All Comments on 'His Wife Takes Over'

by vietnamvet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

It went from pretty good to absolute shit in less than a page.

It’s like you got tired of writing and said fuck it.

So let’s clear up a few things, you ignorant Neanderthal: you’re an idiot who shouldn’t be allowed to use anything that could hurt…like computers. You probably hurt your brain, so I suggest you go play with Legos and build some skyscrapers and rocket ships.

Next: in what world do doctors talk about their patients medical histories? And she left him tied up for hours…what if he had been injured or killed?

Lastly, turning him into a queer retard might make you finish quicker but everyone else ha going to tell you to take the giant dildo out of your ass and beat yourself to death with it.

Then, when you’re consigned to the special hell reserved for truly shitty Literotica writers, I hope your punishment is stubbing your big toe on protrusions.

vietnamvetvietnamvetalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Well, wacko, if you read to first paragraph I told you what it was about. And I also told you if you didn't like the subject don't FUCKING READ IT! How damn stupid can one asshole be? Or did your mommy read it to you she the slut didn't tell you about that part? Whatever! Reading your ignorant comments only makes me KNOW you really like the story and the only way to get my attention is have your whore mom write the negativity. And you know what? I wouldn't let you suck my cock! And think of this, moron. I might even be your DAD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To add to Whackdoodles comments, since how the feck can a 30 year old grow 2 inches, you really are a waste of space, do us a favour and don't write anymore

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Crap story. Started out nice. Then turned into something that just too out there to believe. No matter what the inheritence was, no man would have put up with that abuse. He might have agreed to stay married and let his legal wife live with Dillon but he would have never gone for those stipulations the cheaters put on him. If nothing else he would have arranged for an "accident' for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you're going to write cuck shit, tell the reader up front. There's plenty of FLR without that. If you wanr people, they won't waste their time on shit they don't like.

Value your readers' time enough to give one or two hints before they start reading. Plenty of cuck stories around here. Author warns me, I skip it, and don't call him names since he had enough smarts to know not everyone likes that.

Also, in grappling and wrestling, I'd like to see the fantasy universe where women beat men. There's a reason why transgender sports in weightlifting and other raw-strength events are controversial right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

um, even being divorced and poor would allow him to do his crossword puzzles and jerk off. Going to jail is even a better outcome for this poor bastard than the ending of this story.

vietnamvetvietnamvetalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Can hardly wait to read something from all you weenies who hide behind 'anonymous'! I don't expect to see anything from whacko but maybe some of you other imbeciles might want to TRY to put something down. Besides, I said in my first paragraph there would be no raunchy stuff or whatever else you perverts are looking for.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - horrible cuck/wimp crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous