His Special Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not. Want to go to dinner?"

He stared at me a moment as if trying to make his mind up about something and then he said, "I'm probably going to kick myself in the ass for this for the next ten years. Do you want to come to my place tonight for dinner?"

Almost before he'd finished speaking I said, "Yes."

"I'm warning you, I never learnt how to cook. You're probably getting hotdogs and beans, maybe some potato salad if I can find some."

"That's my favorite meal." I said.

He looked at me through narrowed eyes and said, "Bullshit!"

"Well, it's my favorite meal now." I replied.

"Get in my car, asshole." he said. "You can show me where to pick you up."

Sandy dropped me off a few minutes later and I was a bundle of nerves all morning and afternoon. Sleep was out of the question so I spent the time cleaning. I made a vow to myself that I was going to seduce him this evening, but then the doubts came back.

"What if he's really not into me or not gay? What if I get started and he can tell I've never given a blowjob before? What if I really suck at sucking? What if he wants to fuck me and I'm not clean?" I tortured myself with.

By the time 6 PM rolled around, I was craving a drink for the first time in weeks. Sandy's knock came and I was in a cold sweat as I opened the door.

Sandy came in and looked around and then said, "This place is a real shithole. It is clean though, I never expected that."

"Some guy I know shamed me into taking better care of things, myself included." I replied.

Sandy just gave me one of his long, appraising looks.

After a short drive we arrived at Sandy's apartment. The inside was pretty sparse, no pictures or ornaments sitting around or on the walls, just the bare necessities of furniture.

"Did you just move in?" I asked.

"Yeah, 2 years ago." he replied.

I sat down at the table and watched as he heated up the food. He was wearing a white wife beater that showed off the musculature of his shoulders and his thick biceps and that clung to his v-shaped torso. The loose sweatpants he had on clung to his plump ass and I tried but failed to make out the outline of his cock.

After he sat down and we began to eat things were pretty awkward. We tried talking about sports and found out that neither one of us was a sports fan. We tried a couple of other subjects without success until we finally hit on television.

Sandy was a big fan of an old sitcom about a suburban witch while I was a fan of a show about hillbillies who strike it rich and move to California. We both thought Lucille Ball was the funniest woman ever on TV. I said that my all-time favorite was "The Honeymooners" and drew a complete blank from Sandy.

"Jackie Gleason. Art Carnie. Ralph Cramden and Norton? 'How about a free trip to the moon, Alice?'"

He'd never seen "The Honeymooners".

"I'm going to the library first thing tomorrow and see if they have the DVD's." I said. "Then you're going to watch them and see if they're not the funniest show ever."

He looked at me kind of funny and asked if I wanted another Dr. Pepper, then went and sat on the sofa. I figured it was now or never, so I followed him and crouched down between his thighs on the floor.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"I'm going to suck your dick." I replied.

He gave me that same funny look and said, "That's never going to happen."

"Okay, you can fuck me then."

"That's never happening, either." he said. He grasped me by the arm and said, "Sit up here next to me."

When I was beside him he said, "That's why I invited you over here. You've got to stop this shit. You don't know anything about me and I'm not the guy you think I am."

"You're attracted to me, though, I know you are."

He sat musing for a moment and then he said, "Okay, let me explain something to you. And remember, I still have those security clips that can send you to prison."

He scooted down on the sofa so that his back was almost on the cushion and then lifted the waist band of his sweats.

"Put your hand in here and feel my cock." he said.

That was something I'd been waiting weeks to hear and I was excited that he'd suddenly changed his mind about me. I slid my hand into his pants while he looked me in the eyes. My hand slid over his smooth belly until I hit the top of his pubic patch and I paused. He nodded and I slid my hand lower.

I didn't feel his cock yet and I was thinking he must be one of those guys who are hung really low when my fingers hit something else. Between his legs there was a crease and my probing fingers sunk inside. I've fingered plenty of cunts in my time but for a minute I couldn't put it together, then I withdrew my hand like I'd been burned.

"You're a woman?" I asked, incredulous.

"No, I'm a man with a pussy. I've never identified as female, even when I was a child. I've always known I was a male."

I thought about the last few weeks and how panicked I'd been and before I could stop myself, I started to laugh.

"You think I'm funny, motherfucker?" Sandy asked and gave me a hard shove off of the sofa. I fell flat on my face and I felt a tooth bust my lip but I still couldn't control my laughter.

"How about if I stomp the shit out of you right now?" Sandy said.

I finally began to control myself and I got up onto my hands and knees and crawled over between his legs.

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at me." I said.

He still looked highly pissed off and then I said, "If you only knew what I've been going through these past weeks. I'm turned on to you every way possible but I've never done any gay stuff. I kept thinking 'What if I'm no good and he tosses me out? What if I puke when I try to suck his cock? What if he's hung like a horse and wants to fuck me?' I had so many fears but I was willing to do anything just to spend time with you. Now, you've given me the best Christmas and birthday and every other kind of present I ever had, all rolled into one. I LOVE pussy. There's no way you could ever be more perfect for me."

Sandy had calmed down listening to me and he just raised his eyebrows and said, "You are a hot mess."

"I am," I said, "and you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Want to have sex?"

"No." he replied, decisively.

"Want to go lie on your bed and cuddle?" I asked.

"No, again." he replied.

"Want to go out and get a hamburger?"

"No...wait, what?" he asked.

"I haven't had an appetite in weeks." I said. "Now all of the sudden I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me and I'm as hungry as a horse. Let's go get a burger and fries."

Sandy looked at me like he couldn't believe what he was hearing and then he slowly began to grin.

"You asshole," he said, "Now I'm hungry, too. You're really a sick puppy."

"I'm available for adoption, too." I said.

We drove to the burger place and the whole way Sandy kept looking over at me quizzically, then smiling and then shaking his head. We went into the restaurant, sat down and placed our order.

When the waitress left, Sandy said, "So, I guess you want to ask me a lot of questions?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No." he said.

"I didn't think so. You strike me as the kind of guy who likes to keep his business to himself until he's ready to open up."

"You got it in one." he said.

"I don't care about the past, yours or mine." I said. "I want to think about tomorrow and next week and next month."

"You sound like a stalker." Sandy said.

"I am. You pushed me off the deep edge. You're never going to get rid of me, now." I replied.

He just stared at me and then started shaking his head again just as our food arrived. We tore into the food, both of us suddenly ravenous and I noticed that Sandy kept glancing over my shoulder.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Those two assholes over in the corner keep looking at us and whispering." he said. "I'm about to go kick some ass."

I glanced over at them. I knew immediately that they were gay and as I stared they got up and walked toward us.

"You two are a really cute couple." one of the guys said. "Been together long?"

"Actually, this is our first date." I said while Sandy stared at me, eyes wide.

"Why are the hot ones always already taken?" he said to his friend. "If it doesn't work out, we'll both take either one of you." he said to me. "We're here most nights."

Then they walked up front and paid their check.

"You see," I said, "we just got the gay guys seal of approval. He even said we make a cute couple. It was obvious it was you that he was really scoping out."

"Fuck off." Sandy said with a smile. "Now you know why I try to keep my shit at home, he'd probably have a heart attack if he ever saw me naked."

"I'd probably have one, too, but it would be from excitement." I said.

Sandy just looked at me with that long cool stare again and then we began talking of other things.

After we had finished our second meal we paid and walked out to his car.

"Can I spend the night at your place?' I asked. "I'll sleep on the sofa and I won't bother you. I haven't been able to sleep much since the accident and it would make me feel safe just to know that you're in the next room."

"Is that a load of shit to get my sympathy?" he asked.

"I'll tell you right now, I will never lie to you. I don't do that. And, I'll also tell you that even though I was in the original marriage from hell for 8 years, I never cheated on Susan. There are just some things that I would never do. And, yeah, when you called me on it that first night, I was making up a story to impress my buddy. I haven't been with anybody since the accident. I just want to spend more time with you and the sleep thing is also the truth. "

Sandy gave me one of his patented stares and then just said, "Get in the car, asshole."

Back at his place we watched TV for a while until both of us were yawning. Sandy got up and fetched a pillow and a blanket and threw them at me.

"I'm going to bed." he said. "Come into my room and I'll shoot you."

I watched TV for an hour or more and then tried to sleep. Even though I was tired I was too hyped up on adrenalin to relax. I kept thinking about what I had discovered about Sandy that evening.

After a few hours, when I was turning over for the millionth time, I looked up and Sandy was standing over me.

"That sofa must feel like a torture rack." he said.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to wake you. I guess I'm not as tired as I thought."

He stood looking at me for another moment and then he said, "Okay, asshole, you can share my bed. But you stay on your side and if you try any funny stuff I'll break your arm."

I followed him into the bedroom and laid down where he pointed. There was light coming in front outside and I could see him lying on his back beside me. I turned over and marveled at how handsome he was.

After a couple of minutes, without even opening his eyes he said, "You're staring at me, asshole."

"I'm sorry." I said. "Again. It's just that you're the most handsome guy I've ever seen. I never thought I'd be sharing a bed with another guy but it looks like I hit the jackpot."

"You certainly try to be a silver tongued devil, don't you?" he replied.

I watched him a few more minutes and then I said, "Can I ask you something?"

He got an irritable look on his face and said, "What?"

"Can I see all of you?"

For a moment he just stared at me, shocked.

"It's only fair." I said. "You've seen me naked. You've even watched me beat off. Hell, I even showed you my ass hole and that's a real first for me."

Sandy let out a snort of laughter and said, "Curiosity killed the cat."

"And satisfaction brought him back." I replied.

He waited a minute without saying anything and then he sat up and peeled the tank top over his head. He was beautifully proportioned, his torso v-shaped with wide shoulders. His chest was muscular, his pecs sculpted and he had a muscular 6 pack.

"Jesus, you must work out every day." I said.

"I do. When you grow up in my situation you've got to be prepared to defend yourself. I've been working out since I was an adolescent."

"Do you think I could build a chest like that?" I asked. I peeled off my t-shirt and he looked me over.

"You could definitely bulk up, you've already got good definition." he replied.

He saw me staring at his chest and said, "Now, what?"

"I just thought you'd have scars, you know, on your chest."

"They're there. I just had a really good surgeon and I've worked my pecs up so that the scars are in the crease. I never really had any breasts to speak of, anyway, so it wasn't a big deal." He pointed and showed me a thin spider web line under each pec.

Seeing him so close up and intimately had the predictable effect. My cock was hard as a crowbar and tenting out my boxers in front. I know that he noticed.

"Can I see the rest of you?" I asked. "I'll take my shorts off too so it won't feel so weird."

He gave me a look half pissed and half exasperated and, I flatter myself to think, maybe a little excited.

He grabbed his waist band and slowly drew the sweatpants down over his feet while I kicked off my boxers.

"Jesus, that thing looks even bigger than before." he said, pointing at my erect cock.

I was too enthralled looking at his body to even hear what he'd said. He had the most masculine body you could ask for, muscular all over from his legs on up. And best of all, instead of a loose cock and balls flopping around his crotch it was perfectly smooth with a short cut pubic patch.

"Man, you're perfect all over. You could make a million doing porn." I said. "Let me see the rest?"

"The rest of what?"

"You know, your vagina."

He gave me another incredulous look which I took as an encouraging sign so I reached over and spread his legs and perched between them.

"Come on, we don't have any secrets anymore." I said as I pushed his legs wide apart.

As I may have said before, I really love pussy. And of all the varieties I've ever seen, Sandy had the type I love the most.

Instead of the red gash with floppy labia hanging at the sides, he had the type of pussy I associate for some reason with Asian women. There was a mound of flesh that rose between his legs that was bisected by a tight slit edged with pink. I fell onto my stomach so that the gorgeous cunt was inches from my eyes.

"May I touch you?" I asked.

"Sure, I've already broken every other one of my rules tonight." he sighed.

I used my thumbs to part the delicate slit and I saw his small pink lips surrounding a tightly puckered hole, topped with an already erect clit that was a deeper red.

"This has got to be the most beautiful pussy in the world." I said, looking up into his eyes. He looked back at me like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"It doesn't gross you out?" he asked. "I know you were expecting me to have a dick for you to play with so you must feel disappointed."

I looked up at his masculine, beautiful body stretched before me and the perfect, beautiful little pussy in front of me.

"You know, sometimes I think you're even dumber than me." I said and he smiled.

I leant forward and placed a soft kiss on his clit which swelled a little more.

"Hey, I don't know about this." he said.

"Can't you just trust me for five minutes?" I asked. "Hasn't anyone ever given you head before?"

I could see him blush even in the dimness and he said, "No, I've never done anything with anybody."

"God, that hurts my heart, to think that something this wonderful has been going to waste."

I thrust out my tongue and slowly began to lap at his clit. He squirmed, unused to so much sensation but quickly began to enjoy it. I used my tongue to caress every surface and then moved my face lower to lap at his tight cunt and tiny lips. If there's one thing I'm good at in the world, it's eating pussy. I often wonder if that was why Susan really married me.

"Oh my god, that feels good." he said. "Do that thing you were doing before."

I moved back up and started lapping at his hot clit again and he said, "Yeah, that's it. I never knew it could feel like that."

I began to finger his cunt while lapping away and when I felt him relax a bit I eased one finger into his slick opening. He jumped but didn't pull away and I moved my finger around inside until I hit the spot on the front side that made him gasp.

"That's your g-spot." I said, looking up at him.

I went back to licking and sucking at his clit while massaging that sensitive spot inside of him. He thrashed around and spread his legs even wider, his juices flowing. I lapped harder at his clit, sucking it between my lips and very lightly biting at it. He was rocking his hips in time to my fingering and licking and I felt the already tight cunt begin to contract around my finger. A hot gush of fluid coated my hand and Sandy made a deep grunting noise in his throat while I licked at his moist hole.

I had to smile because it was almost the exact same noise that I make when I cum.

"Holy fuck, that was incredible." he said.

"And the good news is, we can do it all over again. I bet you get tired of it before I do."

I went back to tonguing the tasty clit while rubbing his buzzer inside and he lost all inhibition. He began to tell me how fast, how hard, where...I was in muff diver heaven.

I finally lost count of how many times he came. Let's just say, the mattress will never be the same.

It was just beginning to get light when he said, "I've got to get some sleep. My bones all feel like jelly and I've never felt so relaxed in my life."

I moved up from between his legs and lay on my side with him snuggled up behind me with his chest against my back. I reached down and brought his arm up so that it draped over me and I could hold his hand.

"You've given me the best night of my life." I said.

I woke up in the following hours a couple of times, hungry for the taste of his pussy and when I began to eat him out he didn't resist. Each time, I was rewarded with another wet orgasm. I couldn't believe my luck.

When I finally woke up for good it was around 4 PM. Sandy was lying on his side watching me. I was conscious of an enormous, throbbing hard on and I looked down to see Sandy's hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock.

"This big guy didn't get any attention at all last night." he said, stroking me.

"He didn't need any attention." I said. "Everything was perfect just the way it was."

"You could jerk off. Or, I could jerk you off. Or..." he didn't finish the sentence.

I waited to see what he was thinking.

"I've never had a guy inside of me." he said. "I've played around once or twice with a dildo but I've never actually been fucked. I never thought I would be."

"You've really had it tough." I said.

"Well, I was thinking, after all of the times you made me cum in the last 12 hours, it's the least I can do."

"You mean you'd let me fuck you?" I said.

"If it doesn't hurt. And if I don't really hate it. I'm willing to try."

I moved over on the bed and crouched between his legs.

"You really are turned on by me, aren't you?" he asked.

I grabbed the rigid cock that was glued to my belly and showed it to him.

"If this is any indication, probably more turned on than I've ever been in my life." I replied.

Even though I'd made him cum so many times already, I wanted him hot for it when I put my dick in him. I teased his clit with my tongue and fingered his g-spot using 2 fingers instead of one. When I started to feel the familiar contractions begin in his cunt, I slid my fingers out and crouched over him.

I used my hand around my shaft to stroke his pussy with my cock head. Both of us looked down and watched the red, swollen head caress his labia and slide back and forth in the wet valley. When I rubbed the hot head over his clit, he gasped and shuddered.