His Son's Teacher Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GillianCD
GillianCD
123 Followers

"After a few drinks we danced for a little while, and when we needed a break our hi-top table had been taken. So we hung out at the bar until a nice little booth in the back of the bar opened up."

"It was strange," James took over the story. "I've never connected this easily with a woman. She talked about how she loved cricket and rugby. How she wanted to learn American sports especially baseball and football. Not only was I attracted to her body; I was attracted to her mind and personality." He blushed when he realized how shallow he had just come across. "I mean it was also more than liking sports, when we talked about what I did for a living it was more about actually listening to how my days went and enjoying the job. A lot of the girls I've hit on only seem to care about whether or not I'm well-off."

"Maybe it's the type of girls you've gone after." Dave interjected.

"At one point I realized that he had leaned in and kissed me." Jane brought the conversation back, not wanting to hear about her boyfriend's romantic conquests. "I kissed him back, we closed the bar without leaving that booth for the rest of the evening."

"Good lord, I still remember how your legs felt!" James exclaimed.

"Of course you do!" Jane said, laughing. "You're feeling them right now!" She said, pointing out how his hand had found its way past the hem of her summer dress.

"Did you go home with him?" Tiffany asked.

"No, instead I gave him my email and told him to email me if he wanted a proper date."

"I tried waiting the three days so I wouldn't look anxious or desperate."

"Silly rule!" Both girls exclaimed at the same time, and then giggling and according to some private rule filled each other's glass with wine and chugged it. James and Dave exchanged knowing smiles.

"And it was not until the third date that I gave anything up." Jane said, looking straight at Tiffany who blushed a deep crimson.

"Yeah, best blow job of my life!" James said proudly, making it Jane's turn to blush.

Dave had been flipping and checking the steaks as they talked, and was ready to pronounce them done. They followed Dave and the meat inside to the table Tiffany had so carefully set. The dinner conversation flowed from topic to topic, but the guys would often come back to ponder how it was eaiser with Tiffany and Jane than other girls. Perhaps it was they had more of a frame of reference for what guys wanted and needed. It would also come back, several times, to the topic of how well they fellated their respective man as proof. Despite the initial embarassment, the girls did not really mind that the men were discussing them as a special class of female. They still regarded them as females and not freaks or rejects as some people close to them had when they started their respective transformation. They were also just two couples who shared a special bond enjoying a typical dinner with good friends.

* * *

After dinner Dave and James retreated to a sectional couch with recliners. Before starting clearing the table with Jane's help, Tiffany refreshed the men's drinks. Dave turned the TV to one of the light jazz stations and the discussion turned to office politics & gossip, sports, and the girls. James admitted that while he was not ready to take the step and invite Jane to move in, he was open to a relationship; which he had not been in one for quite awhile.

Finished with their own girltalk in the kitchen the ladies came and joined the men in the living room. Not content with sitting, they started dancing with each other. They danced to the slow jazz, their bodies gyrating smoothly in time with one anothers. Jane was the more aggressive one and slide her hands all over Tiffany's body. "God I missed dancing with you!" Jane said, her accent giving everyone in the living room chills. Then she leaned in and kissed Tiffany, deeply...with tongue. The girls stopped dancing and just held each other, kissing passionately.

Dave was the first to cough, nervously. They broke their kiss and, still embracing one another looked over at their men. They were all smiles, and had obvious hard-ons. Jane released Tiffany and they lightly stepped over to their men, their bare feet softly padding against the wood floors.

"You know, James and I were just trying to settle something." Dave said as he wrapped his arms around Tiffany as she sidled up close to him.

"A matter of grave importance." His friend said with a mischevious grin as Jane snuggled in close and he idly began pawing at her breast.

"Oh? And what could that be?" Tiffany asked.

"Which of you gives better head...or is it because of how 'special' you ladies are...you'd be about the same." Dave said, smirking knowing that on top of being submissive and taking pride in her abilities to please she also had a deeply buried vain side. She would want to be the best...not just 'about the same'.

She played her part just as he expected her to. Her expression changed almost imperceptively, but the slight twitch as the corner of her smile betrayed the effect of his words. "And how can we solve this conundrum?" She asked, trying to sound sweet instead of annoyed and a little insulted.

James cleared his throat, he and his friend were in this together. He would not let Dave take all the heat. "I suggest we swap. Jane would you mind sucking Dave's cock while your BFF sucked mine?"

Jane took a moment to answer, to evaluate how the other couple reacted. Dave was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, so she knew he was in. No-duh! She thought to herself; he is a man after all. Tiffany's face was a little more difficult to read. She could see her friend weighing her options. Then she smirked; the smirk that at the bar meant: fuck it...let's do something crazy and fun! Jane thought to herself how she had missed that smirk these past few weeks. "Okay." She said with a smile and rose to her feet. She decided to up the ante and started to slide out of her dress.

"Let me help." Tiffany said, rising to her feet and pushing Jane's fingers off her dress' zipper. Unzipped, she slowly pushed her friend's dress off her followed by her bra. Jane stood before everyone in nothing but her thong which revealed her tiny erection.

"Fair is fair." She said, stepping out of the dress now pooled at her feet. She started unbuttoning Tiffany's dress, pulling her to her at the same time. She leaned in and kissed her friend one more time, more agressively...passionate this time. Her hands worked Tiffany's dress, sliding it off her. Then the bra. She played with her friend's breasts. She had always been a little jealous of the American's boob job.

"Ahem." It was Dave again. They could hear their men squirming against the leather of Dave's couch. "I thought you ladies had a contest to win?" He asked, knowing that he did not have long if the ladies kept up their show.

"Okay, Darling." Tiffany said, her voice cooing with an edge. "Let me get on my knees for your friend." She stepped between Jame's spread knees and began freeing his cock from his pants and underwear. She glanced over at Jane as she did the same.

She leaned over and licked the pearl of precum that had formed at James' head. James was longer than Dave, but nowhere near as thick. She found herself wondering how it would feel inside her.

"First girl to get cum, wins!" James gleefully proclaimed as he felt Tiffany's tongue sliding down the length of his shaft. He twitched, almost sliding out of her hand. She smiled at the reaction, knowing she was probably going to win.

She glanced over at Jane. The blonde was taking the opposite approach; she had inhaled Dave. She was deep throating him, furiously pistoning her head off his cock. Her tongue snaked out and quickly lapped at his shaft and balls as her face bounced up and down on his cock. She made squishy gagging noises as she took the thicker cock. Her eyes were wide, trying to not gag on the thickness but failing.

Tiffany realized that only did she want to win, she didn't want Dave to cum so quickly. It could potentially spark jealousy on her part, temptation for him, or worse: both. She began to lick and kiss her way to his tip while caressing and fondling his cum laden balls. She purred, her voice reverberating against his cock. She wrapped her lips around his cock and looked up, fixing him with her eyes as she slowly slid down his length. She bobbed up and down his length as her tongue worked his magic. She glaced over to her girlfriend sucking her boyfriend's cock. Looked at her boyfriend's face; glazed over in ecstacy.

She doubled down on sucking James' cock. As her head went up, her hand went down squeezing gently. As her face pressed more of his cock down her throat her hand moved to meet her lips. All the while her tongue danced along his cock.

Then she felt the twitch and smiled.

She glanced over at Jane, her eyes were wide. She knew what Tiffany's smile meant and it meant she had lost.

Tiffany felt the cock in her mouth swell and spasm as it shot hot jizz down her throat. She pulled off until her lips were securely sealed around the base of his cockhead as he finished cumming in her mouth. Once she was sure he was finished she pulled away. His cock was red with her smeared lipstick and glistened with her saliva.

For her part she smiled and opened her mouth to show off her reward before smiling and giggling mischievously.

Jane pulled off Dave's cock, but continued to stroke him as she watched Tiffany gloat and show-off. "You whore!" She said in a half mocking, half disappointed tone. Then she squealed as Dave, unable to hold it anymore, erupted across her face. His first shot landing in her eye and cheek. His next spurt in her blonde hair, and his final shot splattering across her breasts.

For their part Dave and James looked at each other with expressions that conveyed a sense of shared luck and fortune. They also realized that while the other's girl was an amazing cocksucker; they still preferred their special 'girl'.

Tiffany and Jane rose to their feet and grinning and giggling like school girls as they hurried to the restroom to wash the cum off skin & hair, brush teeth, and re-apply make-up.

When they returned to their men, they were clothed the way they left: in panties and nothing else save Tiffany's thigh highs. They brought their men a beer and cuddled in next to them with a glass of wine each. For the next hour they laughed and talked and stole kisses as the men caressed their smooth, feminine bodies.

Then the old, rustic wall clock chimed midnight. Everyone was getting tired, but also a little horny. Tiffany insisted that James and Jane stay in the guest bedroom. They did not even put up a pretense of declining and protesting about 'intruding'. Fifteen minutes later Dave and Tiffany were sliding into their bed when they heard the soft moans of Jane and the low grunting of James as they made love. Dave smiled at Tiffany as he took her in his arms and pulling her into bed removed her panties.

Moments later she was moaning in harmony with Jane as Dave's grunts joined his friend's.

* * *

On the ride home Tiffany could not believe what had happened. Yes getting out on the lake on Dave's cabin cruiser was amazing. It was made better by sunbathing topless with her best friend as their boyfriends grilled on the back deck of the boat. Even better was the alone time she spent with Dave. Everything was perfect. She was happy. He was happy. They loved and respected each other for who they were. And she was going to move in with him at the end of the month.

They were about an hour away from her place when she looked at him and started unbuckling her seat belt. "I love you Dave." She said, smiling and studying his face.

He smiled a big, happy smile. "I love you, Tiff." He said, stealing glances of her from the road.

She slid closer to him in the car and leaned over. For the high school social studies teacher Spring Break ended the way it began: with the cock of one of her student's dad's cock spasming and cumming in her mouth.

GillianCD
GillianCD
123 Followers
12