All Comments on 'His Son's Teacher Ch. 03'

by GillianCD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
devilsweaknessdevilsweaknessabout 11 years ago
So Hot! it Steams!

The detail and emotion that you've put into these three stories have been amazing..I have not enjoyed a series of stories this much since Sexting mom by kinky belle.Keep it up!

DerekMUDerekMUabout 11 years ago
Thank you.

This series has been so great. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An plot suggestion?

At the end of part two I believe you stated you wanted to bring in Dave's son but were unsure of the role he would play. Well... If you do bring him in, personally I think he should take the relation ship between his father and Tiffany badly. Maybe going so far as (trying) to cause problems between the two and/or for her at school. Again just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
think

think the son should hook up secretly with a tgirl too

GillianCDGillianCDabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm very grateful for all the comments I've received here and the feedback I've gotten in my e-mail! I am working on Ch. 4. I kind of feel like Ch 1-3 is "Part One". Ch 4 will be the first chapter of "Part Two". It is one month after the morning after and Dave and Tiffany are still together and heading to Dave's lake house for a romantic spring break at Hayden Lake. Part two will be 2-3 chapters long and I'm thinking of adding some kinky play a la 'Fifty Shades of Gray' (but this is a romance story...not a BDSM story so it is just play and curiosity).

In "Part Three", I'm thinking of introducing Dave's son. But I'm still trying to decide how that will play out. I have some ideas ranging from sweet to angry. If you have any idea please...send me feedback!

XOXO,

Gillian

MichelleDenimoreMichelleDenimoreabout 11 years ago
Stunning

And I can't help it but I am having naughty thoughts about the son !!!! I'm only human. ;-)

Michelle

stickygirlstickygirlabout 11 years ago

So good to read an honest, human story with so many lovely touches. You have a beautiful heart that shines through your words xx

GillianCDGillianCDabout 11 years agoAuthor
New Submission!

Hi All! Just to let you know, last night (March 3)...I submitted Ch. 4. I hope you like!

Chapter 3 ends Part 1: Their First Date. The idea to divide this series into parts hit me as I was writing Part 2 (Ch 4)...so that's why there is no heading in Chapter 1 but will be in Chapter 4. In Ch 4 & 5, I'm going to explore my own submissive side a la '50 Shades of Grey'. Nothing too hardcore...but still romantic. I hope you like reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Also, I've thought about Eric's role in this story. He'll be appearing in Chapter 7 or 8 (the first Chapter of Part 3). Dave and Tiffany will tell him that they are a couple during one of his weekends with his Father. During this visitation, Eric discovers Tiffany's secret. How he reacts...well...every story needs a villian! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

Dude manned up and got lube! This is wonderful and believable and entertaining. They kinda moved fast, but you made it realistic. The excitement and the fears. There will surely be obstacles in their way. Gonna plead ignorance here-what happens with genital sensitivity post op? If it is lessened, would Dave ask her not to do it to keep her sensivity-coming to turns with the chick with a dick? Tiff plans to have the surgery but would she change her mind if Dave asked? Will Dave pay for the surgery for her? So many questions. I'm not so worried about the son-it's not his story. I think he'll just stir up trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous