Historical Erotica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elegance, fire and passion struck a chord with John. Never had he encountered a fiery woman like this before. He had to meet her, but he wasn't sure why, after all he is part of the problem from Shireen's perspective. John only got this Iran gig, because of an old contact from Princeton had recommended it to him. His old contact suggested he might be useful to his country and he could travel too.

Later John manages to introduce himself to Shireen. Shireen eyes him from head to toe and its clear she is checking him out.

"Interesting talk, a little bit harsh, but interesting."

Shireen: "Hmm..American. What's the matter? Do the Americans want to replace the British or do they envy them? I rather hope not. Iranian generally quite like America and Americans, your stance on liberty and your anti-colonial track record. But I wonder about that. Notwithstanding the terrible and brutal colonisation, subjugation and destruction of Native Americans, I fear the United States shares the same imperialist DNA as the British. Please tell me I am wrong? Do you have any thoughts?"

"Ohhh..well you certainly know how to charm guests. I can understand why you are so popular, but you've got me all wrong. I support the right of all people to self-determination, as does, many of my fellow countrymen. After all, we were ruled brutally by the British."

Shireen: "Time will tell."

"How can I change your mind? I know, why don't you let me buy you a drink?"

Shireen: "I will consider you offer."

End of flashback

John knows he must get out of Iran, but he cannot bring himself to leave Shireen. He goes out into the streets and attempts to find her. Walking past street markets and shops with passes by and shop keepers giving him dirty looks. Do they all know what he did? He didn't do much, all he did was plant stories in both the Iranian and Western press about Mosaddegh and his communist connections. He had very little to do with the coup itself and only knew some of the details of the attempt the night before, because of a drinking game he played with Steve and Kermit.

Suddenly a crowd of men encircle John and they shout, "Englastani, Britani (Englishman)." They look angry, like a pack of ravages wolves looking at their next meal. John nervously shakes and tries to speak.

"No, American...Maan Amerki Hastaam. "

The crowd sniff around him for a few moments and the atmosphere is tense, but they eventually give him the benefit of the doubt. They part ways and John begins to run through the streets. Visibly relieved but also terrified and sweaty, he must find Shireen, and then get to safety. Rushing around for a few hours, he becomes exhausted and nearly gives up, but then he finally runs into Shireen in a back alley. He heads towards her, but Shireen tries to walk away.

"Shireen..Shireen..Stop..Talk to me."

Shireen: "You lied to me. "

"I didn't I swear..I love you."

Shireen: "Stop it, I know. I feel so stupid and used. Alarm bells should have started to ring when my cousin Ali was arrested. No one else knew about that meeting with Olga the Russian, no one but you, yet somehow the SAVAK found out about it and arrested him. Don't you find that a little bit odd? At first I didn't want to believe it, but last night there was something off about the way you talked to me. I gave you my body and I remember how nervous you looked. You took my virginity, because you thought it would be your last chance to do so, because you knew what was coming. You're a spy and you were involved in the attempt to overthrow Mosaddegh."

John looks soulful, "Yes it's all true, but I really do love you. And I want you to come with me. I have to leave the country, it's not safe here, but I won't leave without you."

John grabs Shireen, but Shireen pushes him away, John grabs her a second time and Shireen tries to hit him. But despite her efforts, she cannot entirely resist him. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Shireen: "Stop it, spot it..just stop."

John kisses Shireen on the lips, Shireen responds by kissing back and exchanging tongues. Shireen is silently revolted by John alcoholic smelling breath, but continues nonetheless. Sliding, slipping and slurping, exchanging saliva, John and Shireen are really going for it. Shireen remembers that they are in a back alley and stops.

Shireen: "Stop, stop. Not here."

"Come with me, please, just come."

Shireen: "Okay."

John grabs Shireen's hand and they begin running through the back alleys. John feels butterflies running through his stomach, despite the imminent danger they are in. They head for a safe house in South Tehran, where they will wait, until someone from the agency will pick them up and take them out of the country.

