back obediently and opened her mouth wide. Her elder sister placed her mouth above hers and slowly let the mixture of saliva and sperm drool into her open mouth. The flow of liquid kept coming and she did not stop until her mouth was empty and her sister's mouth was full.

Encouraged by this extremely erotic sight, the other girls moved over to the Queen and kissed her in turn. Some dropped to their knees and licked at the sperm on her hands, sucking her fingers into their mouths. The brunette with the vibrator (which was now in her hand) grinned evilly and planted her face between Helen's ass-cheeks where the boy's cock had been and began licking. The ginger Cupid took her time tasting the cum in her mouth and then turned to another Cupid. Her sister's hair was snow-white and her eyes with the colour of indigo. She took a good look at her sister's beautiful face before opening her mouth and spat her mouthful of cum onto her face. It landed everywhere, onto her nose, her forehead, her mouth and chin. The silver-haired slut laughed and licked at her cum-covered lips while her sister came all around her in a frenzy, licking and sucking at her face, eager to taste their own share of man-juice.

The room filled with the obscene sucking and moans from the women. The Queen proudly observed the orgy unfolding in-front of her. All of her babies, the Cupids, would soon get their turn. Not now, but soon. In the corner of her eye, she saw from the monitor that the boy was still lying eagle-sprawled on the bed, evidently in daze. She envied him, in a way. He had no idea of what sordid hell he was in. In many ways, he was much like Helen, many years ago. He would experience all the pleasures and tortures of humanity.

The Queen of Sex might just make him a King yet.

***TO BE CONTINUED***