All Comments on 'His Willing Victim'

by InterSomnia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
GOOD

Such a good story. Good writing, good length, good characters, good description of feelings. Just all around good. Any plans on continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A fine story

Well worth the five stars I have given it. Just one thing, though; the second part of your introduction/caveat: readers don't like being talked down to - there is a story about a newspaper office that had the following framed and on display:

Don't talk down to your readers - those dumber than you can't read.

No offence, but I felt it had to be mentioned.

Again, a good story; I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing, I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue?

This story was amazing. You should make a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best self description stories I've read here. Please write some more. Worthy of all the five stars!

InterSomniaInterSomniaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your posetive comments, advice and votes! They form such a great motivation. I actually hadn't ever considered writing a second chapter, but if I have the inspiration for it and if people keep enjoying it then I might give it a try. Again, thanks so much for not only the posetive comments, but also for the criticism and or advice. It is never too late to learn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

A nice writing job all around - theme, style, details, etc. If you don't choose to do a followup, then do write something along the same or similar theme - you've demonstrated that you can do so with this tale. Best wishes - and keep us readers stimulated! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My favorite

This has been my favorite story by far. I loved it all around!

MynamesnotlisaMynamesnotlisaover 9 years ago
Awesome story

well done and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was a really great story. I loved how it went from forceful to caring.

Could you maybe make a caring and loving story sometime?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous