His Wife Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your husband? Isn't he home?" he asked her.

"Yeah, he's home, the prick! But he's still tied up the way I left him. You saw the picture and there's no way he's getting out of that until I untie him."

"You mean he's STILL tied up like that? What if he got loose by now? What if he has to go to the bathroom?"

"As I said, there is no way he's getting loose, not the way I tied him up," she said as she started rubbing her pussy right in front of Dillon. "And he better hold it if he has to go! You want some of this or not?"

"Damn, woman, of course I do, why not?" he said.

"You just have to promise that I will have your baby!" she said.

"Heather, there is no doubt in my mind that I will have you knocked up before tomorrow!"

"Let's go then," she said and reached over and gave him a very sexy kiss which aroused even further. She also reached down to feel his goods and said, "My goodness, young man, you should be arrested for carrying such a loaded weapon!" And she kissed him again!

*****

"Hi, Josh, I'm home!" Heather said as she walked through the front door. "Are you still here? I have someone I want you to meet." Heather and Dillon went right to the bedroom where she had left her bound husband. He was still lying on the bed, hogtied, and it looked like he never moved. She went over to where he was and checked out the knots and was certain that he made no progress getting free. And how could he have gotten loose? His wrists were tied very securely behind his back and to be sure he stayed that way Heather also duct taped them.

Dillon stood right next to her when she said to Josh, "This is my friend Dillon. You remember him, right? We met him at a party a few years ago. He has been my workout partner at the gym for a few months now. He and I are going to make the baby you never could and right here in this house. I was at the doctor today before I went to the gym and she told me something that really pissed me off! Why the hell didn't you TELL me you couldn't get me pregnant? All these damn years you knew it and never once told me. We could have adopted a child or two by now. You selfish bastard!"

Heather continued, "I was so damn pissed off at you when she told me that! At first all I could think was to come home and beat the living crap out of you! But instead I went to the gym to work out my anger. If I would have come right home I probably would have strangled you! But Dillon was there and we talked and he really calmed me down. It is my idea that Dillon and I have sex to see if I can get pregnant. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?? Anyway, I am so damn horny right now after talking with Dillon! Come on, Dillon, are you ready?"

"Of course I'm ready, but first I want to do something." He walked over to where Josh was captured, pulled out his 9 inch black cock, and rubbed it on his face. "I should jerk off on your ugly ass mug but my baby juice is for Heather." Then he slapped Josh's face with his dick a couple times before he walked out of the room with her. All Josh could do was lie there and accept his humiliation.

Heather and Dillon went into the other bedroom and didn't even close the door. She wanted her husband to hear everything! She and the young black man did indeed make a lot of noise as they fucked for over three hours, with Heather very loud, moaning and groaning as Dillon's large cock caused multiple orgasms for the beautiful blonde wife. Dillon unloaded his sperm into Heather several times and she loved it. She didn't even try to take the gooey seed out. She really wanted to have a baby.

Josh had never been so humiliated in his life and as he lay on that bed, tears streaming from his eyes, he had a lot of time to think about what he had done to his wife. He hoped she would forgive him for his selfishness and give him another chance. He did not want her to dissolve their marriage because he loved Heather very much but he knew things would change drastically for them.

*****

Nine months later Heather gave birth to a beautiful light skin black baby girl. She forgave Josh for what he did when she saw the beautiful little baby that she now had and if he agreed to a set of rules that she made. She knew she controlled him and that he didn't want a divorce under any conditions. When his parents passed away several years before they left him a huge inheritance provided he got married and STAYED married to Heather, who they were very fond of. If he didn't stay married to her the money would go to the state.

Heather suggested that her black lover move from his apartment to her home and he agreed fully. She and Dillon together formed a set of rules that Josh had to sign in order to keep their marriage together.

*He had to promise that he would love the child as his own. He would take all financial responsibilities for her and any more future children.

*He had to wear a chastity cage on his 6 inch dick no matter where he went and SHE would decide when and if it ever came off. And, of course, she would still be seeing Dillon for sex.

*He had to remove all body hair except from his head and he had to wear women's panties at all time. He also had to apply and wear lipstick whenever he was in the house.

*Even though Heather and Dillon didn't get married, she said both she and Josh would change their last names to Walls. Heather loved Dillon and his big, talented cock so much that she wanted to have his last name and she wanted her slave husband to do the same. It was just a form of humiliation for Josh.

*Josh, who never used to like oral sex, had to learn to lick and like Heather's pussy AND to suck Dillon's cock whenever Dillon's was in the mood. Even though Josh never considered himself gay, he learned to like sucking Dillon's chocolate brown cock even more so than licking Heather's honeypot. And he LOVED eating the black man's cum!

*Josh was ordered to quit his job and do all the domestic housework at home. He did all the grocery shopping, paid all the bills, and did all errands for Heather and Dillon. Heather demanded an itemized list of all money that was spent by him.

*Josh did all the babysitting when his wife and her lover went anywhere or did anything, including when they wanted to be alone in the bedroom.

*Josh's sleeping quarters were set up in the 3rd bedroom in an extra large dog crate that Heather had him buy and set up.

*Heather would take over all finances of the home. Josh would be given a small allowance each week.

*He would no longer be allowed to do his coveted crossword puzzles. Heather knew he loved doing them but he was her slave and he had to obey her or else! Only if he was very obedient would she allow him to do so.

He agreed to everything because he was so happy to just get back in Heather's good graces even though he knew he would never have sex with her again. Once a month if he behaved she would unlock the chastity cage and allow him to go into the bathroom alone and jerk off. She would not put the cage back on until bedtime so Josh was free to do as he wished all day.

Josh's life had really changed and all because of his selfishness and lying to his wife. His beautiful wife Heather was now in control and was getting regular sex from her live-in black lover Dillon. Heather had become very fond of running the household. Now if she could only dominate Dillon.

Hmmmm!

12