His Special Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the fat head against his opening and slowly pressed forward. He grimaced a little at the new sensation but he was already used to opening to my fingers and he was hot and wet.

My cock head entered and then the long shaft slid inside behind it until our pubic patches were rubbing against each other.

"It feels really big inside of me." he said. "But it feels good."

I wrapped my arm around him, loving the hard musculature of his body combined with the softness of his cunt. As I slowly began to fuck him, I slid one hand between us and softly stroked his engorged clit. He reached down and I felt his hand probing, feeling my cock as it slid in and out of his dripping cunt.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I could really learn to love this." he said. "How about you?"

"I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

As I stroked his hard little clit I began to truly fuck him, sliding my cock almost all of the way out before thrusting back in. I could tell by his breathing how good it must feel, he was panting and arching his back. When he grasped the cheeks of my ass and started pulling me harder and deeper inside of him, I knew he was enjoying it as much as me.

I plowed away, slamming my cock harder with each thrust and he began raising his hips to meet me. His legs tightened around my waist and I could feel ripples of contraction playing over my hard cock shaft.

When his tight opening clamped around my cock shaft, I knew he was cumming again. The hot sticky fluids flooded against my cock and I could feel the liquid flowing down my balls and dripping onto the bed. He was making that deep grunting noise in his throat.

That was what pushed me over the edge. I thrust my cock deep inside of him and the juice climbed my cock shaft and blasted out of my piss slit. I had my face buried against the side of his neck and in my mind I kept thinking, "I love you, I love you, I so much fucking love you!"

When my balls were finally empty I collapsed on top of him and we both relaxed. I didn't want to pull my cock out of him so I let it slowly shrink and soften inside of him until it slid out all by itself. I still had my face buried against him, inhaling his just fucked scent.

"Did you mean what you said?" he asked me.

"When, which time?" I asked.

"You were whispering that you love me while we fucked."

I was embarrassed and unsure of how he would respond so I said, "I didn't know I was talking, I thought I was only thinking it."

"So...?" he asked.

"Fuck, get mad if you want but yes, I'm in love with you. I was halfway there before I knew anything about you, now I'm head over heels. If that pisses you off, it's just too bad. I've tried to not let it happen but it did."

He laid there looking at the ceiling until finally I said, "Do you want me to go?"

He reached down and grasped my clammy cock and said, "How long do you think he needs to rest until you can fuck me again?"

Incredibly, even though I had just cum, feeling his hand on me was having a noticeable effect and my cock started to swell and harden in his hand.

"Give me another minute," I said, "I'm not as young as I used to be."

* * * * * *

During the next week we spent every free moment together. We both made up in spades for the long dry spell without sex that we'd each experienced. We were remarkably compatible and I had no desire to drink, it was like that had been a different person. We began going to the gym together and I was truly happy for the first time in my life.

When we came back to work on the second week I was sitting in the break room with some of the guys when Sandy walked in.

"I thought I'd find you goofing off in here, asshole." he said as he approached the table. He slid something across the table to me and when I looked at it, it was a ring with a door key and a thumb drive that had been drilled through to fit on the ring like a fob. THE thumb drive.

"You forgot your key today." he said with a slight smile.

He turned and left and one of the guys said, "What was that about?"

"We've been spending time together; we're sort of a couple." I replied.

"I never had you pegged for a cock sucker." my buddy said.

"Neither did I, but I'm in love for the first time in my life and I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks about it."

I got up and walked over to the door and stepped through. Sandy was standing with his back against the wall beside the doorway and had obviously heard the exchange.

He draped an arm over my shoulder and we proceeded down the hallway.

"So, how attached are you to this shithole of a town?" he asked. "I've been thinking that in a bigger city hardly anybody is going to notice another gay couple. We should make some plans."

"You make the plans." I said. "My only requirement is that I be with you. You already know I'll do whatever you tell me to."