John stares at Shireen sitting on the couch, "Darling, Janam, I have a few things to say, so please just listen and don't say anything until I have finished. I love you so much and I am so sorry to have dragged you into all of this. Believe this is the last thing, I wanted for us. When we get to America, I want to ask you a question. That question is will you marry me-don't answer me now- think about it and when we arrive tell me your answer."

Shireen places her finger onto John's lips and hushes him. She places her lips onto his and inserts her tongue. Kisses and eating John face off, Shireen eventually removes her tongue and starts kissing and licking around his neck, ears and ear lobes. Blowing air gently into his eye, for John a soothing sound, air crashing into his ear drums. Shireen inserts her tongue into John's ear and the suggestive power of this act forces John in imagine the Eros delights that lay in waiting for him.

Shireen opens her mouth and John spits into it, Shireen processes the spit, before swallowing it. John pushes her onto the couch and pulls her clothes off. Laid bare before him, his delectable conquest, only his throbbing cock stopped him from spending a few moments staring at this beautiful creature. Her pussy is calling to him. He wastes no time, with his cock in his hand, he guides it towards Shireen's opening.

His penis makes contact with her outer lips and he pushes pass them, Shireen's mouth and eyes widen, before she closes her eyes and lets out a groan. A pleasurable grasp comes from out of her breath, John pushes further and further in. Upon full entry he rests for a few moments, before pulling out and pushing back in again.

"Ahhh..Gonna make you mind and make you mine for good. There will be no doubt about your ownership."

Shireen: "Give it to me big boy."

"Yes Ma'am."

The room temperature raises , two sweaty bodies are motioning back and forth with one on her back and the other stood upright. John pounds, harder and harder, faster and faster, he wants to get his seed out and doesn't mind the level aggression it will take it get it out. Around Shireen's pussy area the outer surface is turning red.

"Ahhhhhhh..Yeahh..Ahhhhhh..fuckk...good piece of meat."

Shireen: "Ohhhh Yeahhh..ohhhh..yessss..Your sausage ain't too bad neither."

John growls like a hungry beasts, Shireen screams like a ravaged woman and together they make music. Shireen is screaming to the top of her lungs and John is too. Shireen's pleasurable screams, which are effeminate, whereas John's are overly masculine. All John knows is that he loves Shireen's inner sanctum, it feels warm on his dick and even homely, like his dick belongs there. Pounding away, there is no way this moment could be made any better.

Back and forth and back and forth. John raises his head to the heavens, he feels a new addition to Shireen's moist pussy, is coming. Oozing out, but coming out nonetheless.

John screams to the top of his lungs, "AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Fuck yes....oh yess..."

Suddenly, the feeling on intensity is replaced with a coming sense of relief. John knows it's time for the paddle party and he releases. A hot ejection of sperm is released and a sense of relief finally hits him. He can't stop producing cum and pretty soon, there is no room left in Shireen pussy for the thick hot white cream, the deposits overspill. Shireen doesn't care, she smiles and thinks, boys will be boys, they love their cum.

Shireen and John take a shower together and get ready, their contact will be here a moment. There is a knock at the door and John goes to answer it expecting to see the contact. Instead a group of Iranian men burst in and knock John unconscious. They grab John and Shireen and take them away.

When John becomes two, he finds himself in a prison cell and he can hear screams and cries, which sound like torture is being carried out. John panics and quickly grabs a cyanide pill and swallows. He is dead within moments. Shireen is held in a cell for days, but on the August 21st she is released, unbeknown to her that her lover is dead or the events that have transpired since. She is shocked to discover that the coup has finally succeeded and Mosaddegh is under house arrest and awaiting trial. Many member of the Tudah have gone into hiding, so she lays low for a while, while trying to establish what happened to John. She never finds out, but gets distracted by constant morning sickness and then discovers the truth about her condition.

12