All Comments on 'His Wife's Gay Boyfriend'

by OralDave

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
A Short***

Fun read thanks for sharing. Is there going to be a part two??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick as sick

can be to think and write these silly stories how fucking low can you get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reading this was a waste of time

I'll pass on reading anything else you've written.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
hard to follow

The author switches seamlessly (that means 'without warning!') between current events and past events. Apparently, there is a couple, sometimes addressed by first names, other times by their last names (Mrs. Darling). There are also the neighbor kids, two sisters - about 20 and just 18 - and a gay (but not TOO gay) brother, maybe 19! Plus one buddy/suckbuddy of the brother.

Once you have a scorecard, it is easier to follow, but time also flows fluidly between far past (Hubby with elder daughter), recent past (Sweetie with neighbor boy at nude beach), present (Hubby with younger daughter) and future (Sweetie plan to have threesome + orgy with neighbors and maybe Hubby!)

When all is said and done, it looks (and smells) a lot like a Dogpatch escapade!

2.51 = 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waste of time reading this

maybe he could take a pistol with him since he wasnt really to be there and clean up the gene pool four people at a time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This would have been much better, if

the reader could tell what the hell was going on. Apparently the lad wasn't all that gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BAD!!!

This is so fragmented that you can't keep it straight long enough to understand anything. Don't quit your day job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sewage

Full of shit piss used rubbers

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
So when is chapter 2 coming?

Mr Darling could end up in a very hot situation. His wife fucked by a young teen cock, the boys sisters getting it on with Mrs Darling as he cleans the teens cock and gets him hard, then the teen boy fucks Mr Darlings pussy or Mr Darling fucks the teen boys pussy. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What in the world? There are so many characters and convoluted relationships in this story it's impossible to keep anything straight. Would have been great if the author had just focused on a straightforward story instead of trying to cram through a mess of storylines that started happening this year or almost happened or will happen or might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every character in this story is either a slut or a man whore. Who gives a shit what pole they next suck or hole they next fuck? It ain't like it will be anything special.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Everyone cheating. No one to care about!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Too disjointed. Needed to have some more background to get them where they are

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOralDave@OralDave
I'm a city boy who's migrated to north woods. Not boy-- I'm retired and fit-- I cross country ski, bike, cross country ski, garden-- and write (including a few stories on Lit. But it's lonely here sometimes. Spring is early, it's here, I guess. I'll be able to get...