His Surrender Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMarg
MsMarg
68 Followers

"So beautiful, your such a good boy." She coos gently. This time she pinches the skin. I jerk my hips pulling out of her grasp. She releases me. I try desperately to calm my breathing. My cock is bulging an angry red harder and more in need than I have ever been. I groan my hips continuing to move restlessly.

She crosses the room behind me I cannot follow her movement, her bare feet tread softly. I hear a drawer open. Her return is just as quiet. My body jumps in its restraints when she runs a single nail up my spine. She holds up her hands. She has a blindfold and a pair of clamps. I shudder I am terrified of the unknown. I have only been blind folded once, I was eight. It was for pin the tail on the donkey. I freaked out. I try breathing slowing my thoughts.

"Jessie you get to choose. You can be blind folded which does not cause physical pain but can be a bit unnerving. Or you can have your nipples clamped which is quite painful. So which is it Jessie nipple clamps or the blindfold." I relax a little I can deal with pain. I do not answer quickly enough. She grasps around the base of my cock and pulls. My hips lift pulling me onto my toes. I cry out.

I answer, it is a gasping pained sound. "Clamps please Ms. Carol."

She pulls my nipple out from my chest playing with it. My cock is jumping, bobbing, and weaving, begging for attention. Then she closes the clamp. Pain shoots through my chest I scream. She puts her fingers across my lips. The heat is searing my chest. I gasp for air, every breath jiggling the clamp causing more searing pain. She is playing with my other nipple. It feels amazing sending warmth through my body but fear causes this overwhelming sensitivity. I am whimpering, trembling as I watch. Then the clamp bites again I scream.

Her fingers cover my mouth. "Jessie breathe manage your breathing you can do this." Her voice is soft comforting. Her fingers dance along my abdomen, her nails flighty, tickling softly, then the massage of her flat hand.

My body is alive, sensations everywhere. The sharp pain in my chest has subsided to a constant throbbing heat punctuated by quick stabbing bites. My hands are tingling, my arm muscles ache, a nagging fatigue. I am still gripping the bar with both hands. Her fingers reach my cock. I try to block the distractions and concentrate on her hand stroking me. Her other hand cradles my overly sensitive balls. I tremble with fear then she pulls on my balls. It's a reflex, I try to pull my legs up, shifting my weight to my arm moving the clamps. It sends biting pain from both my nipples and balls I push forward in her hand. Tears are forming in my eyes. I cry out and she hasn't even begun to spank me.

She pulls her hands away. I watch as she retrieves the hair brush. I glance at the clock only ten minutes has passed since she pulled my arms into position. When she returns she leans her body against mine. Her legs are spread straddling my bound leg. Her right hand rests on my chest. Her fingers play over my chest. The soft bristles of the brush mirrors the motion on my back.

The tension in my body is rising my hands have gone from tingling to numb, hanging on by shear muscle memory. The pain in my chest has become a dull ache. The sharp tweaks elicit whimpering. Her hand is stroking me with a steady rhythm bringing me very close to cumming. The head of the brush is making smooth circles on my ass,soothing, erotic. Then it lifts. I know she is going to hit me. I take a deep breath trying to prepare.

Her soft cooing voice whispers "breathe."

Then the blow lands it is a searing white hot pain it travels quickly leaving heat in its wake. There is also a deep residing thud, producing an aching deep with in my muscles. The air is pushed from my body in a mournful howl. Her body against me, her legs holding me completely still. She continues to stroke me. I am trying to breath. Then it starts she brings the brush down over and over. I am crying great heaving sobs interspersed with howling gasps. I now simply hang from my bound wrists the bar having slipped from grasp. This is the most intense experience I have ever endured. I am overwhelmed. The pain, pleasure, fear, confusion, and intense desire collide rolling through me in great thunderous waves.

Yellow, my brain is screaming but I can't form the word. Then it happens I shatter. I am floating completely at peace separate. The pain in my body continues, the howls echo around me, the tears are coursing down my cheeks dripping onto my chest. I have surrendered and in that surrender I have found a peace, a place I didn't know existed.

Then it stops. She is still stroking me, holding me to her. My breathing slowly returns to normal. The occasional sob still shakes me, tears still flowing, I am lightheaded. Her hand rests on my back making circles with her palm. Finally I take a deep breath and sigh. I look at the clock the spanking took less than five minutes I have been shaken to my core.

Carol steps in front of me her hands reach for the nipple clamps. I sigh again mistakenly thinking this will provide relief from the pain playing across my body. She removes the clamps simultaneously, the fire that shot through me when she attached the clips was nothing in comparison. I scream her fingers are playing with the pain. It drills through me taking my breath, my chest heaving with the effort. Then it subsides her mouth suckling first one then the other. My cock is trapped between us hard pressing into the soft fabric of her dress.

When she steps back I am breathless desperate to cum. I watch as she moves cross the floor. Her bare feet make no noise. She is graceful and flowing in her motions. Her hips sway gently her calves shaped in perfect elongated hearts to her ankles. The muscles of her shoulders and back are clearly defined, yet remain distinctly feminine. The corset design accentuates her tiny waist. I want to see that soft curve at the small of her back. I have never desired anyone and yet I want her with every fiber of my being. To remove her wrappings and pull her tight up against my body crushing her to me.

My arms are being lowered. The blood begins to flow back into my hand. The familiar warm tingling has begun. She unites the cuffs from the bar then moves the bar so it rests across my back.

She leans into my chest lifting her face to me. "Kiss me she whispers" pulling my arms around her, wrapping hers around my neck.

I let myself relax kissing her lips, pulling them gently with my teeth, suckling, then swiping my tongue through her mouth engaging her tongue in a playful dance. I tighten my hold on her, wrapping my right arm tightly around her waist, my left hand slides down and across her butt. My cock is nestled in the groove between her thigh and her hip. Lost in the moment and consumed by need I pump my hips running my cock along that crease.

Her hand crashes down on my already tender ass thundering pain. She steps back and slaps my cock laughing as it bounces wildly causing me to cry out. I blush she is laughing at me. It is crushing, humiliating. I can only look down. I can feel her eyes on my body my blush deepening and even now my cock drools pre-cum begging for her attention.

She is kneeling between my feet, releasing me from the bar spreading my legs. I stare at the braid trailing down her back. I remember the feel of her hair, of brushing it, carefully plaiting it. Then her causing my failure. I want to hold her braid, feel it run across my palm, pull her head back trailing kisses down her neck.

She interrupts my thoughts handing me the four leads to my cuffs. "Go to your room and wait on your bed."

Moving is painful. The heat is receding but there is a pain, deeper pain, I am sure will linger. I am waiting on my bed, laying on my side with my legs curled up. I am overwhelmed, vulnerable and needy. Tears still flow gently from my eyes. My back is to the door.

I hear a tray slide onto the night stand, then feel her sit on the bed beside me. Her hands begin molding my shoulders massaging me. I relax moaning and sighing as she works my muscles.

"Please stand up Jessie." The soft command is back. I move as quickly as my strained muscles will allow.

She fluffs two of the large pillows stacking them in the middle of the bed. "Please lay face down over the pillows." I move to position placing myself over the pillows. She guides my cock so that it lies directly under me against the smooth finish of the pillow cover. Moving quickly she attaches my leads to the corner posts once again stretching me. She sits straddling my back her butt resting between my lats. She gathers something from the tray I relax under her weight. My chest is tender against the comforter, but most of the pain is subsiding.

A cold blob drops onto each cheek the contrast from the residual heat makes me shiver. She begins massaging the cooling feel into my sore cheeks. My hips pump gently as she works her hands managing my pace keeping the stimulation painfully slow. When she finishes cooling my ass she proceeds to massage the rest of my body with a warm oil that leaves a slight single tingle behind.

I miss her hands when she stops. I feel her release my leads. She gently taps my flank to lift and removes the pillows. "Roll over please."

I move immediately laying flat on the bed. I am pleasantly surprised when there is no pain in my butt. My cock stands out from my body it is still deep angry red, the veins bulging, this skin pulled tight around my balls, the hair tie cock ring constraining it and pulling it out from my body.

She sits across my abdomen pulling my wrists to her removing the cuffs massaging the welts. Her smile evident joy at seeing the marks on my body radiates across her face. She removes the the cuffs from my ankles similarly. I stare at the rounded shape of her ass tightly encased by her pink dress, the golden skin of her thighs below the hem.

When she finishes I watch her generously lube her hand. "Jessie please kneel up for me." I follow her direction without , it is becoming a natural reaction. Her lubricated hand circles my cock as her body leans into my side. Her other hand is once again massaging my tender ass. She controls my pace between her hands. Bringing me closer to cumming at an uncomfortable pace. I try to pump my hips but I am trapped.

I take a deep breath "please Ms. Carol I need to cum please." she softly swats my ass in my tender condition it sends a flash of heat through me. I moan unable to stop its escape. Her pace increases slightly I try to concentrate on cumming there are so many sensations. She swats me once more this one is harder and I cry out.

She releases her hold on my hips and commands me with a single word "finish." I pump into her hand it doesn't take many before I cum. It is intense deep and prolonged six or seven pulsing shots.

Carol allows my cock to go flaccid gently resting in her hand. Carefully she removes the hair ties feeding my cock and balls through them carefully one hair tie at a time. Removing the constriction from my cock is excruciating as she handles my already over sensitive cock.

When she finishes she stands to leave. "Your allowance, phone, and the report are on the coffee table. Don't forget your rules and do not cum." She turns and leaves without another word.

I dress and leave gathering the stuff from the entrance hall and go home. I shower, as I am drying I catch my reflection in the mirror. There are already several large purple bruises peppering my ass. I am sure it will be worse tomorrow. The house is quiet mom is passed out and Anna is at the Mendes'. I head to bed it has been a very long day.

I wake laying face down on my bed I usually sleep on my back. I stretch and roll into a sitting position. I know immediately why I was sleeping face down. The pain radiates everywhere. My cock shoots to attention. I breath trying to calm my body. I see the phone on my desk. I grab it to say good morning. Immediately there is a text from her.

"Did you stay up all night? You forgot to say good night. Be naked on your bed in the condo at ten pm. Be prepared to spend the night. You will not forget again. Ms. Carol."

My heart is racing my ass throbbing. I text "Yes Ms. Carol."

MsMarg
MsMarg
68 Followers
12