His Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress may I cum?"

"You may do so after my new slave cums." Through the haze of sensation and humiliation he realized his dilemma. What did it mean if he was able to cum with a cock in his throat and one in his ass?

On the other hand, the ordeal might be over. He realized that even to the end, it was his choice, and the best thing to do was to stop thinking about it and let his body decide. He stopped his internal struggle and just accepted all of the sensations that were pummeling him. The feel of the cock sliding across his tongue, the pleasure and pain of the cock in his ass, and the random jolts of electrical impulses that ran through the tip of his cock, on to his swollen delicate balls, his sensitive nipples, and finally deep in his bowels. It was so much, he marveled that he hadn't passed out yet.

While he was pondering this imponderable, the mistress brought up a leather whip and was lashing Dwayne about the body as he was holding back his orgasm. Whether intentionally or not, the tip of the whip kept flicking off his body, and this was the catalyst that triggered him. He started groaning and pumping his hips until he arched his back to the point that the chain holding his cock up became loose. The electricity faded away as his nut blew through the hole in the sound. His ass cheeks squeezed the dildo, as she increased her speed and shouted for Dwayne to cum. Dwayne grabbed his head, and began thrusting in earnest as he watched the slave's eyes roll back into his head, oblivious to anything but the soaring orgasm that had lifted him out of his body.

Dwayne stopped for a moment before pumping one last time and shouting incoherently. He wasn't aware of swallowing convulsively; he wasn't aware of the dildo being slipped out of his well-used ass. He didn't notice when his cock was lowered and untied, nor did he notice that it was Dwayne who gently tended to these tasks, slipping the sound out of the now flaccid penis, and removing the nipple clamps and shackles.

She directed Dwayne to pick him up and carry him to the bedroom, where he was placed in the bed and the warm blanket pulled over him.

The only thing he was aware of, was the sudden breathe of cool air on his body as his mistress slipped in beside him and held him to her breast.

"You are mine now." She kissed his forehead and ran her fingers through his hair as he drifted off to sleep. His special day was over.

12